[Product]  BX-21 HellsChain Deck Set (HellsChain 5-60HT)

New set for Beyblade X, contains three Beys. Contains three Beyblades, including the brand-new HellsChain. Releases on November 2nd, 2023. MSRP is 3960円.
[Image: 4904810913085_9f98de6904b54dfb9ea1e6084084cd19.jpg]
Contents
  • HellsChain 5-60HT
  • KnightLance 3-60LF (Yellow)
  • WizardArrow 3-80N (Orange)
More Official Images from Takara-Tomy Mall:
Parts Images from Beyblade Website:
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-21 HellsChain 5-60HT
  • Balance-type
  • Right-spin
  • "MULTI HEIGHT: By combining a Blade with differing performance in its upper and lower layers with a Ratchet and Bit that create a mid-profile, it's able to take on opponents of any height."
Blade: HellsChain
  • "Its performance differs based on height, with a defensive lower layer and an aggressive upper layer."
  • Attack: 35
  • Defense: 40
  • Stamina: 25
Ratchet: 5-60 (pronounced "Five Sixty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a low profile. Sports five thick blades that boost centrifugal force."
  • Attack: 12
  • Defense: 9
  • Stamina: 9
  • Height: 60
Bit: HT (full name "High Taper")
  • "Designed to be 1mm taller than the T Bit, which enhances both its smash attacks and stamina."
  • Attack: 30
  • Defense: 25
  • Stamina: 20
  • Dash: 25
  • Burst Resistance: 80

Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-21 KnightLance 3-60LF
  • Attack-type
  • Right-spin
  • "KNIGHTLANCE LOW-BLOW CUSTOM: By combining the horizontally-overhanging KnightLance Blade with a lower Ratchet and Bit, it becomes aggressive and aims to burst opponents."
Blade: KnightLance
  • "Its high-profile blades excel at nullifying opposing attacks."
  • Attack: 25
  • Defense: 60
  • Stamina: 15
Ratchet: 3-60 (pronounced "Three Sixty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a low profile. Sports three blades with high resilience."
  • Attack: 15
  • Defense: 9
  • Stamina: 6
  • Height: 60
Bit: LF (full name "Low Flat")
  • "Designed to be 1mm shorter than the F Bit, which makes its Xtreme Dashes even faster."
  • Attack: 45
  • Defense: 5
  • Stamina: 10
  • Dash: 40
  • Burst Resistance: 80

Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-21 WizardArrow 4-80N
  • Defense-type
  • Right-spin
  • "WIZARDARROW PARRY CUSTOM: By combining the high-centrifugal-force WizardArrow Blade with the N Bit, it can spin for a long time while also tilting to avoid attacks."
Blade: WizardArrow
  • "Its two large blades create an outward center of gravity, which generates strong centrifugal force."
  • Attack: 15
  • Defense: 30
  • Stamina: 55
Ratchet: 4-80 (pronounced "Four Eighty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a high profile. Sports four blades that are vulnerable to attacks."
  • Attack: 11
  • Defense: 11
  • Stamina: 8
  • Height: 80
Bit: N (full name "Needle")
  • "Sports a pointed tip that can perform counter-attacks when the Bey becomes tilted."
  • Attack: 10
  • Defense: 50
  • Stamina: 30
  • Dash: 10
  • Burst Resistance: 30
Hell Scythe 4-60T's next evolution full name is Hell Chain 5-60HT (Five Sixty High Taper)
Thread has been updated with TTMall images. I am quite taken by HellsChain... I enjoy the chain-blade motif (Kerbeus was my fav in Burst, lol), and I also really like the shade of red they're using here. I don't know if there's just some weirdness going on with the rendered images, but it looks a bit like they're using the Red-Violet plastic from the red 4-80 from BX-05? Which I enjoy very much. I don't think the idea of HellsChain "working differently based on height matchup" will work very well, but I do enjoy seeing the emphasis on height dynamics this gen has after Burst was mostly the same height for years and years... Beyblades are three-dimensional objects, so seeing proper three-dimensional thinking in the design process is nice! High Taper is neat, and it's nice to see a high-profile flat-tipped Bit to contrast the existing Low Flat... But I don't see it being especially good, haha. I'd be much more excited to see them release a Low Ball to contrast High Needle... (don't say "oh but there's Orb"; it's not Low Ball, it's its just smaller while at standard height...)
Out of the three new releases so far, this is possibly my favourite one, but RhinoHorn comes close. I really like the design here, not sure if I like it more than HellScythe but I really like the chain links between the blades, it gives me a very Kaiser Kerbeus feel to it and I like Kaiser Kerbeus. Similarly to KnightLance, the chip has a different colour from the bey's main colour on top of an altered shade of red, so I'm glad they kept that consistency, also similar to how DranDagger did. High Taper makes me think that it'll be like High Needle where the sloped part of the tip will be more shallow, which I hope is the case. It doesn't really feel fitting for HellChain to have a taller height but the 5-60 ratchet would at least help somewhat.

I've also noticed that for the evolutions so far, between KnightShield > KnightLance, HellScythe > HellChain, DranSword > DranDagger, all of their ratchets increase the number of sides by one. Weird isn't it?
Hells Chain looks very nice. The original Hells Scythe is still a masterful design as far as I'm concerned, but this still looks pretty tight as far as aesthetics go. The idea being presented is mad interesting, being able to take on different height match-ups. It sort of feels like Leon Claw's dual-action gimmick taken to the extreme. The problem here is that conceptually, the idea still feels vague, at least to me. It's not like it has a specific contraption like the later Burst Beys, it just kinda handles all heights I guess. I feel like this one more than any of the others will be a complete make-or-break only based on the actual performance, but we'll have to wait till we can see it in action.
HellChain (green version) Will be added as prize bey on the app on may 2024.
I just realized that they now made it so that the yellow shark edge prize can now have a full combo, since knightlance comes with LF and 3-60 with the same yellow/orange colored combo.
Here is the vide o on this set plus the BX-20 Dran Dagger Deck Set:

Is the mold of the wizard arrow in this product known? Like will it always be A4 and above?
(Nov. 16, 2023  3:45 AM)lil-iz Wrote: Is the mold of the wizard arrow in this product known? Like will it always be A4 and above?

As far as a am aware and can tell from the... 8 WizardArrow I own, mold number has nothing to do with what release it came from. I have an A4 from the original red release and an A1 from shark booster.
(Nov. 16, 2023  5:10 AM)fabelavalon Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2023  3:45 AM)lil-iz Wrote: Is the mold of the wizard arrow in this product known? Like will it always be A4 and above?

As far as a am aware and can tell from the... 8 WizardArrow I own, mold number has nothing to do with what release it came from. I have an A4 from the original red release and an A1 from shark booster.

Thats odd... (the A1 and A4 from the original release), I think they'll be higher than A3 or A4 since they have to design new colors for them, which would mean the most recent molds.
(Nov. 17, 2023  12:29 AM)lil-iz Wrote: Thats odd... (the A1 and A4 from the original release), I think they'll be higher than A3 or A4 since they have to design new colors for them, which would mean the most recent molds.

The mold numbers are on the metal, not the plastic, it has nothing to do with color.
(Nov. 17, 2023  1:48 AM)fabelavalon Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2023  12:29 AM)lil-iz Wrote: Thats odd... (the A1 and A4 from the original release), I think they'll be higher than A3 or A4 since they have to design new colors for them, which would mean the most recent molds.

The mold numbers are on the metal, not the plastic, it has nothing to do with color.

OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhh, that makes more sense, thanks for helping