[Product]  BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD

The eye doesn't really look metal. Almost has a photoshop look to it. Maybe there is an eye sticker on the clear wheel where it pokes through.
That face looks awful. It looks like a plant root or something. O.o

But... That Chrome wheel is gorgeous. Luv the giant mouth.

Cheers for the picture Kai!
(Aug. 22, 2012  10:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  10:16 PM)zionson Wrote: no apparent slot for a peg ... that is odd, indeed. thanks for this, Kai-V. any news of releases beyond September?

If there was, you know I would have posted it, hah.

(Aug. 22, 2012  10:28 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  10:20 PM)Chrisblader2001 Wrote: Wow it really does look like Godzilla

actually it would look more like this guy Gomess

minus the horn since the chrome wheel has a fang in it.

Did you two not look at the first post at all, where I said that Begirados was clearly based on Pegira from Ultraman ?
yes I read that but i see more gomess than pegira no offense kai...
No, the resemblance to Pegira is pretty good actually.

Just looking up the picture I can see the depiction of the mouth done on Pegira. It may not look as menacing as your Gomess or whatever, but the design is definitely more influenced by Pegira than by your monster.
(Aug. 22, 2012  11:37 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: No, the resemblance to Pegira is pretty good actually.

Just looking up the picture I can see the depiction of the mouth done on Pegira. It may not look as menacing as your Gomess or whatever, but the design is definitely more influenced by Pegira than by your monster.

Well true it isn't as menacing as Gomess then again most ultra monsters aren't I'm just glad someone at TT is a fan of ultraman! I hope this bey is good I want to buy so bad ><
(Aug. 22, 2012  11:01 PM)Cannon Wrote: That face looks awful. It looks like a plant root or something. O.o

You are probably just not seeing the horned monster in that Face ... I definitely see no plant root.

(Aug. 22, 2012  11:26 PM)Clonetos Wrote: yes I read that but i see more gomess than pegira no offense kai...

It cannot be based on Gomess when its name is clearly a deformation of Pegira ... Whatever you want to believe.
That is one sick Chrome Wheel.
I cannot wait to see what SR200BWD is. Thanks as always Kai-V!
(Aug. 23, 2012  12:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  11:01 PM)Cannon Wrote: That face looks awful. It looks like a plant root or something. O.o

You are probably just not seeing the horned monster in that Face ... I definitely see no plant root.

Pegira has 1 horn and begirados face as 2 horns? Or am I seeing the face wrong. At first, I thought similarly to Cannon, but then I pressed "Shift + Scroll" and looked at the face close-up.

Yes, I know, the face is on the bottom part. But my attention is oddly focused at the horns.. Which to me, looks like a root; due to the design.

But that's only me..
Thank you very much Kai-V for the picture/update. It makes me want to buy this as my first Zero-G bey, hopefully it is good while Twinchromed, so I have a reason to buy two! Smile
(Aug. 22, 2012  10:37 PM)Whtdrgn Wrote: The eye doesn't really look metal. Almost has a photoshop look to it. Maybe there is an eye sticker on the clear wheel where it pokes through.

This seems like a plausible explanation IMO.
Dang! Just now looking at Begirados, that thing is so crooked!!! I don't see stamina at all....
Hm, even I noticed that "missing orb" thingy right now...
It certainly is weird, however, innovative! The orbs didn't appeal to me at least, as they simply devastated the uniformity of the Chrome Wheel's design and color.
The orb though, if seen alone (i.e. after ignoring the Chrome Wheel in which it is "embedded"), looks beautiful. Tongue_out

The best thing I like about this bey is its Face. Its seriously SO cool! I love the greenish tinge it has to it (it might be turquoise, but in the picture, it seems to have a light green tinge). If this was supposed to be a printed face, it would easily become my favorite! Joyful_3

From the competitive point of view, I don't know much about this. :\
I haven't really known much about the Zero G parts yet, and hence I am quite gullible on matters related to it(for example, you can show me the Phoenic Chrome Wheel and tell me that its Begirados). Hence I fail to notice any similarities with Goreim, and also can't make out what it can be useful for...

Aaaand, I completely forgot- Thanks a lot for the updates Kai-V!
The face is so creepy...its awesome.

This one is probably my 2nd favorite ZeroG bey, 2nd only to Goriem. That Chrome Wheel is just so badass Gasp
Wait that turquoise looks like a track?

Hey wait is that crystal wheel grey?
Guys look at the turquoise and it has a dark turquoise and light, wow I see the orb I think.....Grey mix with green, could it be grey?

The orb is hidden on the eye isn't it? See the eye has those triangles around it partly hidden, look really closely
(Aug. 23, 2012  3:56 PM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote: Wait that turquoise looks like a track?

Guys look at the turquoise and it has a dark turquoise and light, wow I see the orb I think.....Grey mix with green, could it be grey?

There is no orb on the chrome wheel, and the crystal wheel is a light turquoise(based on Kai-V's info)

so it's not grey...
(Aug. 23, 2012  3:59 PM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  3:56 PM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote: Wait that turquoise looks like a track?

There is no orb on the chrome wheel, and the crystal wheel is a light turquoise(based on Kai-V's info)

so it's not grey...

Sorry just looking at the eye actually seems like the crystal wheel orb, but we don't know the track colour?

Perhaps SR200 switch roller? Sorry for too many questions and speculations, it could the turquoise also be a track, maybe but if you say it is crystal wheel than yeah.
(Aug. 23, 2012  4:02 PM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  3:59 PM)BH145WD Wrote:

so it's not grey...

Sorry just looking at the eye actually seems like the crystal wheel orb, but we don't know the track colour?

Perhaps SR200 switch roller? Sorry for too many questions and speculations, it could the turquoise also be a track, maybe but if you say it is crystal wheel than yeah.

The eye is where I assume the crystal orb should've been at if there was an orb on the chrome wheel.

Also, I have to admit that you're right, the crystal wheel looks sorta grey-ish. Not entirely grey, but there's some grey and the turquoise is mixing with it. Sorry about that. The turquoise looks rather much like the track (As well as two incomplete ovals)
(Aug. 23, 2012  4:20 PM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  4:02 PM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  3:59 PM)BH145WD Wrote: There is no orb on the chrome wheel, and the crystal wheel is a light turquoise(based on Kai-V's info)

so it's not grey...

The eye is where I assume the crystal orb should've been at if there was an orb on the chrome wheel.

Also, I have to admit that you're right, the crystal wheel looks sorta grey-ish. Not entirely grey, but there's some grey and the turquoise is mixing with it. Sorry about that. The turquoise looks rather much like the track (As well as two incomplete ovals)
It looks partly like D125 disk?

Hmmm perhaps it wasn't turquoise but we can't confirm yet, anyways we don't know the bottom yet.
I would edit and show but I don't have photobucket user or anything. I only have paint so far.
Yes, even I see grey mixing with turquoise there, right at the center (i.e. around the Stone Face).

Its quite difficult to recognize the color of the parts of this bey. I am inclined to believe Kai-V here, about the Crystal Wheel being Turquoise though, as I see more of Turquoise and less of grey. So the grey area might be the track.
As we have NO idea as to what SR200 is, it makes it a bit more tough to make out the difference...
(Aug. 23, 2012  7:44 AM)Cannon Wrote:

Yes, I know, the face is on the bottom part. But my attention is oddly focused at the horns.. Which to me, looks like a root; due to the design.

But that's only me..

Its not just you...

(Aug. 23, 2012  4:33 PM)waterxphoenix Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  7:44 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  12:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You are probably just not seeing the horned monster in that Face ... I definitely see no plant root.

But that's only me..

Its not just you...
Do you see the orb hidden on the eye shape? Because I certainly did, it's kinda grey.

Just a heads up, I don't know if the mods care but I'm reporting track/tip speculation now because you've ALL been told multiple times to stop.

Q: Can we still say that the crystal wheel is possibly grey?

I know Kai-V says its turquoise but I see clear grey mix to turquoise near the center, and I saw the orb hidden on the eye if I look close up but I shall not confirm yet.
(Aug. 23, 2012  5:39 PM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote: Q: Can we still say that the crystal wheel is possibly grey?

I know Kai-V says its turquoise but I see clear grey mix to turquoise near the center, and I saw the orb hidden on the eye if I look close up but I shall not confirm yet.

That is just an eye and let's leave it at that. If it was the orb it would've been way larger.

EDIT: Even if it was the orb it doesn't even make any sense why TT made the opening smaller