[Product]  BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN

Got lance in hand some variation I noticed on some HN bits and 4-80 being looser a bit
I wonder how good would be High Needle for the competitive cause it's like talking about a pointier High Survive.
Why the hell am I getting so hype for these new beys
(Aug. 10, 2023  1:44 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2023  1:20 PM)beyspark Wrote: No, is not evo

Then how do you explain the new form thing?
I think it’s supposed to be like ace dragon turning into glyph or rock dragon, it’s not an evo, just like a side beyblade thing with the same avatar. (Sorta)
(Sep. 13, 2023  4:59 PM)lil-iz Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2023  1:44 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Then how do you explain the new form thing?
I think it’s supposed to be like ace dragon turning into glyph or rock dragon, it’s not an evo, just like a side beyblade thing with the same avatar. (Sorta)

In the manga, Multi literally says that it's an evo. Alas, I think this was before the chapter translation was out...or it was and this person didn't read it.
(Sep. 13, 2023  5:28 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2023  4:59 PM)lil-iz Wrote: I think it’s supposed to be like ace dragon turning into glyph or rock dragon, it’s not an evo, just like a side beyblade thing with the same avatar. (Sorta)

In the manga, Multi literally says that it's an evo. Alas, I think this was before the chapter translation was out...or it was and this person didn't read it.

Huh, well sorry about that, seems strange to implement a new Beyblade evolution already. Though I feel like this is more like Quadras Beyblade now that I think about it.
All these knight beys remind so much of about the hype talk of Air knight burst bey