[Product]  BBG-25 Beyblade Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Stamina & Defense Type

I love this and the other. They both look really cool and some of the parts are pretty good from what I see. I think I might buy this one when it comes out
Yay another killerken chrome wheel! And e230? Sounds like a dream to me! Thank for the info Kai-V!
You will stop liking Wyvang ...

this instant :

Haha, what the heck is that?
Hahaha! I am sorry but I love it! It looks like one of the dragons off How to Train Your Dragon!
Not sure if I love it or I hate it lol
Oh come on its JUST the face, we had sillier ones in the past this doesn't look bad. I like it looks cartoonish with a bit of punk.
That motif seriously reminds me of something, but I can't put my finger on it.
Ray Gil meets Gutsman from Megaman?
I think the chrome wheel designs are more important than the face designs, to put it bluntly. Wyvangs Chrome Wheel is very elegant.
(Nov. 06, 2012  1:17 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: I think the chrome wheel designs are more important than the face designs, to put it bluntly. Wyvangs Chrome Wheel is very elegant.

Exactly. Why the hell would you pair an elegant Chrome Wheel design with a brute-like comical Face design ?
Several face designs have been cartoony this series, actually. I think the tone was set with Saramanda.
(Nov. 06, 2012  12:18 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: That motif seriously reminds me of something, but I can't put my finger on it.
Ray Gil meets Gutsman from Megaman?

I rather remember digimon for wyvang LOL
I do agree about the elegance of the chrome wheel. The stone face is WAY to comical, kinda like Gargole. They should have put that face on Balrog (or however you pronounce/spell it) rather than on such an elegant chrome wheel, although I do like the face a bit.
Looks like we're getting a 145 and WB with this set Wink
[Image: Wyvang.png]
(Nov. 12, 2012  1:51 AM)Shogun Wrote: Looks like we're getting a 145 and WB with this set Wink

it's sure because archer wyvang make storm, look rock leone
And because you can see an Orange 145 and WB in the product .......
(Nov. 12, 2012  7:59 AM)theowiwak Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2012  1:51 AM)Shogun Wrote: Looks like we're getting a 145 and WB with this set Wink

it's sure because archer wyvang make storm, look rock leone

I was referring to the parts...I don't really care about the anime Tired
I just wanna clarify that the orange parts that are in the picture at the OP are 145 and WB.
I think Baruro's main parts will be 160SB, since both seem to contain them, just in different colors; and match its color scheme.

(Anime Talk)
Correct me if im wrong. But i think Takara Tomy is getting really lazy lately in designing new spintracks and performance tips for most zero-g and there focusing too much on the weels lately. Think about it you guys, Shinobi Saramanda Sw145 D (they used metal fusion beyparts there) Pirate Orojoya 145 d (also used metal fusion beyparts there) And now Wyvang 145 wd. Im sorry, its a shity thing to say, but I think Takara Tomy is running out of ideas in creating new spintracks and performance tips on most zero-g beys.

But I still think they did a really excellent job in these beys and sets. Just look at the exquisite simetry and elegance. I think its beautiful I gotta say. I don't think I can keep up with all these releases. So I mean those are the most mother fokin badass beys ive ever seen in mounths.
It is confirmed to be spelt Balro, I even changed it in the first post.

Also, you cannot actually just base information on the anime : there is actually no Archer Wyvang, it is not a Beyblade that exists. It is very odd to me that Wyvang is not made to have 145EDS in the anime, also. As such, perhaps you think you can see 145 and WB in the pictures in the first post, but it is really not confirmed because Archer Wyvang 145WB is not a real Beyblade ...

(Nov. 12, 2012  2:10 PM)Viridi Lover Wrote: Correct me if im wrong. But i think Takara Tomy is getting really lazy lately in designing new spintracks and performance tips for zero-g and there focusing too much on the weels lately. Think about it you guys, Shinobi Saramanda Sw145 D (they used metal fusion beyparts there) Pirate Orojoya 145 d (also used metal fusion beyparts there) And now Wyvang 145 wd. Im sorry, its a shity thing to say, but I think Takara Tomy is running out of ideas in creating new spintracks and performance tips on most zero-g beys.

You do not understand the reality : banal parts like 145 and WB have not really been released in Japan since Rock Leone, which is over two years ago. Rock Leone is not produced in Japan anymore, so Japanese fans who missed that BB-30 release or who were not even Beyblade fans back then would have no way to get WB if TAKARA-TOMY did not include it in newer releases.
Oh really I didn't know that. I apolagize for my low knolage and negative thoughts guys. Once again thanks for the exquisite news Kai-v. But I still enjoy the creativity that Takara Tomy has put into these excellent symetrical beys.
lemme add... another bey with the WBO color scheme Grin a blue archer crystal wheel may be obtained in Archer Ifraid from Random Booster Volume 2.
(Nov. 12, 2012  2:47 PM)Shogun Wrote: lemme add... another bey with the WBO color scheme Grin a blue archer crystal wheel may be obtained in Archer Ifraid from Random Booster Volume 2.

I could've sworn that the Archer in that bey is crimson... or marooon. Just not blue.

Also, I'm dying to know the rest of the parts are in the set... those images look kinda small to tell for some of them.
(Nov. 12, 2012  2:56 PM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2012  2:47 PM)Shogun Wrote: lemme add... another bey with the WBO color scheme Grin a blue archer crystal wheel may be obtained in Archer Ifraid from Random Booster Volume 2.

I could've sworn that the Archer in that bey is crimson... or marooon. Just not blue.

Also, I'm dying to know the rest of the parts are in the set... those images look kinda small to tell for some of them.

sorry my bad LOL the SF is the one that's blue XD