[Product]  BX-00 Random Booster LightningL-Drago 1-60F

Random Booster for Beyblade X. Each Booster randomly contains one of two possible Beyblades, each sporting new "Lightning L-Drago" Blades. These Blades recreate both modes of the classic "Lightning L-Drago" from Metal Fight Beyblade, as part of the series' "X-Over Project" for the 25th anniversary.
MSRP with tax is 1600 JPY per Booster. Releases on September 14th, 2024.
[Image: 4904810930358_4ea105102b8f4d1d9d9d53c895f99c0e.jpg]
Possible Contents:
  • Lightning L-Drago 1-60F (Upper Type)
  • Lightning L-Drago 1-60F (Rapid-Attack Type)

Images from TakaraTomy Mall:
Images from Official Site Mall:
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-00 Lightning L-Drago 1-60F (Upper Type)
  • Attack-type
  • Left-spin
  • "LEFT UPPER ATTACK: By combining an upper-bladed, left-spinning attacking Blade with other strong attacking parts, it performs powerful upper attacks."
Blade: Lightning L-Drago (Upper Type)
  • "A left-spinning Blade with three left-facing upper blades for upper attacks."
  • Attack: 55
  • Defense: 25
  • Stamina: 20
Ratchet: 1-60 (pronounced "One Sixty")
Bit: F (full name "Flat")
* To play with this product, you will need the String Launcher L from BX-34 Starter Cobalt Dragoon 2-60C (sold separately).
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-00 Lightning L-Drago 1-60F (Rapid-Attack Type)
  • Attack-type
  • Left-spin
  • "LEFT RUSH ATTACK: By combining a barrage-bladed, left-spinning attacking Blade with other strong attacking parts, it becomes an excellent rush-attacking customization."
Blade: Lightning L-Drago (Rapid-Attack Type)
  • "A left-spinning Blade with three left-facing barrage blades for barrage attacks."
  • Attack: 50
  • Defense: 30
* To play with this product, you will need the String Launcher L from BX-34 Starter Cobalt Dragoon 2-60C (sold separately).
That box is so sick. Sucks that it's a RB though... with only 2 beys it would've been more practical to just include both blades and charge accordingly. Would it kill TT as a company to NOT release a RB every other month?
I like to think TT is usually reasonable, but this just reminds me of the opposite. I get that we have no mode change this early on but making two separate Beyblade because you don't have a way to change modes, and then selling each version as a part of an RB is crazy work bruh. I get that everyone loves Ryuga but I'm sure TT could afford to wait another year or so until the third system drops, and remake other Beyblades in the meantime. Or just not do any more remakes this year, I love remakes as much as the next guy, but I can't help but wonder if this increased pace will end in burn out.
Images and description from official site have been added to the OP.
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-00 LightningL-Drago 1-60F (Upper Form)
  • Attack-type
  • Left-spin
  • "LEFT UPPER ATTACK: By combining an upper-bladed, left-spinning attacking Blade with other strong attacking parts, it performs powerful upper attacks."
Blade: LightningL-Drago (Upper Form)
  • "A left-spinning Blade with three left-facing upper blades for upper attacks."
  • Attack: 55
  • Defense: 25
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-00 LightningL-Drago 1-60F (Barrage Form)
  • Attack-type
  • Left-spin
  • "LEFT RUSH ATTACK: By combining a barrage-bladed, left-spinning attacking Blade with other strong attacking parts, it becomes an excellent rush-attacking customization."
Blade: LightningL-Drago (Barrage Form)
  • "A left-spinning Blade with three left-facing barrage blades for barrage attacks."
  • Attack: 50
  • Defense: 30
Here is the video for the X remake version of Lightning L-Drago:

It be the first time to see L-Drago in two different beys in its two modes?