[Product]  BBG-24 Beyblade Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Attack & Balance Type

Product to be released November 17th 2012, seemingly ... For approximately 3150 yen.

[Image: ultimatesynchromdxsetat.jpg]

To learn everything about Saramanda Balro DF145SWD and Gryph Girago WA130HF, read the Beywiki articles about them!
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...o_DF145SWD
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...go_WA130HF

Content :
Gargole Ifraid SA165GCF
Saramanda Balro DF145SWD (red, based on the Balrog)
Gryph Girago WA130HF
T125
WSF
FS

(Oct. 15, 2012  3:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Already we have all the images ... My plan to make Face Contests to design Zillago and Wyvang are over, hah.

[Image: ultimatesynchromdxsetat.png]

[Image: ultimatesynchromdxsetzi.png]
(Zirago is the Chrome Wheel on the left)

These are definitely huge Christmas sets, which is what TAKARA-TOMY is aiming for to save their profits.

This Set contains :
Zirago
Balro (red) [might be based on the Balrog from the Lord of the Ring]
Ifraid
Gryph
Saramanda
Gargole
SA165
W145 ?
BWD ?
WA130
HF
GCF
230 ?

(Oct. 15, 2012  1:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I already posted the information in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic, but it seems confirmed that this Set will have Gryph Zillago WA130HF, most likely based on Godzilla.
[Image: Untitled.png]
That might be it?
EDIT: It probably is. Thief=Attack, Ifraid=Attack, and Saramanda=Balance.
If you look closly, you can see the pic of each of those^.
What, not that I don't like ifraid but ugh another ifraid....
The content of this set is completely unknown. In fact, if you look at the picture, you can essentially see six Chrome Wheels ... Before we know for certain what this set contains, speculation should be kept to zero.
No pun intended on that last part?

Thanks for the information, Kai-V.
SO. EXCITED. definitely getting one of these the moment it's out the gate. even without knowing what the contents are at this point, if it's anything like the Ultimate DX set, it's going to have some real quality parts. hoping for new chrome wheels that don't come from anywhere else.
At 2:08 in the video of atamaii
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2T4hjm0LAU&feature=plcp
we can see the parts who composed this set!
In the parts i see
in tip SWD FS HF WSF GCF
and track SA165 WA130 E230 but the 2 overs i'm not sure but i think it's AD145 an DF105 or DF145
From what I see:

Chrome Wheels
Spin Tracks
Performance Tips
That's from my view of the stand though. However, the Chrome Wheels are interesting. Red tickets represent Attack-types, Blue represent Defense-types, Green represent Stamina-types, which is identical to the official site. However, there aren't any yellow tickets, which are Balance-types, which is odd considering it's "Attack & Balance". Any views?
If that is even BBG-24, which we absolutely do not know ...

One of the Chrome Wheels would also be called "Barro" ? Chrome Wheel which is not necessarily in this set.
(Aug. 18, 2012  11:46 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: From what I see:

Chrome Wheels
Spin Tracks
Performance Tips
That's from my view of the stand though. However, the Chrome Wheels are interesting. Red tickets represent Attack-types, Blue represent Defense-types, Green represent Stamina-types, which is identical to the official site. However, there aren't any yellow tickets, which are Balance-types, which is odd considering it's "Attack & Balance". Any views?
Dang,not alot of good parts

(Aug. 18, 2012  11:52 PM)Kid Death Wrote: Dang,not alot of good parts

Even though what ~Mana~ posted could completely not actually be BBG-24's content, you are not very knowledgeable if you do not see that at least half of the parts he listed have good use.
True, I'm not saying that that's BBG-24, nor that everything there is accurate, but that's all from my own point of view.

And Kid Death; some parts are useful and could be put to good use. WA130 is definitely too low for Zero-G Stadium use though...
(Aug. 19, 2012  12:05 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: True, I'm not saying that that's BBG-24, nor that everything there is accurate, but that's all from my own point of view.

And Kid Death; some parts are useful and could be put to good use. WA130 is definitely too low for Zero-G Stadium use though...
Sure,the tracks are useful.But Ifraid and Pheonic are outclassed by Reviser and Dragooon,is that correct?
For convenience here is a still. I think I got everything in this shot except for the box.

I see AD145, W105(Wings are too small to be WA130), Green E230GCF, SA165, BSF, HF, FS, and what looks like SWC. I see a killerken in the back and an ifraid, and on the box there is a phoenic.

For those that know Japanese, what is the translation of the 2 chrome wheels in the front excluding ifraid?
You have nothing proving that that is showing BBG-24 though, so we should really stop posting those pictures and links ...

EDIT :
This topic will be locked until we actually have confirmed information. Take everything in this topic as unconfirmed and wrong for now.
I already posted the information in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic, but it seems confirmed that this Set will have Gryph Zillago WA130HF, most likely based on Godzilla.
Already we have all the images ... My plan to make Face Contests to design Zillago and Wyvang are over, hah.

[Image: ultimatesynchromdxsetzi.png]
(Zillago is the Chrome Wheel on the left)

These are definitely huge Christmas sets, which is what TAKARA-TOMY is aiming for to save their profits.

This Set contains :
Zillago
"Baruro" (red)
Ifraid
Gryph
Saramanda
Gargole
SA165
W145 ?
BWD ?
WA130
HF
GCF
230 ?
Wow!I know what I'm getting for Christmas!
All of these are zesty, thank you so very much!
(Oct. 15, 2012  3:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This Set contains :
Zillago
"Baruro" (red)
Ifraid
Gryph
Saramanda
Gargole
SA165
W145 ? DF145
SF
BWD ? SWD
WA130
T125
WF?
HF
GCF
230 ?

Made a few mistakes, and skipped like 2.

EDIT: The SF is probably correct, since there is a curve on the tip.
This is awesome. Zero-G releases only getting better over time. Will be picking two of this ... Zillago is shmexy.
From what I can see on the picture they seem to have printed faces which is really nice also thanks for the info Kai-V
Thanks for the info Kai-V and I might get this in the next few months(December-April)
This just shows the sides of "Zillago" and "Wyvang" :
http://ameblo.jp/go-1023/image-113800915...66718.html

Also, thank you Just That Guy, ZX and Bobmcdoogal.
Holy 3 new beys in a month?Cant wait.
Thank you Kai-V for the information.sorry if it sounds too intentional since its right after you mentioned so