[Product]  BX-12 3on3 Deck Case

Deck Case for the 4th generation of Beyblade, "Beyblade X".
MSRP is with tax 990 JPY. Releases on July 15th, 2023.
[Image: 4904810910602_4d54d9877c5446f38c37db3b320c8acd.jpg]
More Official Images from Takara Tomy Mall:

Images from Beyblade Website:
Thread is now open. That's the last of them! ...except for the BX-00 Stadium, which I suppose deserves it's own thread. And the Cobaltdrake thing too, but that might need to wait for more info to surface. We'll see. Anyway, this sure is a Deck Case!
It's been a while since I've posted in WBO, but dang, the Beyblade X Beys are so small or the 3on3 Deck case is too big to house just 3 combos. Possibly they're gonna outdo the Burst gen getting bigger per season?
(Nov. 04, 2023  4:19 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: It's been a while since I've posted in WBO, but dang, the Beyblade X Beys are so small or the 3on3 Deck case is too big to house just 3 combos. Possibly they're gonna outdo the Burst gen getting bigger per season?

I really hope that the size of X beys do not go out of hand exponentially. I really don't want a Sparking/DB power creep any time soon.
(Nov. 05, 2023  8:22 AM)Tyranitar66501 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2023  4:19 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: It's been a while since I've posted in WBO, but dang, the Beyblade X Beys are so small or the 3on3 Deck case is too big to house just 3 combos. Possibly they're gonna outdo the Burst gen getting bigger per season?

I really hope that the size of X beys do not go out of hand exponentially. I really don't want a Sparking/DB power creep any time soon.

Idk... the size of the case itself, with each compartment being able to hold at least 6-7 Blades, around 10 Ratchets, and quite a handful of Bits is saying something along the lines of the final season Beys being ridiculously huge as DB/BU or heavy like the Synchrome modes of MFB. Considering it'll still catch on like Burst for more than one season...