[Product]  Gold layer hype [Store Limited CoroCoro Gold Beyblade Burst Layers]

(Jan. 13, 2016  9:15 AM)gankoba Wrote: [Image: image.jpg]

You already got them, here they are not in stock yet
Wow the gold drivers look great! Are they suggesting Force on every combo? ahah

You should definitely provide the link to where you got the photos if they're not yours. Smile
(Jan. 13, 2016  11:22 AM)Cannon Wrote: Wow the gold drivers look great! Are they suggesting Force on every combo? ahah

You should definitely provide the link to where you got the photos if they're not yours. Smile

With every Layer except Spriggan, which is suggested to be used with Heavy.

I do not really find them that pretty actually ...

Apparently you just need to be in Japan, have Gold Driver Ticket from the CoroCoro issue as well as the receipt for a Beyblade Burst purchase and you can automatically get a Gold Driver, so hopefully they will not be rare and expensive in auctions.

Also if someone was able to obtain all four Layers, then they are way less limited than we first expected.
So any idea what prices this layers can go upto???
By the way what would be the price of a Corocoro Comic in which these gold layers would be given??
Cheers !!!
Burst.
It's too soon to know what the aftermarket value of these parts will be.

I really want that gold Defense Driver more than anything. Hope I can get it.
Do you think they could suffer from the infamous gold plastic syndrome ?
(Jan. 13, 2016  3:47 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Do you think they could suffer from the infamous gold plastic syndrome ?

Nah, I don't think this is really an issue anymore. Xcalibur uses gold plastic too and it seems fine. Plus it's the clear layer that takes the most impact.
These look freaking sweet. Hope i can get my hands on them.
(Jan. 13, 2016  2:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also if someone was able to obtain all four Layers, then they are way less limited than we first expected.

currently no bookshops or Combine Store are selling the Corocoro comic
so I guess the picture of those layers come from a person who own a bookshop who got the campaign layer and already took a full set for his son
and then took them on picture to show them on twitter
I got the Gold Layers
and I had to go in the many places coz some shops Limited the Corocoro at MAX 2 per person
(Jan. 14, 2016  4:08 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: I got the Gold Layers
and I had to go in the many places coz some shops Limited the Corocoro at MAX 2 per person

Did you get multiples of the same Layers, or could you at least choose which one you got ?

Did they come automatically with the volumes or what ? Do you have to ask for them with the shop owner ?
they didnt want to be disturb so they automatically put the layers inside the book
and many shops had the corocoro comic only not the campaign layers

(Jan. 14, 2016  4:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2016  4:08 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: I got the Gold Layers

Did you get multiples of the same Layers, or could you at least choose which one you got ?

Did they come automatically with the volumes or what ? Do you have to ask for them with the shop owner ?
[Image: gold_layer1.jpg]
[Image: gold_layer2.jpg]

One of our suppliers just got some of the layers and send us the pictures
I hate that just like the gold Shining God MS, this is actually bronze, not gold ... Even the lettering right beside the stapled Layer that says "Gold Layer" is clearly more yellow than the actual Layer.
Maybe it's hard to make the gold color on the layers
I'm honestly way more interested in the Drivers than these :')
(Jan. 14, 2016  4:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm honestly way more interested in the Drivers than these :')

the Driver are hard to get
need to show a receipt with Beyblade Burst Starter or Set (apparently a new receipt from 1/15 or later, a receipt older than 1/15 might not be accepted) and give only 1 Gold Driver Ticket. Apparently cant give many tickets with the same receipt. And it seems that the Drivers are random, so probably in a black plastic

oh, and for info, the Gold Layers do not have any stickers or QR code
How are people getting the layers today? I've been to 10 places and not one has released the new corocoro yet... I wonder if conbini put them on shelves at 12am
(Jan. 14, 2016  12:20 PM)gankoba Wrote: How are people getting the layers today? I've been to 10 places and not one has released the new corocoro yet... I wonder if conbini put them on shelves at 12am

really you didnt get them, probably you went to the shops that were already sold out.
coz some of the 711 , Lawson I went to, they only had 2 or 4 available, and some bookstore limited them at MAX 2 per person
on my side I already got the ones I needed, and shipped to the people who did buy only the Set.
and those who did a combined shipping, then they have to wait for the unreleased beyblade to be released
If anyone puts up a set of them, I'd be very interested but, as is, I'd be paying most of the cost of a beyblade for just a layer due to international shipping.