[Product]  BBG-21 First Zero-G Battle Set

Wow, really TT? "First" Battle Set?
Anyways, thanks for the updates Kai-V! They have really been helpful for me and this community.
(Aug. 07, 2012  2:55 PM)Sniper Kid Wrote: O.O, The box is pretty wide, wider than the BBP DX Set?

Who knows TT might actually release 2nd zero-g battle sets and 3rd...
They just might call it that way?

Because of the stadium ...? The Zero-G Stadium is larger than the MFB Attack Stadium.

You are really just repeating what Kai-V said in her post.
(Aug. 07, 2012  2:57 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2012  2:55 PM)Sniper Kid Wrote: O.O, The box is pretty wide, wider than the BBP DX Set?

Who knows TT might actually release 2nd zero-g battle sets and 3rd...
They just might call it that way?

Because of the stadium ...? The Zero-G Stadium is larger than the MFB Attack Stadium.

You are really just repeating what Kai-V said in her post.

I was actually adding up to what Kai-V said, I was telling it to what she said

(Aug. 07, 2012  2:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The stickers from this set, compared to their original :
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...ttle02.jpg

Ooh! Foil stickers! I'm totally getting this set now!

/sarcasm

Kidding aside, it's disappointing how the Samurai Ifraid recolor is exactly the same as the one found in the Synchrom Battle set. They could've made it gold or black. Or hey, why not painted wheels?

Anyway, the "First" nomenclature may not refer to it as a series but rather as a marketing indicator ... like someone's 'first' battle set.
(Aug. 12, 2012  6:51 PM)WaterBlader Wrote: Does anyone know what is in that guide yet?

Unsurprisingly, it seems as if nobody in Japan purchased the set, hah. Nobody even seems to be selling it, besides the actual toy stores.
(Aug. 13, 2012  4:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Unsurprisingly, it seems as if nobody in Japan purchased the set, hah. Nobody even seems to be selling it, besides the actual toy stores.

It's a terrible product, IMO. There's very little incentive for ANYONE to purchase the set considering all other items in the pack are available elsewhere. The Revizer recolor and guide are very weak selling points.

Compare this with the Synchrom Battle Set, which is currently the only way to get a Killerken A230JSB. It also, at the time of release, had a unique Samurai Ifraid recolor and Shinobu's orange launcher. Overall a pretty nice product that probably not everyone would buy, but definitely appeals to a good market segment.

This First Zero-G Battle Set is trumped by the Start Dash. Maybe if they put in painted wheel recolors or two entirely new beys ... I just don't get this product. :p
I can see this getting chucked in the wagon for a 70% discount already.
Foil stickers are jacking up the prices it seems.
(Aug. 13, 2012  4:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2012  6:51 PM)WaterBlader Wrote: Does anyone know what is in that guide yet?

Unsurprisingly, it seems as if nobody in Japan purchased the set, hah. Nobody even seems to be selling it, besides the actual toy stores.
I saw one on eBay earlier ...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/New-BBG-21-Fi...456wt_1186

(Aug. 13, 2012  1:09 PM)Cannon Wrote: I saw one on eBay earlier ...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/New-BBG-21-First-Zero-G-Battle-Set-Samurai-Ifraid-W145CF-Guardian-Revizer-160SB-/110935042921?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19d43e6b69#ht_1456wt_1186

eBay is not the same, because foreigners only have this way to purchase it, not locally. I was referring to Yahoo! Japan Auctions, where it barely appears.
OK, there is seriously just no news about this guide anywhere in the Japanese community, hah. Is anyone here planning on purchasing it at all ?
Too pricey.. haha. That's probably what is holding people back form purchasing this product.
Stickers look great!
... but not at that price.
Guess what TAKARA-TOMY is now trying to advertise in Beyblade commercials on TV Tokyo.
That is funny, they are so desperate. XD
Anyway, there are not any scans of the book or anything?
(Aug. 19, 2012  12:39 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: That is funny, they are so desperate. XD
Anyway, there are not any scans of the book or anything?

No, really nothing. Not even a picture of the box that a Japanese bought on their blog.
I wouldn't mind getting just the book, but I don't want to have to go through the trouble of getting everything else(Revizer,ifraid, stadium...) I just got my darn stadium and I'd have to get the other two to break....

Zankye(Youtube) did show part of the book with some combos... for victory? (As well as that there are two unknown elements... as in Fire,Water, Sky, Earth/whatever, blah blah)

EDIT:

1)I don't mind getting the set (Problem is I'm gonna have an extra stadium, Ifraid, and Revizer and my parents will be unhappy if they see an extra stadium lying around.... and identical not to mention. Soooo what I was thinking is, if anyone needs the stadium/ifraid/revizer/launchers, we could all chip in and just send the set to someone and that person will send us the rest of the carp and I can get the guidebook to scan @_@....

And I don't see that working out but that's the best solution available next to asking Zankye.
Here's pictures of the booklet. Haha, nothing about launching techniques.

Hmm, so there will be two more elements?
im so glad i got shipped out to japan on navy ordersss Grin soon as i went to this mall in okinawa i found it and got it. the recolor of revizer is so gorgeouss!!
Would you mind telling us what is in the book?

Eh, never mind.
(Aug. 20, 2012  8:30 AM)Cannon Wrote: Here's pictures of the booklet. Haha, nothing about launching techniques.

Hmm, so there will be two more elements?

Pretty much what I tried to say

So this set is officially completely worthless. I could probably write an article about it already.

However, for once I just saw someone post a photograph of the box they got on their blog.
I wouldn't say it's COMPLETELY worthless since those are some awesome recolors (if anyone can find someone selling the clear 160 from this set, let me know, I would love either a blue or clear one for Duo Cygnus 160PD), though while I'm a sucker for my pieces being the right color that certainly not worth the price of admission. It's a nice way to get the Stadium, I guess?
It certainly works as someone's "first" battle set, as it contains all the elements needed to battle.

However the booklet is a glorified catalogue. I don't mind so much, but it's definitely not a 'guide' in any real sense of the word. I'm curious as to what other elements there can be ... even the Japanese philosophy pegs it at five: earth, water, fire, wind, and the void. If they stick to the godai, one of the elements will be the void. But there's a sixth, apparently. It's unlikely they'll branch to the Chinese wu xing, which has no wind/air but has wood and metal. As it stands, it looks like we've still got a lot more releases coming our way, which is the one exciting thing about this set for me.

oh, and I want this Earth attack wheel bad!