[Product]  Inferno Saggitario 145S

(Mar. 17, 2011  11:30 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2011  10:43 PM)Blader V Wrote: I bought 3 Inferno Sagittario's
Woah, that's good. Now that you have them, can you test the Inferno Wheel attack wise? I think that the design holds unseen capabilities. It would be great if you could post results in a seperate thread or here. Also, does anyone notice how well crafted the wheel is?

Its attack capabilities are what Im talking about. I will test it against 3 of my best beys over the wknd and post the results early next week. I will do it on this thread because they will fuss me for starting another topic.
(Mar. 17, 2011  11:21 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Hey Blader V, if you have that many beys, you should take a pic with more than 50 of them, your name, and arranged so they can be easily counted. You can get a Rose Gold face!

What is that?
Just go to this place:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...on?page=72
And post a photo of your beys and you get a face shown under your avatar
(Mar. 17, 2011  10:43 PM)Blader V Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2011  2:37 PM)MeteorKing Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2011  10:19 AM)Blader V Wrote: I bought 3 inferno sag's, I love this wheel! Surprised me! I hate the legend series. But I tweaked it to a, mf inferno sag, 125F and it's a hard hittin attack stack!
3? Really? Couldn't think of a better use for the money?

You know how to improve that combo? Replace inferno with the original sagittario wheel (pre hws) Actually, again, the whole thing is outclassed, but I'm guessing you're using a hasbro stadium, so whatever.

With a few exceptions, This forum is full of "wannabe" elite plugs. I'm an engineer and make plenty enough money to purchase whatever beyblades I want without sacrificing any other purchase I may have in mind. Between my son and myself we have well over 100 beyblades and enough spare parts to make 20 more. So u can probably imagine I don't have much of a choice when it comes to new purchases. With that said, when something new comes out, I scoop it up right away. I have the original sag as well FYI. And I have the TT attack stadium. Hasbro stadiums r trash, an we all know this. I wasnt saying it was "the best bey ever". But it is surprisingly fun and useful. Especially for the legend series. Word of advice... U should stop talking down to people based on your "knowledge of toys" Makes u look like a douche... Just sayin.

Welp, I got boned. I guess I owe you an apology, I just assumed from the flat tip doing well and buying 3 inferno saggitarios, that you were using hasbro stadiums, as it's common knowledge that while largely pretty useless in TT Attack, F does well in Max Stampede, Lightning Force, etc. That and your spelling.

If you ARE getting good results in TT, might I suggest trying it with metal flat? As much as I can't explain it, I find metal flat to be more controllable, and actually, ridiculously good. You may need to lower the track to make up for the increased height, though.

I guess I assumed you were saying it's "AMAZING" because that's what I'm used to seeing.

But yeah, the reason I'm so condescending is I'm used to people making dumb posts and dumb purchases, I guess I should take a break. I apologise, though I still stand by my avatar. Though, if you do hang around a while longer, you might end up jaded like me.

And a Rose Face is one of those Hexagonal symbols under your profile picture, representing an achievement. Some people are very enthusiastic about them. You get the rose face for having more than 50 beyblades.
(Mar. 17, 2011  10:43 PM)Blader V Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2011  2:37 PM)MeteorKing Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2011  10:19 AM)Blader V Wrote: I bought 3 inferno sag's, I love this wheel! Surprised me! I hate the legend series. But I tweaked it to a, mf inferno sag, 125F and it's a hard hittin attack stack!
3? Really? Couldn't think of a better use for the money?

You know how to improve that combo? Replace inferno with the original sagittario wheel (pre hws) Actually, again, the whole thing is outclassed, but I'm guessing you're using a hasbro stadium, so whatever.

With a few exceptions, This forum is full of "wannabe" elite plugs. Word of advice... U should stop talking down to people based on your "knowledge of toys" Makes u look like a douche... Just sayin.

I absolutely LOVE this post. Great to see another person with common sense and can see the truth. By the way, I feel the purchases you made are awesome. I wish I could find an inferno wheel around here.
Just to clarify, I really didn't see the point of buying 3 was all. I could understand 2, for inferno vs inferno, but unless you're participating in 3 way battles with your own blades, I guess I don't really get why, when you could just get 2 and buy something more useful/fun.
Just battled with it
ProsConfusedame amount of smash attack (thank god), Doubles as a stamina wheel.

Cons: So CARPIN light that it flies out of the stadium in two seconds when using rubber bottoms, has a CARP load of recoil...

Very risky bey...Only for the daring.
(Mar. 19, 2011  8:35 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Just battled with it
ProsConfusedame amount of smash attack (thank god), Doubles as a stamina wheel.

Cons: So CARPIN light that it flies out of the stadium in two seconds when using rubber bottoms, has a CARP load of recoil...

Very risky bey...Only for the daring.
So it has smash attack? That's a great sign!
Errr... that lightness takes away that attack power.
I think Recoil is not something to worry about here..
(Mar. 18, 2011  2:45 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Just to clarify, I really didn't see the point of buying 3 was all. I could understand 2, for inferno vs inferno, but unless you're participating in 3 way battles with your own blades, I guess I don't really get why, when you could just get 2 and buy something more useful/fun.

I appreciate your apology and advice. I do have a metal flat, as well as 85 and 90 spin tracks. It's one of my favorite perf tips an I did try it. Reason I found the flat (plastic) is better for this wheel is as follows. It's my experience that the smash attack on this bey is best when it's clearing a distance (from one bey to the other) at maximum speed. The metal flat, as I'm sure u know is great for power, and (attack) stamina. With that said, it still is a decent combo, I just got better results in my testing with the "F".

And to the guy who has problems with it "outting" itself, add a metal face.
(Mar. 20, 2011  6:31 AM)Blader V Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  2:45 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Just to clarify, I really didn't see the point of buying 3 was all. I could understand 2, for inferno vs inferno, but unless you're participating in 3 way battles with your own blades, I guess I don't really get why, when you could just get 2 and buy something more useful/fun.

I appreciate your apology and advice. I do have a metal flat, as well as 85 and 90 spin tracks. It's one of my favorite perf tips an I did try it. Reason I found the flat (plastic) is better for this wheel is as follows. It's my experience that the smash attack on this bey is best when it's clearing a distance (from one bey to the other) at maximum speed. The metal flat, as I'm sure u know is great for power, and (attack) stamina. With that said, it still is a decent combo, I just got better results in my testing with the "F".

And to the guy who has problems with it "outting" itself, add a metal face.

Can you test it with a RF if you own it?
(Mar. 18, 2011  2:41 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2011  10:43 PM)Blader V Wrote: With a few exceptions, This forum is full of "wannabe" elite plugs. Word of advice... U should stop talking down to people based on your "knowledge of toys" Makes u look like a douche... Just sayin.

I absolutely LOVE this post. Great to see another person with common sense and can see the truth. By the way, I feel the purchases you made are awesome. I wish I could find an inferno wheel around here.
Man, this was so well deserved! I can't even explain it in words..

Inferno...is by far the best attack Legend wheel. You NEED a MF. Period. A true breakthrough by Hasbro.
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:38 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Inferno...is by far the best attack Legend wheel. You NEED a MF. Period. A true breakthrough by Hasbro.

Can you post valid test results instead of just posting that.
How many of you noticed how much misinformation(something bad is good, something good is bad,
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: ___ is good!
No, Its's bad
NO ITS GOOD GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!
, etc.) has been posted on most of the legends bey topics?

ON TOPIC:Hmmm, that's arguably the second Hasbro original bey that is ACTUALLY good other than faceoff secondaries(Earth Wolf 105WD, Rock Aquario 125SF(somewhat), and so on).