[Product]  BBG-18 Zero-G Stadium Balance Type

(Jun. 16, 2012  3:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I hope nobody is talking about the Stadium Event Model here ... That is highly unlikely to ever be released, and we will therefore never experience it. This topic is only about the light red Zero-G Stadium Balance Type.

Off-topic, but re: the post -- didn't Tornado and Bey Ta stadium start out as event-only stadiums?
(Jun. 17, 2012  2:14 AM)zionson Wrote: Off-topic, but re: the post -- didn't Tornado and Bey Ta stadium start out as event-only stadiums?

Only the Tornado Type BeyStadium, I think. Or the other, but not two. That just seems way too big to fit anywhere on the shelves TAKARA-TOMY has anyway.
(Jun. 16, 2012  3:15 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: That lack of symmetry bothers me.

It is simply poor design. I do not get why they would do this.
(Jun. 15, 2012  2:20 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I believe that's what we all think.. Or just the two of us.
I figured that TT would have made this more balanced. The Defense along with this.. They both appear to be horribly imbalanced.

Balance has more to it than how something looks, or whether there is a protrusion or not. An exit pocket on one side can be balanced in weight by thicker plastic on the other side, etc.

(Jun. 17, 2012  5:03 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
It is simply poor design. I do not get why they would do this.

YU have to have spherical symmetry? This stadium has perfect bilateral symmetry. Will it take some getting used to? Yes. But that's part of what makes it interesting!

(Jun. 16, 2012  7:12 AM)Flash! Wrote: This stadium looks cool and maybe they might come out with a stamina type stadium, you never know. But that stadium looks really cool can't wait till it comes out and i can buy it with my birthday money (or what's left of it).

If they did come out with a stamina stadium, you can bet what the design would be... NO Pockets! Eee
(Jul. 12, 2012  9:17 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:

YU have to have spherical symmetry? This stadium has perfect bilateral symmetry. Will it take some getting used to? Yes. But that's part of what makes it interesting!

My obsessive sense of symmetry applies only to certain things.

By symmetry, I mean exits at opposite ends and that kind of thing.
Ditto. And I completely understand the thing about moving weight distribution on parts of the stadium, but they're at such odd angles. I think it would be more balanced if they both were across from each other, but that's just me (and Ga lol)
This is not a new picture, but, just for the archival purpose of this thread :

[Image: zerogstadiumbalancetype.jpg]
EDIT: I'm an idiot. Looks good.
i alreday hate it
(Jul. 15, 2012  4:51 AM)bennettcarroll Wrote: i alreday hate it

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Everyone hated the Defence variant when it was revealed, but it's popular now.
Are you sure this has been released? I have found no sign of anyone selling this with any stock. As well as that, the TAKARA-TOMY site has not mentioned this on their product list. Even wholesales, and other stores.
(Jul. 25, 2012  8:54 AM)Cannon Wrote: Are you sure this has been released? I have found no sign of anyone selling this with any stock. As well as that, the TAKARA-TOMY site has not mentioned this on their product list. Even wholesales, and other stores.

ikr? I can't find Dark Knight Dragoon, either.
There are plenty Dark Knight Dragooons on eBay.
(Jul. 25, 2012  9:21 AM)Ladidumdum Wrote: There are plenty Dark Knight Dragooons on eBay.

I just checked. Added one to my cart. Grin
Getting a bit off-topic now... But I still am curious about my post mentioned before..
It does seem as if the release might have been pushed back to August ... Hm.

Usually, the best way to check if something was released is to check on Yahoo! Japan Auctions.
In my opinion i think if they placed the exits opposite sides one another it'd be "balanced" as Kai-V did mention about competitive play.