[Product]  BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD

Why wouldn't it make sense? At least it's visible.
First off, I wanna thank Kai-V for the new info. Smile

(Aug. 22, 2012  4:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
[Image: berserkerbegirados.jpg]

And to all the people who think there's no opening in the Chrome Wheel, just compare Begirados' "eye," to the opening in Ifraid for Samurai's peg-thing:
[Image: 51ke3boOtVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
^dat dot at teh centre yo

Begirados's most likely just designed the way it is to slightly obscure the crystal's opening-thingy. You can see pretty clearly that they're in the same place and not different sizes...
(Aug. 23, 2012  9:35 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: First off, I wanna thank Kai-V for the new info. Smile

(Aug. 22, 2012  4:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
[Image: berserkerbegirados.jpg]

And to all the people who think there's no opening in the Chrome Wheel, just compare Begirados' "eye," to the opening in Ifraid for Samurai's peg-thing:
[Image: 51ke3boOtVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
^dat dot at teh centre yo

Begirados's most likely just designed the way it is to slightly obscure the crystal's opening-thingy. You can see pretty clearly that they're in the same place and not different sizes...

The eye makes the circle orb eye shaped, I can see it, it's a grey crystal isn't it?
It looks to be grey, just look at the "eye", really evident.

EDIT:

Let's just agree to disagree, it's not that good of a picture.
(Aug. 23, 2012  10:26 PM)Just That Guy Wrote: It looks to be grey, just look at the "eye", really evident.

I think it is turquoise, because look at the space where the prongs go ...

And sorry if this guess counts as speculation, but I thought it was forbidden only for track/tip.
(Aug. 23, 2012  10:30 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  10:26 PM)Just That Guy Wrote: It looks to be grey, just look at the "eye", really evident.

I think it is turquoise, because look at the space where the prongs go ...

And sorry if this guess counts as speculation, but I thought it was forbidden only for track/tip.

There is dark an light turquoise, the dark bit is mixing with a grey clear part and turquoise, the crystal wheel also may have a grey orb on the eye?

Turquoise may be the track.

The crystal wheel could be such a light turquoise that its reflecting the metal wheel. I am going with that, or my sticker theory. I do not believe the crystal wheel is gray.
they seem to have covered over all but the center of the orb for some reason but that "eye" is definitely it.
Maybe the orb is simply just covered by the Chrome Wheel?
(Aug. 24, 2012  12:38 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Maybe the orb is simply just covered by the Chrome Wheel?

Exactly one of the hypotheses I posted since the beginning when BH145WD made me see that there was something odd about the orb.

Also, if someone seriously does not see that there is a huge difference in size if not a total absence of hole, you really need glasses.
The eye looks very much the same as the center piece of Ifraid's orb (besides colour) so I still think that's likely to be it, just with the outer bit covered.
At first I thought that I was synchromed, but it more looks like chromium wheel without a window for crystal wheel. Sorry, for stating the obvious... Wink
(Aug. 24, 2012  3:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2012  12:38 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Maybe the orb is simply just covered by the Chrome Wheel?

Exactly one of the hypotheses I posted since the beginning when BH145WD made me see that there was something odd about the orb.

Also, if someone seriously does not see that there is a huge difference in size if not a total absence of hole, you really need glasses.

Actually what some of us are saying is that it's kind of likes the idea where the metal covers all crystal wheel orb but it leaves an eye shape revealing it, if you look closely the eye looks like the crystal if you look around it, and that the turquoise may be the track because there is clear grey mixing with turqouise implying that there is some possibility that the crystal wheel could be grey?

Sorry to sound complicating and that I may not be right but another photo would help in a different angle.
I agree with D- Quetzalcoatl... I have zoomed in on the picture also. There IS a crystal there. I guess TT decided to make this one different, for they have covered the outer crystal with the chrome wheel. All of you mods think your so smart, but you will be proven wrong. (sorry kai-v)
(Aug. 24, 2012  8:18 PM)waterxphoenix Wrote: All of you mods think your so smart, but you will be proven wrong. (sorry kai-v)

No one is condemning anyone for their answers ...
(Aug. 24, 2012  8:19 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2012  8:18 PM)waterxphoenix Wrote: All of you mods think your so smart, but you will be proven wrong. (sorry kai-v)

No one is condemning anyone for their answers ...
Thank you very much, we do have two possibilities but we can't decide, what do you think?
(Aug. 24, 2012  8:18 PM)waterxphoenix Wrote: I agree with D- Quetzalcoatl... I have zoomed in on the picture also. There IS a crystal there. I guess TT decided to make this one different, for they have covered the outer crystal with the chrome wheel. All of you mods think your so smart, but you will be proven wrong. (sorry kai-v)
I don't think they're the ones with the inaccurate idea of their own intelligence here.
Also, considering how many times I have been correct about TAKARA-TOMY releases, that comment is laughable.
(Aug. 24, 2012  8:18 PM)waterxphoenix Wrote: I agree with D- Quetzalcoatl... I have zoomed in on the picture also. There IS a crystal there. I guess TT decided to make this one different, for they have covered the outer crystal with the chrome wheel. All of you mods think your so smart, but you will be proven wrong. (sorry kai-v)

I wasn't really sure though, don't agree yet. Kai-V has the almost 99% knowledge but If she is wrong then that's that. Anyways we have more releases to worry about soon(rather exciting perhaps)

Although the center has grey which can't be a metal wheel because it's clear, and it is over the turquoise. Most zero-g stone faces(no metal) are similar colour to the track, and the face is turquoise so maybe the track is, but that's no excuse I think.
The design looks nice from the aerial shot. Hopefully it'll provide some good combo's I guess.
The fangs look neat.So i guess it IS based on behemoth.I dont see any resemblence on pegira now lol.
(Aug. 25, 2012  1:13 PM)Brood Wrote: The fangs look neat.So i guess it IS based on behemoth.I dont see any resemblence on pegira now lol.

Except the name, the fangs, and the horn. The only thing not reminescent of it is the second horn ...
I have a problem pronouncing this name.

Is it said like Beg.Eye.Rad.Dos? Or Beggar.a.dos?
I dont know why, but I pronounce it like this. BEJ-A-ROD-DOS.
(Aug. 25, 2012  7:59 PM)Just That Guy Wrote: I have a problem pronouncing this name.

Is it said like Beg.Eye.Rad.Dos? Or Beggar.a.dos?

(Aug. 25, 2012  8:35 PM)waterxphoenix Wrote: I dont know why, but I pronounce it like this. BEJ-A-ROD-DOS.

Ouch.

Bay - guee (not gwee) - ra - dough - ss.