[Product]  Gold layer hype [Store Limited CoroCoro Gold Beyblade Burst Layers]

[Image: image.jpg]
They're gonna be available at only certain stores when you buy next month's corocoro comic.
You get one out of the four available.

Super excited to see these

I bet the plastic will be similar to Amaterios, in that case we'll have a valkyrie with durable teeth!!!

I will be going out and getting as many of these as possible, make a bunch of full sets
They'll be available at 7-eleven, Circle K, Daily, basically every convenience store. They might not be as rare as I thought. Regardless, I'm gonna buy a ton! And probably put them in my selling page
Sick! Surprised they are releasing these this way and not as tournament prizes (particularly a gold Valkyrie).
Hm I posted about this in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic already, but cool.
(Dec. 15, 2015  6:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm I posted about this in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic already, but cool.

I kind of feel like new releases like this, even if they're smaller deserve their own thread so they get more exposure.
Whoops, sorry I didnt notice.
From what I understand, I believe when you buy the book at a store offering it, they'll just hand you the layer, no lotto necessary. What I don't know is wether or not online preorders of the book will contain a layer, probably not?
I've been incredibly slow to jump on this bandwagon, but even I'll admit, this is pretty neat. A touch of class, finesse, respect even. Funny how these little things can make all the difference in the business of making people want. I mean, they should treat their product like gold, if it really is that good. Cudos.
Well, they're toys, so it makes sense that they don't typically look like this Lips_sealed

I do really like them, but can't see myself going out of my way to obtain them. Well, that Valkyrie, maybe ...
I need these in my life Unsmith

I'm interested to see how much they will be going for (as a set and singles). Thanks for the thread, Gan! Smile
(Dec. 15, 2015  6:51 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  6:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm I posted about this in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic already, but cool.

I kind of feel like new releases like this, even if they're smaller deserve their own thread so they get more exposure.

There will be many, many recolours to come, and in Metal Fight Beyblade at least, it would have turned out in real SPAM to create topics for all of them, even if we regrouped them somehow.
As cool as these are, I can't see myself going out of my way to get them either ... even though Valkyrie is still great and needs to be replaced more often, I'm starting to have had enough of Spriggan, Kerbeus, and Ragnaruk lol.

(Dec. 15, 2015  3:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  6:51 AM)Kei Wrote:

There will be many, many recolours to come, and in Metal Fight Beyblade at least, it would have turned out in real SPAM to create topics for all of them, even if we regrouped them somehow.

Maybe a thread specifically for recolours that aren't just for one specific Beyblade, then? Then the discussion about them won't get lost in Beyblade Random Thoughts over time.
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, they're toys, so it makes sense that they don't typically look like this Lips_sealed

BB guns used to be considered toys - but they made them good and proper anyway! It's just nice to see the Beyblade guys taking pride in their work. Not all the toys in world get this kind of treatment - and I do feel many of them should. It's hard, making these things.

Irony is, I always end up wanting these things after they're out of stock.
Hello layers that I'll never be able to get.
What makes you say that? I'll be offering them for sure
looks shiny, i must have this in my collection.

gold = value

gold layer = must not use, only for collection
from what the staff told me
when you will go at the counter to buy it, it will ask you to choose 1 of them.
So of course it mean that no online shop will be getting them, coz it's a Limited Campaign only available in a few store

(Dec. 15, 2015  6:52 AM)gankoba Wrote: Whoops, sorry I didnt notice.
From what I understand, I believe when you buy the book at a store offering it, they'll just hand you the layer, no lotto necessary. What I don't know is wether or not online preorders of the book will contain a layer, probably not?
Very happy if you can choose, but I expect they'll run out of Valkyries before anything else.
(Dec. 20, 2015  3:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Very happy if you can choose, but I expect they'll run out of Valkyries before anything else.
those stores actually dont get a lot of those corocoro comic
usually around 4pcs only, which mean they will get only 1 of each
Wow, only 4? Are you sure about that? Only 4? That's horrible Unhappy

I'm gonna have to travel around all of Fukuoka to get a good amount
I'm sure that this will mostly become a collectors item rather than anything else, since I don't see many people using it for battle
Is it just me or are they missing the NFC chip?
Could just be a prototype they neglected to include it in.