[Product]  Divine Chimera TR145FB.

(Sep. 11, 2010  5:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1064590...85071.html
that looks so awesome
(Sep. 11, 2010  5:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1064590...85071.html

Anybody else getting a Mercury Anubis vibe from this?
Thanks again Kai-V.
(Sep. 11, 2010  8:05 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Anybody else getting a Mercury Anubis vibe from this?
Thanks again Kai-V.

you mean egyptian theme?
yh i had that when i saw the colour scheme looking like a Sarcophagus.
(even though when i read that chimera is greek...)
I think FB could be Fast Ball or Flat Ball
(Sep. 12, 2010  2:52 AM)Ho the Ho X Wrote: I think FB could be Fast Ball or Flat Ball

(Sep. 10, 2010  3:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Speculation should stop right now. Anybody who continues trying to guess what TR and FB stand for will be warned.
Was wondering when this was going to be released seeing as how the contest ended almost a year ago.
(Sep. 12, 2010  5:00 AM)Skori Wrote: Was wondering when this was going to be released seeing as how the contest ended almost a year ago.
December 2010. That is written in the first post already.
(Sep. 12, 2010  5:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  5:00 AM)Skori Wrote: Was wondering when this was going to be released seeing as how the contest ended almost a year ago.
December 2010. That is written in the first post already.
Yes, I saw that.

My post wasn't a question. Joyful_2
Since the production of this isn't limited as Silver Quetzalcoatl or Mercury Anubis are the price shouldn't be more then $50?
Fyuuor, I would guess the price would start to rise after all the Divine Chimeras are distributed to their subscribers. It's a rare blade, as CoroCoro has done for a while.

And AnimeMun, you're actually right - it looks like Draciel in a number of ways, too - except there are even more prongs than THAT on the Divine Fusion Wheel!!
Edit: New paint is yummy.
No one will take the time to put all of those stickers on, especially since they're right where contact will be made.
so fans in Japan can just submit thier custom beys, and if they win, corocoro can make it into an official, but extremly limited bey?

and if this is a fan made bey, how will the WBO legalize it? i mean, technicaly, the addition of wheels is tampering, and according to the WBO rules, you can not compwte with a bey like that.

i will say this: this bey looks awesome
It's not a fan made bey; it's just created by a fan.

The addition of wheels isn't tampering since the wheels are already there - tops that used to have this gimmick weren't that great.
isnt that the same thing? a fanmade bey and a bey created by a fan?

the only bey with wheels i have ever seen was Roller Attacker and Defenser (who i love juat like all plastic beys) abd that was on the AR. What other beys use wheels?
Of course Divine Chimera TR145FB will be legal for our Organized Play : TAKARA-TOMY is releasing it through CoroCoro. The companies took property of that design (actually, two fan designs fused in one), so it is not even that much of a "fanmade bey" anymore.
this is why i love Corocoro. =) thanks Kai-V
(Sep. 14, 2010  12:49 AM)Leonwind Wrote: isnt that the same thing? a fanmade bey and a bey created by a fan?

in case your still not clear with what Kai-V just said let me make this easier so you can understand.

Fan-made = They choose weight distribution, material to use, etc.

Fan-design = They designed the bey by drawing it but did not give measurements, weight distribution, materials to use, etc.

And this bey is a fan-design bey not fan-made.

EDIT: Beaten /rage
Just a (more) close up image of the Bey from Coro Coro:
[Image: 64958752.jpg]
(NOTE: Image from Beyblade Parts House)
(Sep. 14, 2010  11:14 AM)Diamond Wrote: Just a (more) close up image of the Bey from Coro Coro:
[Image: 64958752.jpg]
(NOTE: Image from Beyblade Parts House)

on Divine Chimera's facebolt, i see a crocodile. Chimeras are lions with 3 heads and a snake tail :P

EDIT: i also just noticed that the crocodile on the facebolt has wings...

also, Divine looks like a beefed up version of Rock.
(Sep. 15, 2010  2:36 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: on Divine Chimera's facebolt, i see a crocodile. Chimeras are lions with 3 heads and a snake tail Tongue_out
That is a sort of dinosaur with wings ...
the wheel looks bigger than the earth and dark combined and dino-croc with bat wings is awesome
(Sep. 15, 2010  2:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2010  2:36 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: on Divine Chimera's facebolt, i see a crocodile. Chimeras are lions with 3 heads and a snake tail Tongue_out
That is a sort of dinosaur with wings ...

No, no, wait - they chose the name Chimera, based on the mythological creature or the more modern genetic interpretation of a chimera?
I would say it's this definition (the genetic one). Click for yourself, and read the first paragraph.
This would justify the reasoning for two designs being merged into one, rather than basing it off of the mythical creature itself, eh? This would also explain why the Face Bolt doesn't look like Leone of sorts.
Side view of Divine Chimera TR145FB.
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106491...40395.html

I'm starting to think that FB is just a WF or F but with a curved tip instead of a flat one. :\
TR145 looks interesting as well...
FB doesent really look like a good part