[Product]  Gold layer hype [Store Limited CoroCoro Gold Beyblade Burst Layers]

[Image: gold_drivers.jpg]

We were able to get 5 Gold drivers they look awesome
Ill let you know when they arrive in Canada next week . So theres'4 different ones and one repeat
my son was really lucky
he bought a Deathscyther gave a Gold Driver Ticket and the shop staff gave him the 4 Gold Driver.
when it was my turn to buy the Beyblade burst , no more Gold Driver in this shop.
Omg, so lucky!! I tried to use four tickets, didn't work. Oki, you and your kids are so lucky! I can't get things early and never have that kind of luck. I did manage to get 3 drivers so far though
Not sure what I have in the picture until I get them
(Jan. 15, 2016  3:44 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Not sure what I have in the picture until I get them

on the picture you posted you have
Defense, Survive, Fusion, Accel , Accel Driver
(Jan. 15, 2016  3:36 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: those Gold Driver are really expensive
actually Accel Driver 2,000 yen on yahoo
http://page21.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...j379129351
I would say thats higher than the price of a beyblade Burst Booster Packs ??? Or Random Booster VOL 1 &2 !!!!!
But at the same they are rare too!!!
How much were produced any Idea ?? The Layers and drivers??
As Okina said in some shops only 2 copies of Corocoro with Layers or Drivers were being given right ??
I am sure it would have been sold out in all of Japan or still is there is any chance to obtain these Rare items?
And yes the drivers look really good!!!
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Jan. 15, 2016  3:55 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2016  3:44 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Not sure what I have in the picture until I get them

So these are the only ones released right?
(Jan. 15, 2016  5:45 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2016  3:55 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:

Yes, these are the only gold ones released. Smile
Yup. I want that Defense so bad.
(Jan. 15, 2016  5:52 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2016  5:45 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2016  3:55 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: on the picture you posted you have
Yes, these are the only gold ones released. Smile

No gold αssault to go with gold Xcalibur?
(Jan. 15, 2016  9:39 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: No gold αssault to go with gold Xcalibur?

Well, the only version of Assault that exists right now is gold. Looks like Dark Amaterios' is black, though.
What is a reasonable price for all 4 layers ? i was thinking of buying a few

EDIT: ok i saw okis site.. Thanks

BTW will these be worth in the future ?
Were there any limited edition beys or parts like these, from bakuten shoot that are still valuable ? Will it still be in demand after a couple of years?

Sorry for too many questions
I have a set for sale ¥3,000. But people sell on YAJ for as low as ¥1800
(Jan. 18, 2016  9:59 AM)gankoba Wrote: I have a set for sale ¥3,000. But people sell on YAJ for as low as ¥1800
Wow thats a Nice Price Gankoba!!! For the four layers right ?? And what about Drivers ??
Well Auctions Can Go Higher and Lower I would say.
I also saw just one Gold layer going for as low as 200 yens and shipping was 96/140 yens.
Also then International Shipping Fees if the Buyer is not from Japan.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Jan. 18, 2016  10:12 AM)Burst Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2016  9:59 AM)gankoba Wrote: I have a set for sale ¥3,000. But people sell on YAJ for as low as ¥1800
Wow thats a Nice Price Gankoba!!! For the four layers right ?? And what about Drivers ??
Well Auctions Can Go Higher and Lower I would say.
I also saw just one Gold layer going for as low as 200 yens and shipping was 96/140 yens.
Also then International Shipping Fees if the Buyer is not from Japan.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Yeah. And the middle man fees will be some more yen plus they were on bidding I think. I saw them

@Gan ok thanks Smile
Yeah, middleman fees and international shipping rocket it up to around gankoba's price, which isn't worth it if all YJA's getting you is one layer.
Anyone know if these gold layers come with QR codes + stickers?
I don't think so.
(Jan. 23, 2016  5:22 AM)Eisenwulf Wrote: Anyone know if these gold layers come with QR codes + stickers?

Confirmation : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gold-lay...pid1307668
See, this is real gold, not bronze :
[Image: CZZdtC9UAAA1ayR.jpg]
https://twitter.com/jumbo_tmj/status/690842630289108996

This is the trophy for the first-place winner of the Grade 1 Burst Cup at the World Hobby Fair 2016 Winter, by the way.
That looks surprisingly bad. lol