[Product]  BX-23 Starter PhoenixWing 9-60GF

Starter pack for Beyblade X. Comes with one Beyblade and a String Launcher. MSRP is 2100 JPY. Releases on December 27th, 2023.
[Image: 4904810913092_f7abcaae2bcc41c689c0a8315e9251f5.jpg]
More Official Images from Takara Tomy Mall:

Parts Images from Beyblade Website:
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-23 PhoenixWing 9-60GF
  • Attack-type
  • Right-spin
  • "HIGH SPEED ╳ HEAVY ATTACK: By combining a heavyweight Blade with a Bit that moves at high speeds, it can perform a heavy-hitting Xtreme Dash."
Blade: PhoenixWing
  • "Its three bulky blades strike opponents powerfully. Its coat of paint improves performance."
  • Attack: 65
  • Defense: 30
  • Stamina: 20
Ratchet: 9-60 (pronounced "Nine Sixty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a low profile. Sports nine blades that excel at barrage-attacking."
  • Attack: 13
  • Defense: 10
  • Stamina: 7
  • Height: 60
Bit: GF (full name "Gear Flat")
  • "Its gear that extends down to its tip, allowing it to engage the Xtreme Line more easily and perform even faster Xtreme Dashes."
  • Attack: 50
  • Defense: 5
  • Stamina: 5
  • Dash: 40
  • Burst Resistance: 80
Launcher: String Launcher Red Ver.
  • "Tool used to spin Beyblades. Compatible with the BeyBattle Pass (sold separately)."
Okay I DON'T EVEN CARE IT THAT COMES LATE FOR CHRISTMAS, THAT'S THE COOLEST X BEYBLADE I'VE SEEN!!!
Favorite design for any X bey so far!
Ok. THAT'S SICK! I didn't expect it to look this good, shame it's a painted blade which means it'll wear off. We have 9-60! I expected a 6 edged ratchet not a 9, neverless welcome. And Gear Flat will likely solve the problem Jaggy or any wide plastic bottom ever had and make it advantageous.
We're so back. The Phoenix Bey has dropped and it looks better than I could ever imagine. It's easily the best design so far, despite it using a simple 3 contact point design.
Bro and I got the guess on the motif and design, I knew those blades looked like revive/dread Phoenix. I'm guessing the whole new bit design is just flat with a bigger X ring, since it's called GF
Looks like another Phoenix soon-to-be dominating in the metagame.
Now I know what I'm getting for Christmas. This gonna dominate the meta for sure. Interested on the performance of both GF and GB.
Now with this Phoenix that means we have every type for all the Phoenixes:
Dranzer-Balance
Burn Fireblaze-Stamina
Revive/Dead/Prominence Phoenix-Defense
Phoenix Feather/Phownix Wing-Attack
(Nov. 16, 2023  4:44 AM)Enzo_ Wrote: Now with this Phoenix that means we have every type for all the Phoenixes:
Dranzer-Balance
Burn Fireblaze-Stamina
Revive/Dead/Prominence Phoenix-Defense
Phoenix Feather/Phownix Wing-Attack

Thief Phoenix:

Phoenix Wing looks lovely, definitely one of my favorites in x for sure. 9-60 actually has a somewhat unique design too instead of just "look 9 basic blades" which is nice. Gear flat is cursed in a good way. String launcher nice. Will buy.
Didn't see anyone mention it here, but the CoroCoro did mention the weight is exactly 38.00 grams, the same advertised weight as CobaltDrake, which has a "Metal Coat: Blue". Both PhoenixWing's Metal Coat: Red and CobaltDrake's Metal Coat: Blue supposedly "improve performance", although Takara Tomy never goes into specifics on how.
Here is the PV video Commercial for Phoenix Wing:

(Nov. 18, 2023  10:37 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Here is the PV video Commercial for Phoenix Wing:

WAIT HOLD ON.... Beyblade is coming to Roblox!!! If so is it available in the US?
(Nov. 19, 2023  6:34 PM)lil-iz Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2023  10:37 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Here is the PV video Commercial for Phoenix Wing:

WAIT HOLD ON.... Beyblade is coming to Roblox!!! If so is it available in the US?

It's been released for a while, has English text available.

https://www.roblox.com/games/14478075491/BEYBLADE-PARK
(Nov. 18, 2023  9:45 AM)KIO Wrote: Didn't see anyone mention it here, but the CoroCoro did mention the weight is exactly 38.00 grams, the same advertised weight as CobaltDrake, which has a "Metal Coat: Blue". Both PhoenixWing's Metal Coat: Red and CobaltDrake's Metal Coat: Blue supposedly "improve performance", although Takara Tomy never goes into specifics on how.

apparently the extra coating may add weight, but we know that's not really a lot and it will lose it over time
I have used cobalt drake that is 38g and the worn paint is only a very small difference in weight, if phoenix has to go through the same amount of battles u will see little to no real difference in dropped weight
Hey Guys, check out this video on Phoenix Wing & tell about it detail & features:

I wonder what will happen if Cobalt Drake and Phoenix Wing battle each other with heavy attacks?
Here is a Beybattle video between Phoenix Wing & Cobalt Drake from the YouTuber, Leotoy: https://www.youtube.com/@leo7toy/videos

in 6:30 / 25:45

We'll see a battle with Heavy painted coated Attack powers from both, it like Dragoon & Dranzer, but in the regular right spin rotation
That´s grazy. A wonderful fight.
Here is a video from the CoroCoro YouTube Channel, on Phoenix Wing 9-60GF (Gear Flat) taking on its predecessor, Phoenix Feather 3-60F (Flat) in a beybattle demonstrated.