[Product]  Fury Capricorn 100HF.

This is a Hasbro exclusive, it is the Hybrid Wheel version of the Metal System Capricorne 100HF. It should be expected that the weight and shape will be different.

There are no release dates with Hasbro.

[Image: furycapricorn1.jpg]
DAT AZZ.

Also, is it me or are they finally printing the faces on the plastic this time?
Fury. Grin Thanks Kai! EDIT Wonder how Fury attacks?
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:06 AM)REtread Wrote: Also, is it me or are they finally printing the faces on the plastic this time?
It is only you, because the other renders of the regular Hybrid Wheel System Hasbro has also show the Faces.
You know I am referring to decals right?

What was necessary with not putting them directly onto the plastic? Sorry if very few actually did that.
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:19 AM)REtread Wrote: You know I am referring to decals right?

What was necessary with not putting them directly onto the plastic? Sorry if very few actually did that.
You were talking about the Face sticker, yes ? That is what I wrote in my comment if you were replying to that ...

Hm, TAKARA-TOMY has more printed Faces than blank Faces, so there is no real reason except that Hasbro simply started by not printing them, which is not the case with TAKARA-TOMY.
I just thought, well, the face logo's are much neater if printed on plastic. Sorry if I offended somehow.
Hmm....did they start doing this for other beyblades too? Or just Capricorne? Also is it a booster or starter set?
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:40 AM)Akel Wrote: Hmm....did they start doing this for other beyblades too? Or just Capricorne? Also is it a booster or starter set?
You could perhaps actually read around, the answer is obvious.

All of Hasbro's products come with launchers.
Just found out about this info from Blaze Wheeler, lol.

Now, Hasbro has finally given me a reason to buy more of the beys they release.
Nyeh, The Metal Wheel looks to much like Flame. (Although it is obviously different) They should have made the Metal Wheel bigger so it would look more like the orignial. (Although it might just seem that way because of the tiny pic)
(Nov. 25, 2010  3:32 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Nyeh, The Metal Wheel looks to much like Flame. (Although it is obviously different) They should have made the Metal Wheel bigger so it would look more like the orignial. (Although it might just seem that way because of the tiny pic)
Fury is almost completely identical to Capricorne, with the slope from the horns, etc.
interesting It Look Alot like Flame Wheel Like Bey Heart Said Besides i cant Tell From this Tiny Picture i ever Seen But it look like Killer/Evil Wheel from My Point of Veiw
If you have ever actually seen BB-27, then you can easily see that the shape is obviously like it ...
Ah the Booster Metal Wheel for Capricorn... yah it Should Help with Capricorn alot I "DONT" Recommended using M145 Unless you want to Try
Am I missing something or are you guys all judging this top from an image the size of my thumb?
(Nov. 25, 2010  4:08 AM)To Wrote: Am I missing something or are you guys all judging this top from an image the size of my thumb?
I can personally see a lot of its shape with that small picture, at least enough to identify it as a slightly modified Capricorne Wheel, and not Flame or Killer ...
(Nov. 25, 2010  4:08 AM)To Wrote: Am I missing something or are you guys all judging this top from an image the size of my thumb?
How small is your thumb? lol

As with any little tidbit, people make judgements on what they are given.
It will probably be a while until we get larger pictures.
(Nov. 25, 2010  4:33 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
How small is your thumb? lol

As with any little tidbit, people make judgements on what they are given.

The picture is truly a Thumbnail.

Edit: Almost forgot the... Ba Dum Tiss.
I wonder if they'll do a libra like this.
finnally! real information on this! no more false speculation from noobs! =D although i never expected hasbro to create metal wheels based off the old wheels =D

Hasbro just scored some major points! cannot wait for testing on this bey to see if it is better or worse than its 4 layer counterpart.
I knew it!!!
The Capricorn clear wheel looks nice and cozey in the metal wheel. I am too stoked for these. I wonder how many different ones will be produced.