World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN (/Thread-Product-BX-13-Booster-KnightLance-4-80HN)

Pages: 1 2

BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - TrainiacJ - Mar. 10, 2023

Booster Pack for the 4th generation of Beyblade, "Beyblade X". Contains one Beyblade, KnightLance 4-80HN.
MSRP with tax is 1400 JPY. Slated for release in August 10th, 2023.
[Image: 4904810910565_01cf3d8fc5fd488980582c92ee455f57.jpg]
More Official Images from Takara-Tomy Mall:

Parts Images from Beyblade Website:
Takara-Tomy Wrote:BX-13 KnightLance 4-80HN
  • Defense-type
  • Right-spin
  • "COUNTER DEFENSE: By using a combination of only high-profile parts, it features extraordinary counter-attacking prowess."
Blade: KnightLance
  • "Its high-profile blades excel at nullifying opposing attacks."
  • Attack: 25
  • Defense: 60
  • Stamina: 15
Ratchet: 4-80 (pronounced "Four Eighty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a high profile. Sports four blades that are vulnerable to attacks."
  • Attack: 11
  • Defense: 11
  • Stamina: 8
  • Height: 80
Bit: HN (full name "High Needle")
  • "Designed to be 1mm taller than the N Bit, which gives makes tilting counter-attacks more powerful.""
  • Attack: 15
  • Defense: 55
  • Stamina: 20
  • Dash: 10
  • Burst Resistance: 30

Official web-manual PDF: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/beyblade-x/manual/BX-13_manual.pdf

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - TrainiacJ - Jul. 07, 2023

Since the pre-loaded information in the Beyblade X app has revealed this Beyblade, this thread is now open. OP will be updated to include official information and such when it comes out.

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - NoNotYou - Jul. 07, 2023

Knight Shield 2

I can't tell if I like this bey more or less than regular ol' knight shield, the colors are better but the design is similar in rank. High Needle though, both the color and the idea is kinda bleh to me.

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - beyspark - Jul. 08, 2023

Knightlance is basically alternative version of Knightshield

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - Xcess-Z - Jul. 08, 2023

I do like this more than Knightshield, but I still wish they didn't reuse the same motif this early on.

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - lil-iz - Jul. 08, 2023

It makes sense that they'd make this, though I agree they should've made the layer attack based rather than defense/balance (it's one of these two) since it's a "lance". Next, we're going to get Knighthorse if they keep this up.

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - BeybladeFanOff - Jul. 09, 2023

Takumi will be the owner of This Bey.

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - NoNotYou - Jul. 09, 2023

(Jul. 09, 2023  1:06 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Takumi will be the owner of This Bey.

And your source is...?

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - BeybladeFanOff - Jul. 09, 2023

(Jul. 09, 2023  8:03 AM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2023  1:06 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Takumi will be the owner of This Bey.

And your source is...?

Knightlance is green, the hair of Takumi is green. 

It will be the same thing about Bariki Jinai. He has purple hair and Sharkedge is purple (the prize Bey not the yellow Bey).

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - NoNotYou - Jul. 09, 2023

(Jul. 09, 2023  3:05 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2023  8:03 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: And your source is...?

Knightlance is green, the hair of Takumi is green. 

It will be the same thing about Bariki Jinai. He has purple hair and Sharkedge is purple (the prize Bey not the yellow Bey).

This is the product thread not the speculation thread

Half jokes aside I somewhat agree with the people saying this should've been saved for a knight shield evolution ngl, just tweak the colors and boom evolution

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - TrainiacJ - Jul. 13, 2023

Takara-Tomy Mall listing for KnightLance is now live. Images from the listing are now in the OP.

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - TrainiacJ - Jul. 14, 2023

Updated OP with images and information from the official Beyblade website's listing for BX-13. Here's the translation of its description:
Takara-Tomy Wrote:BX-13 KnightLance 4-80HN
  • Defense-type
  • Right-spin
  • "COUNTER DEFENSE: By using a combination of only high-profile parts, it features extraordinary counter-attacking prowess."
Blade: KnightLance
  • "Its high-profile blades excel at nullifying opposing attacks."
  • Attack: 25
  • Defense: 60
  • Stamina: 15
Ratchet: 4-80 (pronounced "Four Eighty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a high profile. Sports four blades that are vulnerable to attacks."
  • Attack: 11
  • Defense: 11
  • Stamina: 8
  • Height: 80
Bit: HN (full name "High Needle")
  • "Designed to be 1mm taller than the N Bit, which gives makes tilting counter-attacks more powerful."
  • Attack: 15
  • Defense: 55
  • Stamina: 20
  • Dash: 10
  • Burst Resistance: 30

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - TrainiacJ - Jul. 28, 2023

Official video for KnightLance. Its stock performance in the video is not very convincing, IMO.

Of note, they explain the naming system with more clarity in this. The names are combining the character motif on the Gear Chip (ex; Dran, Knight, etc) with whatever kind of weapon or etc. is evoked by the design of the metal part of the blade (ex; the sword-like blades on DranSword, the harsh edges on SharkEdge, etc). It makes sense, even for something like CobaltDrake (where the blades are dragons/"drakes" and we can assume the motif on the Gear Chip is just a dragon named Cobalt, lol).

I suppose this means if the main character Beyblades get proper evolutions, they'll just have different suffixes rather than adding a prefix to the existing name like we had in Burst or MFB?

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - Jinbee - Jul. 28, 2023

Thanks for the info TrainiacJ!

Okay so after seeing that Bit, and seeing the colour scheme IRL, I suddenly love KnightLance now! The bit feels more like what I wanted Needle to be, and I wish this was what KnightShield came with. I assume the sliding action of High Needle is meant to be for the "counter defense". The KnightLance blade isn't really that impressive though, it seems more recoily than Shield, but I'm low-key hoping for it to have attack potential. I'm a sucker for turquoise and purple colour scheme, it almost reminds me of Ben 10 Alien Force Diamondhead in that regard.

I'm still not that fond of making these alternate versions so soon though, it sorta reminds me of GT with Dragon's various layer bases, which I also wasn't fond of, but at least here it's entirely separate beys, I suppose.

I'll pick this up mainly for High Needle looking promising.

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - bigdaddyjoe - Aug. 09, 2023

[Image: F3DnkBJbwAAtnUT.jpg]
It has officially been confirmed that KnightLance will be KnightShield's new form.

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - TitanDragon - Aug. 09, 2023

(Aug. 09, 2023  3:48 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: F3DnkBJbwAAtnUT.jpg]
It has officially been confirmed that KnightLance will be KnightShield's new form.

Like an evolution? Because I don’t see how you can have two different defense types owned by the same person

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - NoNotYou - Aug. 09, 2023

I'm definitely curious to see how they explain this in the manga/anime

"Oh but you see this bey is for counter defense not regular defense it's a completely necessary bey for me to use"

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - ayggdrasilgy - Aug. 09, 2023

Well, she is the bey creator, so she patents most of them

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - bigdaddyjoe - Aug. 09, 2023

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - KIO - Aug. 10, 2023

The weight of the Knight Lance Blade is about 33 grams.

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - Orichalcum - Aug. 10, 2023

(Aug. 10, 2023  3:17 AM)KIO Wrote: The weight of the Knight Lance Blade is about 33 grams.

Bey’s more malnourished than single layers

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - BladerGem - Aug. 10, 2023

(Aug. 10, 2023  6:05 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2023  3:17 AM)KIO Wrote: The weight of the Knight Lance Blade is about 33 grams.

Bey’s more malnourished than single layers

It weighs slightly less than Dransword, but more than Hellsscythe, Wizardarrow, and Knightshield. It's definitely no Dranzer S.

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - TitanDragon - Aug. 10, 2023

Is Knight Lance supposed to be like an evolution of Knight Shield?

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - beyspark - Aug. 10, 2023

(Aug. 10, 2023  12:59 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Is Knight Lance supposed to be like an evolution of Knight Shield?
No, is not evo

RE: BX-13 Booster KnightLance 4-80HN - TitanDragon - Aug. 10, 2023

(Aug. 10, 2023  1:20 PM)beyspark Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2023  12:59 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Is Knight Lance supposed to be like an evolution of Knight Shield?
No, is not evo

Then how do you explain the new form thing?