[Product]  BBG-19 Zero-G Launcher

(Aug. 09, 2012  6:02 PM)legendblader01 Wrote: found one on ebay. if it dosent work, hightlight over it, right click it, and press open in new tab/window.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221073348488?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
That has been there for a while now ..

And that's a pre-order item.

Anyway, I should be getting mine on Thursday next week. Should be able to test it out.
I love it! I might have to spray paint my launcher extension to not look so wierd with the blue, or put red prongs on, haha.
and this is legal for all WBO tournaments?
Zero-G is legal, so all accessories are as well.
Haha, doubt you would ever win with this launcher ..

At least you can add the Grip Support on it.. (But I already knew that from Atamaii's video.)
I have a lot of questions before buy it, please answer somebody that already test it.
1. Does it have fixed the breakage problem?
2. Is it more powerfull than Light Launcher II and Beylauncher?
3. How long the string is?
4. Is it not awkward ripping vertically?
5. Thanks Kai-V! Grin
(Aug. 24, 2012  6:27 AM)rockerhmk Wrote: I have a lot of questions before buy it, please answer somebody that already test it.
1. Does it have fixed the breakage problem?
2. Is it more powerfull than Light Launcher II and Beylauncher?
3. How long the string is?
4. Is it not awkward ripping vertically?
5. Thanks Kai-V! Grin

1. No-one knows yet ... as not much people on here have purchased & tested.
2. I doubt it, due to the angle.
3. Should not be longer than the original BeyLauncher.
4. Of course it is.
Thanks Cannon, I think LLII will be still my favorite launcher.
Maybe its just me but i feel like ripping vertically is comfortable enough if you stand up (of course not completely up - its too high, but i mean like with bent knees or sitting on a chair)
(Aug. 25, 2012  7:53 PM)rentao Wrote: Maybe its just me but i feel like ripping vertically is comfortable enough if you stand up (of course not completely up - its too high, but i mean like with bent knees or sitting on a chair)

It could be right if you rip vertical with the strenght of your back from some height it could be more powerful than ripping horizontal with only the strenght of your arm
(Aug. 07, 2012  2:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The name is officially just "Zero-G Launcher". We have to be careful when we refer to "Zero-G Launchers" and make sure we call the others by their real name, like "Zero-G Compact Launcher".

See, this is basically the reason I prefer the term "String Launcher" over "Beylauncher". While I am aware that Beylauncher was the original name and is more commonly used, I feel String Launcher describes the product more accurately. They are all used to launch Beys, so doesn't that technically make them all Beylaunchers?

I am SO gonna get this launcher! It even says GIYYYUUUNNNNNNNN! on the back of the box!
this guy on ebay has it its in stock
Reviving this because I received my Zero G Launcher, and just a few observations:

The Launcher Rubber and Suspension are still compatible, and can be attached to the handle just like the BeyLauncher.

Aside from the extra webbing, the base of the handle where the string goes in is slightly thicker than the previous BeyLaunchers.

The Zero G Launcher still has about the same number of revolutions as the Beylauncher when you pull the string, around 7.5 rotations.
Do you observe any differences in power at all ?
While I still get the same tension and feeling from pulling the string as I do with the BeyLauncher it still feels awkward launching vertically and I haven't been able to get a very straight launch. Until I can I don't think I can make any meaningful comparisons. It's about midnight here right now though, so maybe I can do better when I'm more awake.
sorry for bringing this up again, but can you attach the handle from a 3 segment launcher grip to it?
i wanna know because i find it pointless buying a Zero-G launcher grip for this when the handle from the old one works. thanks in advance Smile
(Nov. 16, 2012  7:54 AM)Kyoya Kurogane Wrote: sorry for bringing this up again, but can you attach the handle from a 3 segment launcher grip to it?
i wanna know because i find it pointless buying a Zero-G launcher grip for this when the handle from the old one works. thanks in advance Smile

Yes, both the Zero G launcher and Zero G Light Launcher are compatible with the old grips...
I should be testing mine tomorrow after my flight back so being a noob to all this I'll post what I can to help out.

Unfortunately I don't have a Zero G attack stadium -__- so I'll made do with what I have.
Well after various tests here's what I found:

- It's not awkward in launching with, seriously I found it just "different" to launch with, though it was more comfortable launching with a Beylauncher but I guess that's with everything new, you just have to get used to it

- Pretty much the same revolutions

- Colouring is nice Tongue_out

- String is actually nice and thick and the product actually seems really sturdy so that it won't really break easily

- Although I don't have any attachments (eg. Grip support and such) it does have a lot of customization which is damn awesome

- When pulling and retracting the string it sounds kinda screechy though that could just be mine
The screeching sound is common in Beylaunchers as well, IIRC.

Well, mine at least. Tongue_out
Mine screached when I first got it too. After a little use the squeaking went away.

Some added observations:

I enjoy how it feels to support Synchroms a lot more than a regular Beylauncher

It does not seems to be the best for launching stamina combos because it is really hard to launch them without a "bounce" happening. Which I am sure reduces the combo's starting stamina, as opposed to a steady launch with a regular Beylauncher. However, I could just need more pratice with it.

I do really enjoy using it for attack combos. It seems much easier to bank and aim, and it is not all that hard to preform a sliding shot with the BBG-19.

You can get the same performance with this as a regular Beylauncher (i.e. speed, power), it just takes some practice.
Yeah I was thinking that the screaching might go away after wearing the product down a bit. I've also noticed it also does have less bounce with certain beys which is damn good!
It actually seems to bounce less if you are using a rubber tip. Also, what are your experiences with using it with attack types? I am really starting to like it better for those than the normal Beylauncher. It seems much easier to control them to me.