[Product]  Dragoon Victory.St.Ev

(Nov. 18, 2019  4:35 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Damn, hope they would make GT as well, but this is a "must get" item
How is it a must-get? The layer isn't going to be competitive (ike all of the other plastic gen remakes), Evolution is alright but usually considered inferior to other rubber attack drivers and lacks a ' lock, and Sting is pretty good but not a necessity.

Admittedly it's a bad layer on otherwise good parts, but it's nothing so ridiculously astounding to call it a must-get.
(Nov. 18, 2019  6:15 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2019  4:35 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Damn, hope they would make GT as well, but this is a "must get" item
How is it a must-get? The layer isn't going to be competitive (ike all of the other plastic gen remakes), Evolution is alright but usually considered inferior to other rubber attack drivers and lacks a ' lock, and Sting is pretty good but not a necessity.

Admittedly it's a bad layer on otherwise good parts, but it's nothing so ridiculously astounding to call it a must-get.

He's most likely a huge plastic gen fan so why wouldn't it be a must get for him
(Nov. 18, 2019  6:15 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

hey kid, within the community that buy toys, there are two types of people, one that plays with it which is on the competitive side, and the other are those that keeps them. For collectors that have been collecting beys since plastic era, it would add pretty nice on the shelve. 
Besides, plastics price nowadays is outrageous and bloody.
(Nov. 18, 2019  8:52 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2019  6:15 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: How is it a must-get? The layer isn't going to be competitive (ike all of the other plastic gen remakes), Evolution is alright but usually considered inferior to other rubber attack drivers and lacks a ' lock, and Sting is pretty good but not a necessity.

hey kid, within the community that buy toys, there are two types of people, one that plays with it which is on the competitive side, and the other are those that keeps them. For collectors that have been collecting beys since plastic era, it would add pretty nice on the shelve. 

So it's a personal thing then. Gotcha.
im hoping we can keep up this trend of alternating plastic and mfb releases, its so nostalgic being able to compare the orignals to the bursts
i hope it has the metal bit beast chip you know like how they did for Gaia Dragoon

I'm hoping it has maybe 2 week Teeth and then a medium one ending a super strong click
(Nov. 19, 2019  9:27 PM)jonathan53332 Wrote: i hope it has the metal bit beast chip you know like how they did for Gaia Dragoon

I'm hoping it has maybe 2 week Teeth and then a medium one ending a super strong click

strong medium weak weak is better
(Nov. 19, 2019  9:40 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2019  9:27 PM)jonathan53332 Wrote: i hope it has the metal bit beast chip you know like how they did for Gaia Dragoon

strong medium weak weak is better

Like Neptune had? Honestly I think this release will have decent teeth just because it is an attack type.
(Nov. 19, 2019  1:22 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2019  8:52 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: hey kid, within the community that buy toys, there are two types of people, one that plays with it which is on the competitive side, and the other are those that keeps them. For collectors that have been collecting beys since plastic era, it would add pretty nice on the shelve. 

So it's a personal thing then. Gotcha.

did someone just call you a kid?
am i the only one who wants that clear sting so bad cause it looks so pretty

It does have a metal Bit Chip

Wait I could be wrong on that assumption.
(Nov. 20, 2019  8:30 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

It does have a metal Bit Chip

Wait I could be wrong on that assumption.

if it doesn't it'll be way to lightweight and just get slapped around

(Nov. 19, 2019  1:13 PM)Diabooty Wrote: im hoping we can keep up this trend of alternating plastic and mfb releases, its so nostalgic being able to compare the orignals to the bursts

true i hope we get galaxy pegasus,Meteo L-dragon and striker in a triple pack that'll be so cool
They should definitely do more of these MFB remakes
is this gonna be in the new RBV 18 or is this a wbba store exclusive?
(Nov. 21, 2019  2:40 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: is this gonna be in the new RBV 18 or is this a wbba store exclusive?

I believe both of the plastic Gen remakes are in RBV18, similar to how Storm Pegasus & L-Drago were featured in RBV17.

(Nov. 20, 2019  9:14 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: They should definitely do more of these MFB remakes

I believe the 10th anniversary MFB burst set comes out in Dec. Hopefully we’ll see more of those be released individually after the set is released. I’ve been going back and forth for months on if I want to drop the money for the anniversary collection.
This is the image of Dragoon V St. Ev / Victory Sting Evolution & it's stats in Vol 18 of the Burst Random Booster.

[Image: latest?cb=20191214154006]

The Stats:

[Image: latest?cb=20191213122938]
Is the bit chip made out of metal, like the Gaia Dragoon remake?
Cuz I’m noticing a bit of discoloration on the big chip
I don't think the middle piece is metal, with Gaia Dragoon it was clearer to see since there was a ton of shine in the centrepiece. With Dragoon V it looks like normal plastic but hey who knows.
(Dec. 17, 2019  1:52 AM)originalzankye Wrote: I don't think the middle piece is metal, with Gaia Dragoon it was clearer to see since there was a ton of shine in the centrepiece. With Dragoon V it looks like normal plastic but hey who knows.

I’m hoping so. Otherwise it’ll likely be banned in Burst Classic.
Looking at the official image of Dragoon V, the chip looks ever so slightly yellower than the rest of the plastic which leads me to believe that it probably is metal.

It's really hard but I swear the white between the Layer and Bit Chip is slightly different
One of the reasons why gaia dragoon’s Metal bit chip
Was so noticeable was because of its dark purple color,
Cuz of that, we were able to see the reflections...
This white color makes it much harder for our eyes to see reflection, but the color difference is kind of a Smokin gun...
the fact that the center is a seperate piece is pretty much a dead giveaway on its own; why would they mold a seperate center portion just for it to be the same color and material as the rest of the layer? If they wanted the whole thing to be plastic, just mold it as one solid piece. It would be cheaper and more durable that way.

I'm on the side of it being metal, which is ironically a bad thing because that disqualifies it from burst classic, and the part will almost certainly not be good in burst standard.
Either way competitive or not im getting it for sure. Ill pick up any of the plastic gen just for nostalgia.
someone got the new rb early and the video showcases the new dragoon a bit