[Product]  BBG-25 Beyblade Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Stamina & Defense Type

The new chome wheels are beautiful.I love it both.
But I have a little bit sad since there was no crytsal wheel.

I think Baruro looks like Begirados
AND Wyvang looks like Oroyja.
(Oct. 15, 2012  11:10 AM)@DEATH╪JokerII乂 Wrote: But I have a little bit sad since there was no crytsal wheel.

Crystal Wheel's have practically no use when Synchrom's are inferior.

Though, they do add colour to it, haha.
Thanks for the info and pictures Kai-V and I wonder how those new Chrome Wheels will perform in a BB-10 and BBG-04
This picture simply shows the sides of "Zillago" and "Wyvang" :
http://ameblo.jp/go-1023/image-113800915...66718.html

Thank you BH145WD, Just That Guy, Advanced blader, and Bobmcdoogal.
O MI GOD

So getting this and the other set for Christmas.
Thank you Kai-V for the very nice update!
Wow seriously, Takara Tomy cursed me.

I'll probably buy this set in full but for the other DX set I'll just get a few parts if anyone sells it separate.
Oh good lord now I have to buy this. Along with the ATK/BAL set.

What on earth is Takara-Tomy thinking releasing the fragile-as-carp tip EDS with a Synchrom by default, to be launched in a Zero-G stadium, at a floor?

And now we have another Killerken. Awesome.

Thank you again for this information Kai-V.
probably will buy this set over the other dx set, simply because this set has better parts.
Can't decide which set I like more! Thanks as always for the info Kai-V!
Oh, from what I can see, "Baruro" might actually be spelt "Balro" and be based on the Balrog from the Lord of the Ring ? That would be awesome, and it explains why it looks similar to Begirados.
(Oct. 16, 2012  2:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ...be spelt "Balro" and be based on the Balrog from the Lord of the Ring ?

Really? Based off of Balrog? We definitely need a Beyblade based off of Harry Potter. Imagine that... Samurai Hagrid! Shinobi Voldemort. ;-; it is beautiful.

Ooh, Wyvang and Baruro Balrog have cool stickers. Man.. I don't think I can keep track of all these Zero-G releases..

"Balro", not the full Balrog, hah.
Perfect! I will be going to Tokyo in December, so I can get this when I go there! Thanks for the info Kai-V! You're the best!
Wyvang looks cool ! I should order it when it gets released.

Thank you for the pictures and the information Kai-V.
I WANT A BALROG BEYBLADE GrinDD that would be so awesome if its actually true and it IS based on the balrog XD
(Oct. 21, 2012  3:13 PM)ReiKon02 Wrote: I WANT A BALROG BEYBLADE GrinDD that would be so awesome if its actually true and it IS based on the balrog XD

You can clearly see the curved horns and the head on the Chrome Wheel, so I have no doubt.
thats so freakin cool!!! but im confused. the motifs in zero-g are based on mythological creatures right? at least thats the way they made it sound originally. so why are we getting beys like balro and begirados that are based off fictional creatures?
(Oct. 21, 2012  6:45 PM)ReiKon02 Wrote: thats so freakin cool!!! but im confused. the motifs in zero-g are based on mythological creatures right? at least thats the way they made it sound originally. so why are we getting beys like balro and begirados that are based off fictional creatures?

The Lord of the Rings is basically a mythology now, it is not simply fiction that a few people read like Twilight, hah. In the same perspective, I would really not be surprised to see a Cthulhu Beyblade.

Begirados is half based on Pegira, but officially it is based on the Behemoth.
aahhhh ok well if you look at it that way it makes sense Tongue_out
(Oct. 22, 2012  3:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The Lord of the Rings is basically a mythology now, it is not simply fiction that a few people read like Twilight, hah. In the same perspective, I would really not be surprised to see a Cthulhu Beyblade.

Using that kind of logic, I hope we see a Star Wars Rancor Beyblade soon XD. Seriously. Also, how is TT even allowed to make Beys inspired by other franchises?
(Oct. 25, 2012  12:37 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2012  3:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The Lord of the Rings is basically a mythology now, it is not simply fiction that a few people read like Twilight, hah. In the same perspective, I would really not be surprised to see a Cthulhu Beyblade.

Using that kind of logic, I hope we see a Star Wars Rancor Beyblade soon XD. Seriously. Also, how is TT even allowed to make Beys inspired by other franchises?

The same way that call of chtulu exist, the same way that nobuhiro watsuki (author of rurouni kenshin) based some characters on x-men and other marvel comics (jin-e udou is based on gambit's looks), and many many many others, because something is "plagiarism" and something is "based on" i think, it's just a creature, or many creatures, they didn't steal a book
I would love a Zero-G based on DooM's monsters.

Anyway on topic. Wyvang just screams DRANZER to me, for some reason. Gotta get those blue parts....
Hopefully, if I had both DX sets, I can make the Ultimate Fire and Water Synchrom beys, Saramanda Ifraid E230GCF and Orojya Revizer A230JSB. Hopefully, TB and F230 is in this DX set.