[Product]  Beyblade Burst Victory Start Guide

To be released this June 25th 2016, this guide will contain summaries of pages and graphics published in CoroCoro but will also include a few exclusivities:

- A Victory Box that apparently comes with this guide for sure even if it costs 750 yen only. This box can be decorated and is made specifically to house parts.

- A lottery chance to win one of 100 Xeno Xcalibur Silver Sword Ver. (very unlikely though);

- Special stickers;

- An exclusive chapter of the manga, from what I understand;

- A chart of all the Beyblade Burst parts so far.

[Image: tumblr_inline_o8jwrhb6Gd1u0k8wo_540.jpg]

I think there are only Japanese websites requiring middleman services on which to pre-order it for now.
http://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/14286075/
Oh that silver X2 is pretty dank, too bad that most of us will never even see one in person.
This guide will be sold at the upcoming World Hobby Fair later this month, so at least several should appear on Yahoo! Japan Auctions.
I'm in; seems like it would be cool to have these.
Hm, as I thought, the Victory Box appears to be only made of carton, but its design is cool nonetheless:
http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c558660148

You can purchase it with direct shipping here on Amazon.co.jp, for just 1700 yen approximately:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%99%E3%82...B01H3ZNENY

If you store parts instead of whole Beyblades, you can fit five to seven Layers or Disks per space and around eight Drivers.
Here is Leo Burst' video showing this guide:

Apparently the first few Beyblades with Layers (instead of Dual Layers) should be refered to as "Basic Beys". Quite denigrating compared to Metal Fight Beyblade's "Metal System" or "Premium Series" that refer to the Beyblades with Wheels instead of Metal Wheels.
So parts are officially called the Layer (Basic and Dual Layer Systems), Disc, and Driver?

And thanks for the new updates, Kai-V.
Yes, the part was spelt "Disc" on the packages, but apparently we really should stop writing it as "Disk" now.

So overall:
- Basic System: Layer, Disc, Driver
- Dual Layer System: Dual Layer, Disc, Driver
Looks nice. Definitely picking this up.
Yeah it's worth it for the box alone IMO, but stickers and a magazine too. Sweet. Definitely getting it
Will this magazine be available on Rakuten Global in the future?
(Jun. 28, 2016  10:23 AM)Zera Wrote: Will this magazine be available on Rakuten Global in the future?

Seemingly not, I have not seen it anywhere except on traditional websites that are made exclusively for books, and only Amazon.co.jp ships internationally.
(Jun. 28, 2016  2:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2016  10:23 AM)Zera Wrote: Will this magazine be available on Rakuten Global in the future?

Seemingly not, I have not seen it anywhere except on traditional websites that are made exclusively for books, and only Amazon.co.jp ships internationally.

Thank you for your reply. Smile Does Amazon.co.jp also ship to Germany?
(Jun. 28, 2016  4:17 PM)Zera Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2016  2:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

No, you need to use a shopping service.
(Jun. 28, 2016  4:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2016  2:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Seemingly not, I have not seen it anywhere except on traditional websites that are made exclusively for books, and only Amazon.co.jp ships internationally.

Does it cost much to use a shopping service?
(Jun. 28, 2016  2:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Seemingly not, I have not seen it anywhere except on traditional websites that are made exclusively for books, and only Amazon.co.jp ships internationally.

Amazon.co.jp ships documents (not goods) to Canada, at least, so perhaps it also ships directly to Germany. Zera, make yourself an account on the version of Amazon that works for your country (mine is amazon.ca, for example) and then try logging in on amazon.co.jp, add the item to your shopping cart and see if it really lets you complete the order and ship to your address outside of Japan.
(Jun. 28, 2016  4:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2016  4:17 PM)Zera Wrote: Thank you for your reply. Smile Does Amazon.co.jp also ship to Germany?

Amazon.co.jp ships documents (not goods) to Canada, at least, so perhaps it also ships directly to Germany. Zera, make yourself an account on the version of Amazon that works for your country (mine is amazon.ca, for example) and then try logging in on amazon.co.jp, add the item to your shopping cart and see if it really lets you complete the order and ship to your address outside of Japan.

Thank you a lot. Grin I´ll try it as soon as possible. Grin