[Product]  BBG-19 Zero-G Launcher

Launcher to be released on July 21st August 11th 2012 for approximately 893 yen.

(Jul. 15, 2012  4:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Since I posted that previous message, I was esssentially imagining exactly this ...

[Image: zeroglauncher.jpg]

I might actually need one though, and so would others probably, because using the Beylauncher in a Zero-G Stadium increases the risks of touching and disbalancing the stadium when pulling on the handle. Plus, if you want to launch the Beyblade horizontally like normal, you are more likely to fray the string because you pull it vertically anyway. Hopefully it is as strong though. According to the item description, it is indeed more powerful than the Zero-G Light Launcher ...

(Aug. 09, 2012  2:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You can attach essentially all Launcher Grip accessories to the Zero-G Launcher :

[Image: RIMG0183-thumb-400x300-4594.jpg]

[Image: RIMG0184-thumb-400x300-4598.jpg]
Hm.Interesting.Maybe it will be like a string luancher, but sort of were you pull the string up.Oh well, its just i wild guess.Tongue_out Thanks for the info, Kai-V.
PLEASE BE BEYLAUNCHER 2.0
PLEASEEEEEE
Beylauncher LR's 7 year older brother?
the launcher is easier to hold but i don't think ripping vertically will be very good
I could see something like a Snipe Launcher, except that it could bend up and down, and it was a string launcher.
Can't wait! I'm so excited for a new system of battling. I wonder when Hasbro is gonna start Zero-G stuff.
(May. 23, 2012  4:53 AM)Zaylor Wrote: Can't wait! I'm so excited for a new system of battling. I wonder when Hasbro is gonna start Zero-G stuff.

Not before the middle of 2013 for certain.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. This is kind of off topic, but do you know when the English TV series will be out?
Around the same time.
Eh, I don't wanna wait that long. I'm just gonna watch the sub titles. I speak a little Japanese anyways.

Wonder if the launcher is gonna be anything like the Zero-G Beylauncher with a vertical launching system.
all i wish for is a zero g beylauncher
If you look at the overall timing and sequencing of MFB releases as a guide (here), BBG-19 "launcher" falls right about the same place in the Zero-G releases that the BB-17 BeyLauncher did for MFB...
(Jul. 07, 2012  2:53 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: If you look at the overall timing and sequencing of MFB releases as a guide (here), BBG-19 "launcher" falls right about the same place in the Zero-G releases that the BB-17 BeyLauncher did for MFB...

If thats the case then this is definitely been worth the wait. Looking forward to getting this.
Hmmmmmmm this should be interesting!!!
What else could it have been, hah ?
I'd laugh if it was just a recoloured Light Launcher, or even a Light Launcher L; that'd really annoy everyone :L
This is confirmed to be a string-type launcher, hah.
I have one thing to say-

AWWWWWW YEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH

Now I can't wait to see if they fixed the breaking handle problem. :3
Aww yea cant wait to test out this baby
Since I posted that previous message, I was esssentially imagining exactly this ...

[Image: zeroglauncher.jpg]

I might actually need one though, and so would others probably, because using the Beylauncher in a Zero-G Stadium increases the risks of touching and disbalancing the stadium when pulling on the handle. Plus, if you want to launch the Beyblade horizontally like normal, you are more likely to fray the string because you pull it vertically anyway. Hopefully it is as strong though. According to the item description, it is indeed more powerful than the Zero-G Light Launcher ...
Oh my God.
They look like they fixed (or attempted to) fix the breaking problem.

Brb preordering this too
oh, mah gawd

The launcher looks awesome. Can't wait to get it.
looks necessary for Zero-G competitive play. plus, it's great for us oldies who have weak knees. *creaaak*
I wonder how long I'm gonna have to wait for Takara-Tomy to release one of these in red... xD

Thanks for the picture, Kai-V.