[Product]  BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD

Is that beyblade pictured there it (as Zionson suggested in the first battel set thread)? I mean, I can see the fang details and everything but it looks kinda different - and much better.
The color of the stickers and facebolt are quite similar.. Being red and teal/green/aqua/whatever.

If it was something else, why would they advertise it in such an early stage..? I think it would've definitely be shadowed if it was something else.

Also, it is a stamina type - and shows on it as well.
(Aug. 21, 2012  2:53 PM)Cannon Wrote: This Beyblade's element is Earth, according to the "guide" in the First Zero-G set.

[Image: p4.png]

A stamina type? Hmm I wonder if in synchrome it will have better stamina because it looks like the weight is more focused on the outer ridge of the bey.
That chrome wheel looks really hideous and awkward looking to even qualify as a stamina wheel (that's from my perspective)
(Aug. 21, 2012  4:49 PM)BH145WD Wrote: That chrome wheel looks really hideous and awkward looking to even qualify as a stamina wheel (that's from my perspective)

Wait you mean a takara tomy classification might not be accurate?

OH NO THE SKY IS FALLING THEY'RE ALWAYS DEAD ON
(Aug. 21, 2012  12:25 PM)th!nk Wrote: Many different types of bearings can be found in various different sizes, but in this case it's the tip and track attachment mechanism that would pose an issue. A bearing mechanism would be much better suited to a track, if they ever make another.

As for all this speculation, I'm starting to think this is just getting out of hand at this point...

If you mean a track which makes the bottom free spin then it would be a stress to fit bottoms in since it would free spin, unless you mean something else?
lol yeah.
"Tool why you so useless for this track?"
I would expect something like "Super Rotation 200" lol
(Aug. 21, 2012  2:53 PM)Cannon Wrote: This Beyblade's element is Earth, according to the "guide" in the First Zero-G set.

[Image.]

Just earth, like Bandid Goreim. It is typical for TAKARA-TOMY to release two products of the same type one after the other, when they introduce a new one.
So we have Fire, Water, Earth and Lightning. Since Lightning kind of encompasses Wind and Holy here, I expect we won't be seeing either of those or Light. Dragooon would have been Darkness if Darkness had been an element so we can rule that out.

So Wood, Metal and Ice seem like the only plausible options, though I guess we could get something like Heart. Metal seems unlikely for metal wheeled spinning tops and Ice is often merged with water so who knows what the last 2 will be. We already have the 4 sacred beast elements.
You're forgetting Air/whatever Archer Gryph is, I'm pretty sure that's a sky element.
(Aug. 21, 2012  8:45 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Lightning kind of encompasses Wind and Holy here
(Aug. 21, 2012  8:55 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: You're forgetting Air/whatever Archer Gryph is, I'm pretty sure that's a sky element.

No I'm not, though Kai-V is right, I messed up the name.
This is a small but official picture of Berserker Begirados, first posted right here in the Beyblade community.

[Image: berserkerbegirados.jpg]

We still have no idea what SR200 and BWD stand for.

This is probably the only and first Zero-G Face sticker I absolutely love. I find all the others way too childish.
(Aug. 22, 2012  4:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is a small but official picture of Berserker Begirados, first posted right here in the Beyblade community.

This is probably the only and first Zero-G Face sticker I absolutely love. I find all the others way too childish.

mother of god....that chrome wheel looks awesome! >w< Thanks!
The whole chrome wheel looks like a giant mouth. Aesthetic appeal : A+
(Aug. 22, 2012  4:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is a small but official picture of Berserker Begirados, first posted right here in the Beyblade community.

This is probably the only and first Zero-G Face sticker
I absolutely love. I find all the others way too childish.
Look at Gryph dragooon it has a childish sticker IMO, anyways wow what is that....

It's like a rock/ray???

Thanks Kai-V

EDIT: it looks monstrous, I love its appearances, now would it be ashame to waste a wheel with an awful track and bottom. Hopefully SR200BWD raises the appeal of this bey up.
Because it is a giant mouth, aha

Thanks for the picture, Kai-V.

Hot dang, that's a cool looking chrome wheel, and the face sticker is awesome, too. The sides being rounded make me concerned that unless it is heavier it may just be a less effective version of Goleim, but either way I want one.

Awesome work, Kai-V.

That Chrome wheel looks just like one giant mouth to me. And that face is super cool lookin as well.

Thanks
The Chrome Wheel is beautiful and the face looks so cool
I wonder how it'll perform when Synchromed?It is a mystery

Other then just looking absolutely amazing. It looks like it might have some potential in left spin. The question now is what will the weight be?
This thread has been around for like, 4 months or so?!

I MUST BE BLIND TO HAVE MISSED IT! Gasp

I love it, I simply love it! That is awesome, I love its aesthetics! I am actually waiting for TT to release a Chrome Wheel that looks very good without stickers too (good as in, not bland). This might be one...
I like its shape, and also its face! Joyful_3