[Product]  Divine Chimera TR145FB.

The kid using Divine Chimera is Kyouya's younger brother. (Click to View)
(Oct. 26, 2010  3:05 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Too bad there is no Divine 'Fusion Wheel'.

OH COME ON, just 'cause I use the localised terms? (and NOT American English, too Cute)

Plus, megablader2, can you just quickly explain what happens in the video? I can't see it because my internet's busted, so I can't see what you mean about FB having stamina issues.
Although I have caught on Divine Chimera's recoil already.

And as for the manga information, Kyoya has a younger brother? Hmm, this will be interesting...
I already kinda said it... Divine chimera gets outspun by Galaxy pegasis so it has awful stamina. Also this is partly cause it moves around a lot. You can't really comment on the Divine wheel's recoil though since we don't know how in proper combos.
I don't have much hope for Divine or FB, but I've got a sneaking suspicion that TR145 might be a useful defence track.
The track is pretty similar to C145 and ED145 but I doubt it will be that good.
if you wanna get a divine chimeria go to ecrater.com and look up beyblade metal fight
get this $20 divine chimera

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TAKARA-BeyBlade-Me...2a0ce346ed
Thanks Kai-V!

I need to get that. Eee
I just got Divine Chimera from ebay and FB moves like SF in attack mode.
SF? really? well anyway i should have it on the 3rd! keep wishing for it!
(Sep. 09, 2010  12:04 AM)Pyro Wrote: It it was "Tire" I hope it's like, wheels along the side of a circular track, like Shield135.
Maybe to assist wobbling?
(Sep. 08, 2010  11:57 PM)Separated Spine Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  5:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is the CoroCoro design contest winner. Considering the package under it, this Beyblade will probably only be available in a CoroCoro campaign, like Ray Unicorno Aurora Ver. or the black Lightning L Drago. According to CoroCoro, it should get a 'release' in December 2010 in Japan. No more information is known.

[Image: MFB_DivineChimera1.jpg]
From Kerry's Taiwan blog.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2je4sna.jpg

Is that a Serpent face

No, it's Chimera... a mix between creatures.
From the looks of it...a T-Rex, and Pterodactyl.

Chief 2002 - Sigh ...Chief 2002 - Sigh ...Chief 2002 - Sigh ...

Chimera is one of Typhon and his wife's many offspring; a mix of lion, goat ,and large firebreathing serpent, IF you did your Greek mythology.Tired TR is three little wheels that easily rotate around it to reduce impact.
actually its a mix of creatures, it says so in one of the posts kai-v said. it probably is more like a t-rex and ptearodactyl as the bey is a mix of two designs...
(Dec. 31, 2010  7:19 PM)Nwolf Wrote: actually its a mix of creatures, it says so in one of the posts kai-v said. it probably is more like a t-rex and ptearodactyl as the bey is a mix of two designs...

IT IS NOT A DINOSAUR!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS A MYTHICAL CREATURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Dec. 31, 2010  7:29 PM)Bladerpiguy200 Wrote: IT IS NOT A DINOSAUR!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS A MYTHICAL CREATURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Ray Gil is clearly a boat.
(Dec. 31, 2010  7:11 PM)Bladerpiguy200 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2010  12:04 AM)Pyro Wrote: It it was "Tire" I hope it's like, wheels along the side of a circular track, like Shield135.
Maybe to assist wobbling?
(Sep. 08, 2010  11:57 PM)Separated Spine Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  5:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is the CoroCoro design contest winner. Considering the package under it, this Beyblade will probably only be available in a CoroCoro campaign, like Ray Unicorno Aurora Ver. or the black Lightning L Drago. According to CoroCoro, it should get a 'release' in December 2010 in Japan. No more information is known.

[Image: MFB_DivineChimera1.jpg]
From Kerry's Taiwan blog.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2je4sna.jpg

Is that a Serpent face

No, it's Chimera... a mix between creatures.
From the looks of it...a T-Rex, and Pterodactyl.

Chief 2002 - Sigh ...Chief 2002 - Sigh ...Chief 2002 - Sigh ...

Chimera is one of Typhon and his wife's many offspring; a mix of lion, goat ,and large firebreathing serpent, IF you did your Greek mythology.Tired TR is three little wheels that easily rotate around it to reduce impact.

this explains it all
(Jan. 01, 2011  2:25 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: this explains it all
Use a Spoiler tag, or just refrain from quoting giant posts.