[Product]  BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F

(Nov. 18, 2012  1:19 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Yeah I'm getting like 3 of these.
Remember the plan with rubber, bro

Not gonna lie, this is like the only Zero-G I like in terms of aesthetics. Plus R2F! If only I could get this at release.... it'll be awhile, but I'll own it one day XD

Maybe after I see how the Pegasis Chrome Wheel sorts out... but still, a really nice blade aesthetically.
i gald too see pegasus back but in the zero g
I was, initially, excited for this, but after seeing the fully completed appearance of it, I think I will pass... it's just too "busy". They stuck way too much color into too little space.

If I get it at all, it'll just be for the sake of having the last of Ginga's beyblades...
(Nov. 18, 2012  10:28 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2012  5:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Only BBG-27 is super confirmed, and it comes out exactly on the same day as Samurai Pegasis.
But doesn't the anime still have like 20 episodes to air? I was thinking this would be the 3rd to last release or so. Anyway, it looks great but I hope there's some function or design gimmick with Pegasis where it won't scrape. The face is so awesome....

Just to remind you, tge anime is over in episode 38 and now we are in 33...
its gingka's beyblade all right because he appers on beyblade Zero-G
Where can i buy it it looks beautifel
(Nov. 19, 2012  9:31 PM)TakaraBlader Wrote: Where can i buy it it looks beautifel

It is not released yet, as you can see from the date in the first post of this topic. However, once it is released, it will be available on eBay as usual.
(Nov. 19, 2012  7:06 AM)Mino Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2012  1:19 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Yeah I'm getting like 3 of these.
Remember the plan with rubber, bro

Not gonna lie, this is like the only Zero-G I like in terms of aesthetics. Plus R2F! If only I could get this at release.... it'll be awhile, but I'll own it one day XD

Maybe after I see how the Pegasis Chrome Wheel sorts out... but still, a really nice blade aesthetically.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THAT

Yeah, guess I'll have to stock up then. I'm getting this blade regardless of performance, because tbh only the Burning Samurai Ifraid, Guardian Revizer and this Pegasis interest me in Zero-G.
The Pegasis Chrome Wheel weighs 30.28 grams, so nothing out of the average for all Chrome Wheels.
So when should I expect to see one for sale on ebay or Amazon?
Gingka looks much cooler (his hair changed), hehe.

Kira looks the same; creepy.

Anyways, I'm ordering those very soon. Grin
Seems Samurai Pegasis W105R²F has now been official release already in Japan, just wait until it's available on eBay and Amazon for USA folks alright. I'll wait until it's available on eBay then I'll go ahead and buy 1 or 2 of Samurai Pegasis W105R²F.
Ginga looks way cooler as an old guy.

And Pegasis still looks as beautiful as ever, I don't know how much more I can make people know my level of love for that Chrome Wheel.
Ginga isn't an old guy. He like in his late teens or early 20's.

Anyways, I don't like all the large stickers very much. I would probably like it if the stickers weren't so large.
I like this beys design. It looks really great. Can't believe it comes out tomorrow. I can't wait to buy this.
I want this bey very badly, the designs and colors are outstanding to me. I am hoping to get it when it comes out and since it is a Zero-G bey and has W105R2F I think it will scrape in a Zero-G stadium. Also since it has R2F it will be a sway battle(most likely).
(Nov. 30, 2012  11:11 AM)monkeyballz Wrote: So when should I expect to see one for sale on ebay or Amazon?

Wow, the box looks great, I like it more now.
And Ginga, his nose, he doesn't have Band-Aid anymore ...

Thanks for this picture.
Found this Smile A closer look at Samurai Pegasis:

Video consists of:
- Battle between Samurai Pegasis and Samurai Ifraid
- Review of the bey

Note: this video has Japanese Audio and Text

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1vtFj8KL...ure=g-like
So I was on YouTube the other day,and I actually found a battle with Samurai Pegasis and Gladiator Bahamdia!

Video:
[Link removed.]
well woundnt samri pegasus be the same almost like samri ifrade
I hope to buy this
Hope it's good
Oh so that's what Ginga looks like...
I am going to try to get Pegasis for Christmas if I don't get my BB-10.
(Dec. 02, 2012  6:24 PM)halo blader 21 Wrote: well woundnt samri pegasus be the same almost like samri ifrade

Just because it has a Samurai Crystal Wheel doesn't mean it will be the same
(Dec. 02, 2012  6:24 PM)halo blader 21 Wrote: well woundnt samri pegasus be the same almost like samri ifrade

Seriously, you need to read everything on Beywiki, right now. Nobody even uses anything but Synchrom without Crystal Wheels, because they are completely useless.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/