[Product]  Divine Chimera TR145FB.

This is the CoroCoro design contest winner. Considering the package under it, this Beyblade will probably only be available in a CoroCoro campaign, like Ray Unicorno Aurora Ver. or the black Lightning L Drago. According to CoroCoro, it should get a 'release' in December 2010 in Japan. No more information is known.

[Image: MFB_DivineChimera1.jpg]
From Kerry's Taiwan blog.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2je4sna.jpg
TR145? FB?

Thanks Kai-V. Now I'm going to sleep confused...
Well, TR145, if it remained close to the design contest entry, is supposed to have some wheels incorporated in the Track.
Looks. Sweet. It's goign to be very expensive ==
(Sep. 08, 2010  5:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, TR145, if it remained close to the design contest entry, is supposed to have some wheels incorporated in the Track.

Oh my. That sounds interesting. Well, here's hoping at least one part in this is worth getting.
I added the original render from CoroCoro in the first post.
"TR" sounds like "Tyre" since it's meant to have some sort of wheel thing on it. "FB" I'm not sure, but it's surely a Ball-type Performance Tip.
This looks to be a Defense-type Bey, with Divine scarily looking like more prongs than Rock.
And Chimera...oh god, that reminds me of another obsession (Ultimate Chimera, anyone?). If this proves to be an awesome Defense Bey, then I'm nicknaming it the Ultimate Chimera as an allusion to Mother 3's enemy of the same name, which is invincible if you're wondering.
Edit - The CoroCoro render seems to actually show some of the pieces we can't see right now, and the wheels do seem to be on TR145, while the Performance Tip is not exactly being fully shown there...
This looks amazing, I love the look of it.
Is that TR in the top left corner? It looks kinda like GB.
Since its a CoroCoro campaign bey, does that mean it will come with an issue of CoroCoro?
(Sep. 08, 2010  10:33 AM)yuseifan Wrote: Since its a CoroCoro campaign bey, does that mean it will come with an issue of CoroCoro?
If this Bey is given out through Coro Coro the ‘usual way’ (like what they did with Ray Unicorno Aurora Ver.), then yes, this Bey is only available to Coro Coro subscribers.
Imagine if it was 'friction ball', and it was made out of rubber [Image: sogood.gif]

Speculation (Click to View)
hmmm i wuld think yea mayb i mite not like the perform tip if its like that
Thanks Kai-V!

im looking forward to more information on the track and bottom
omgah can't they just release normally *cry*
(Sep. 08, 2010  10:04 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Is that TR in the top left corner? It looks kinda like GB.

It is, it's also pretty clearly plastic so the speculation on a rubber track can stop on that one.
The bumped edges appear to be the small rollers proposed on the original design, how useful it'll be I couldn't really say.
Up to date all rubber sharp bottoms have been pointless, then RS came along and quite drastically changed our opinions on that.
The rollers may have some use, the size of the track should give a decent weight as well.

Main reason for getting this though, that face is quite clearly a winged T-Rex.
I can't help but think that it looks like a giant chunck of shiny gold.
It looks to be a promising bey, surely. Whether it's worth its weight in gold is up to the ones who are actually getting they Bey, the faithful subscribers of CoroCoro Magazine. But surely enough, there must be some competitive use...
FB is still a total mystery to us.
Flat Ball and Friction Ball so far...Who else has suggestions as to what FB is? I was thinking Front Ball but that's highly unlikely.
It looks pretty bangin. Hopefully looks are not deceiving. Could be another promising addition to Defense Customization.
I have to get this. It just looks amazing. Hoping it won't be that horribly expensive.
For everybody worrying about its price, this is a summary of the situation : only CoroCoro subscribers will be able to order one, but there is no limited quantity as long as people can pay, and the price will probably be reasonable for the Japanese. After a while though, the campaign is over, and nobody can get it anymore.

That is if the only release is through CoroCoro of course.

Also, I forgot to say that damn, this Beyblade has hundreds of stickers.
(Sep. 08, 2010  2:15 PM)FieraDevilWings Wrote: Flat Ball and Friction Ball so far...Who else has suggestions as to what FB is? I was thinking Front Ball but that's highly unlikely.

How about we don't pointlessly speculate on the name of a part that we have no grounds to reason with?