[Product]  GT Battle Prize (Blue Destroy', Sen Weight Gun Metal Ver., Ace Base Gold Ver., Goku)

Few people asked me how to get them and I built a thread.
GT Battle is kind of event like G4 tournament which only under 12 years old player can join.
If you win you can get GT point sticker and collect them on Point card.
Destroy Dash Blue Ver. is from May and you need 4 points.
Sen Weight Gun Metal Ver. is from June and you need 7 points.
Ace Base Gold Turbo Ver. is from September and you need 10 points.
From October you can trade Goku Weight and you need 20 points.

[Image: WPWYzv3.jpg]
[Image: xFsuKPv.jpg]
[Image: vSgOkOu.jpg]
[Image: EfgrnUo.jpg]
I remember someone asking (sorta long ago) where to find a blue destroy'. Aaaand...... here comes the answer.
(May. 27, 2019  3:04 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I remember someone asking (sorta long ago) where to find a blue destroy'. Aaaand...... here comes the answer.

It just start from last weekend
I kinda hate how I can't join tournaments. Not even local ones, just because I'm 15. Like a few months overage. Anyway, that gold Ace base looks really cool and the blue Destroy' reminds me of Ultimate Reboot XD
(May. 27, 2019  3:22 PM)TheTrueNub Wrote: I kinda hate how I can't join tournaments. Not even local ones, just because I'm 15. Like a few months overage. Anyway, that gold Ace base looks really cool and the blue Destroy' reminds me of Ultimate Reboot XD

In Japan most of tournament are under 12. not only this event
(May. 27, 2019  3:25 PM)marutti Wrote:
(May. 27, 2019  3:22 PM)TheTrueNub Wrote: I kinda hate how I can't join tournaments. Not even local ones, just because I'm 15. Like a few months overage. Anyway, that gold Ace base looks really cool and the blue Destroy' reminds me of Ultimate Reboot XD

In Japan most of tournament are under 12. not only this event

Here in where I live it's usually 6?-11 for juniors and 12-14 for seniors. and the awards are just wild wyvern and storm spriggan recolored parts >Unhappy oh and the generation here is late by one generation (Cho z - here GT - Japan)
The blue destroy' just looks like someone used sharpie on it.
person who is saying this is my main you tube channel its annoying
(Sep. 21, 2019  4:49 PM)RoyalGoldNinja Wrote: person who is saying this is my main you tube channel its annoying
What did marutti ever do?
(Sep. 21, 2019  4:49 PM)RoyalGoldNinja Wrote: person who is saying this is my main you tube channel its annoying

Don’t ever disrespect marutti-san
(Sep. 21, 2019  7:00 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
What did marutti ever do?

Don't take care brat.
ignore him
I heard a rumor that the goku layer weight is coming out as a prize soon.

Is this true?
(Oct. 02, 2019  8:32 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: I heard a rumor that the goku layer weight is coming out as a prize soon.

Is this true?

yes as g4 one
(Oct. 02, 2019  8:32 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: I heard a rumor that the goku layer weight is coming out as a prize soon.

Is this true?

[Image: EfgrnUo.jpg]
From October 19th
I'd love to find one of these Gokus, but they're just extinct on Ebay.
Hopefully ??? Goku is put into a booster sometime in the near future. Almost impossible for bladers outside of Japan to get. It looks so good. ??
(Oct. 30, 2019  2:55 PM)GT1976 Wrote: Hopefully ??? Goku is put into a booster sometime in the near future. Almost impossible for bladers outside of Japan to get. It looks so good. ??
I managed to get the gold one from Slash Valkyrie.