[Product]  Fury Capricorn 100HF.

4 as of now, I want a Escolpio version, and a Quetz version. Maybe a Pisces too, but Thermal may have done that... I want one anyway.
i was about to buy a second capricorne 100hf form the in toy to help make my future fave bey now i will have a fury capricorn 85hf with metal face depending on the weight
does this bey yet have release date or have any hints at it or something??
(Nov. 27, 2010  12:54 AM)fury capricorn Wrote: i was about to buy a second capricorne 100hf form the in toy to help make my future fave bey now i will have a fury capricorn 85hf with metal face depending on the weight
does this bey yet have release date or have any hints at it or something??

Seriously, just read the first post.

Kai-V Wrote:There are no release dates with Hasbro.
did you read my post i said or have any hints at it i knew what kai-v said
(Nov. 27, 2010  1:07 AM)fury capricorn Wrote: did you read my post i said or have any hints at it i knew what kai-v said

Well if anyone had hints they would have posted it by now, yeah ? It's just plain obvious.
by hints i meant ideas or guesses by which i could go on from
But if they're "ideas or guesses", then they are a complete stab in the dark themselves. Then your "basis" really has no validity anyway. Just sit, be patient and wait until someone sees one in stores.
(Nov. 25, 2010  5:35 AM)Mrcrud118 Wrote: I wonder if they'll do a libra like this.
they kinda did it with infinity libra, but thats not in the us yet...
im from england and havent even seen a hasbro storm capricorn in person at stores i wont see this bey for a long time
i wish i could get me some takara tomy beys but we have to stick to hasbro and i need alot of ripcord and alot of bad stuff are hapenning to my and my bro's beys but we also need metal faces and i want freakin bakushin susanoo which over here you can't get anymore
(Nov. 27, 2010  1:40 AM)darkbey123 Wrote: i wish i could get me some takara tomy beys but we have to stick to hasbro and i need alot of ripcord and alot of bad stuff are hapenning to my and my bro's beys but we also need metal faces and i want freakin bakushin susanoo which over here you can't get anymore

Wrong Thread buddy, use the Beyblade Random Thoughts Thread.
(Nov. 27, 2010  1:40 AM)darkbey123 Wrote: i wish i could get me some takara tomy beys but we have to stick to hasbro and i need alot of ripcord and alot of bad stuff are hapenning to my and my bro's beys but we also need metal faces and i want freakin bakushin susanoo which over here you can't get anymore

Isn't Susanoo available with the VDO game on Wal-Mart? Also, stop whining, there are more people here suffering than you think. Grin

As for the Bey, any Hasbro exclusive is fine by me, but the lack of release date scares me. The wheel should be attack as with Storm Capricorne and of course, the 100HF (L-Drago, anyone?)
i wonder why hasbro just won't organize this. the old beyblade toy line was an international hit! but after that 2.5 year break, its died down, so sad. But at least its a hasbro exclusive!....no that is still out weighed by the first fact...
Toy-Wiz's pre order shipments drop in January if that helps with release dates. I'll end up doing that, Hasbro's too weird for me not to. Plus, it only costs 12-15 bucks!
Toywiz gets stock earlier than most local stores everywhere.
this is probobly gonna sound stupid but...did anyone notice that these names were up along time ago on beybattles.com? my name was/is "Fury Aquario" and the other names were there as well

for the record, itried beybattles.com once a very long time ago-hated it

i do not/would not always, trust Toywiz dates... they are iffy. there was a time where it said Earth Virgo would not be out until January, though when the bey hit stores just recently, it was removed from the pre-order list
(Nov. 29, 2010  5:14 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: this is probobly gonna sound stupid but...did anyone se notice that these names were up along time ago on beybattles.com? my name was/is "Fury Aquario" and the other names were there as well
Yes, we had noticed.
I guess, but the point is, that it should be out a lot of places by March.

Edited... Point taken Kai-V.
(Nov. 29, 2010  5:16 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I guess, but the point is, that it should be out everywhere by February.
Everywhere ? You do not know Hasbro, or you did not read what we have constantly been posting concerning releases of Beyblade Metal Fusion.
(Nov. 29, 2010  4:58 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Toy-Wiz's pre order shipments drop in January if that helps with release dates. I'll end up doing that, Hasbro's too weird for me not to. Plus, it only costs 12-15 bucks!
also if you hadn't noticed toywiz's beyblade section was pretty jacked up for a while. burn pheonix was supposed to be ship out for pre order in january. but that doesnt stand now as you can buy from them. From this and other store sites one can see that the distribution and release are not very organized.
For the record, releases of Burn Fireblaze, Thermal Pisces, and Earth Virgo have been pushed back every month with Toywiz since August/September, with Poison Serpent dates being pushed around since late September/October. There are other cases as well.
Does anyone have any data about the HWS ver. beyblades (fury capricorn,midnight bull,etc)?
I want to know the release date as soon as possible so I can save money for them.
There are no release dates for Hasbro as they can be completely random.
Just start saving up now.
Well i really like the beyblade just 20.00 more dollars to get it but it looks sweet.
i dought it will cost $20 USD. probobly close to 10-15. With $20 i could buy 2 beyblades easily.