[Product]  Divine Chimera TR145FB.

So, it will only cost 920 yen for the Japanese.
Like the general scheme of things but why are the wings coming out of the ears probably going to sound abit ignant lol.
Actually, I think he might be right about it being a crocodile. Just the mouth/jaw part is huge, not both the mouth/jaw and the head, like a crocodile.

Or is there something else about it making it certain it's a dinosaur?
(Sep. 15, 2010  9:48 PM)Extic Wrote: Actually, I think he might be right about it being a crocodile. Just the mouth/jaw part is huge, not both the mouth/jaw and the head, like a crocodile.

Or is there something else about it making it certain it's a dinosaur?

Hmm, the two winning designs of the contest are named:
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Fire Crocodile and God 'Birdshine'.
I would actually assume that the creature presented on the Face is indeed a crocodile with bird wings... :\
Don't quote me on that though...
Actually, while it may look more like a dinosaur head to me than a crocodile's, I must admit that it was probably meant to be a crocodile, with wings that are not bird wings though ...
(Sep. 16, 2010  1:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, while it may look more like a dinosaur head to me than a crocodile's, I must admit that it was probably meant to be a crocodile, with wings that are not bird wings though ...

In the end, the Chimera part is meant to symbolise the two winners combining together to create the Beyblade in the first place.
Edit: When looking on that side view of Divine Chimera, it seems that the Performance Tip will be of the Flat series. Don't warn me on this because the evidence is in that picture (which I won't bother quoting). Being unsure of the Performance Tip is perhaps because in the CoroCoro render it looks similar to many Flat series Bottoms...
I'm tempted to guess B for some reason, but that's no use because it's highly unlikely, what I'm thinking anyway.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-HELP-ple...W-BEYBLADE
dimsum2u already got some stock, and he has pictures of TR145 and FB.
T145 definitely works like roller defenser/attacker/spike lizard
abandon all hope for effectiveness.
That name makes no sense to me at all. How can you have a ball that's flat?
(Sep. 24, 2010  11:27 AM)megablader2 Wrote: That name makes no sense to me at all. How can you have a ball that's flat?
I would assume that FB is just a WF, but the flat part is curved.
(Sep. 24, 2010  11:55 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2010  11:27 AM)megablader2 Wrote: That name makes no sense to me at all. How can you have a ball that's flat?
I would assume that FB is just a WF, but the flat part is curved.

So it will be an attack type performace tip ? Most likely
(Sep. 24, 2010  12:13 PM)Pundar16 Wrote: So it will be an attack type performace tip ? Most likely
The name of the Track and Bottom has not even been confirmed yet.
What I posted was just speculation after seeing this image.
so flat ball is ball in flat not flat in ball
so much speculation, however, i do support diamond when he says it is a flat/WF with a curved edge... at least thats waht it looks like to me.
Flat Ball sounds like a complicated pronunciation of Semi-Flat...
more pics
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

some one could buy this from dimsum2u and then post pictures of FB
What is TR145 and FB(Flat Ball?).
TR145 looks like C145.
it looks more like quetzlocoalt and its a cool blade
(Oct. 02, 2010  12:49 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: What is TR145 and FB(Flat Ball?).
TR145 looks like C145.

Kai-V said tht people who speculate what the parts stand for will be warned, iirc.
(Oct. 02, 2010  3:50 PM)tornado pegasus Wrote: it looks more like quetzlocoalt and its a cool blade

If anything, Chimera looks like a 2-headed LDrago and Divine looks like Rock.
(Oct. 02, 2010  4:26 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2010  12:49 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: What is TR145 and FB(Flat Ball?).
TR145 looks like C145.

Kai-V said tht people who speculate what the parts stand for will be warned, iirc.
(Oct. 02, 2010  3:50 PM)tornado pegasus Wrote: it looks more like quetzlocoalt and its a cool blade

If anything, Chimera looks like a 2-headed LDrago and Divine looks like Rock.

If you want to be technical, he/she did not speculate. They are simply making a comparison about C145 and TR145 in appearance. I could see if they were saying it probably works like C145 but they did not. Personally, I think it looks like an over-sized WD145 with wheels.