[Product]  BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF

Personally I think that should be its default color. Not enough regular gold releases.
I thoroughly agree, I haven't seen high nor low of the track and tip. Getting a bit irritating now... At least it comes out soon.
I can't see it.

And a track and tip aren't a launcher, haha.
You won't ever see low of Zero G tracks :p.
Is there a reason we don't get a view of all the parts just as a picture shows up? I doubt it's that monumental to keep parts out of view despite a Face + Wheel Shot. I can even see the track so, really now I'm anticipating the design of BSF.
Ditto on BSF.
You can kind of see LW160 here: https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...6/28/2.jpg
And here is Dragooon Dragooon: https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...6/28/4.jpg
The gold Dragooon would definitely look better with the regular Dragooon's stickers.
Well that Synchrom is a welcomed sight. :3
Better view of Dark Knight crystal wheel, LW160, and BSF

Holy....
BSF...
It looks amazing! I want it now, more for BSF than anything!
Dark Knight is astounding, I love that upper slope on it!
LW160 looks like they just made a reverse W145, but a bit higher! Thanks for that epic photo zionson! Grin
I am not certain what else you were expecting LW160 to be, hah.
That BSF is ridiculously stylish. I wasn't expecting Takara to do this with tips (CF is kinda cool looking but it's seriously bland compared to GCF).
(Jun. 30, 2012  8:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am not certain what else you were expecting LW160 to be, hah.

I was picturing it more like LW105, only two wings, very basic. It could've gone either way in anyone else's head, lol.
Still loving BSF, what Syncrystal said, so stylish. Cute I love it.
Loving these parts and loving the gold. It's going to be uch a let down when I fail to justify the extra cost to myself and end up buying the regular version. :(.
I live like NEXT to Nagoya dome and there isnt a single event with prepurchasable bey.Darn you Shogakukan.
That gold recolour.... GIMMEITNOW! Lol that recolour probably costs OVER 9000 dollars.
With regards to the mentioning of what looks like a slope on Dark Knight, would some degree of Upper Attack be possible if a crystal wheel has an appropriate slope and is in crystal up mode? I know Upper Attack doesn't happen in MFB due to the metal-on-metal contact, but what about the all-plastic crystal wheels vs. other metal wheels? Is there still too much smash\recoil?

Of course, this would almost mandate the use of whatever the heaviest chrome wheel is available that doesn't hinder the slopes thanks to all the weight creep. Even then, though, using anything Zero-G not synchromed might not be worth it even if the upper attack works.

EDIT: And yes, the gold Dragoon looks amazing, and I'm ditto what everyone says about BSF. I really like the detail on the Zero-G parts in general, and this does not disappoint.
(Jul. 01, 2012  7:31 AM)Ingulit Wrote: With regards to the mentioning of what looks like a slope on Dark Knight, would some degree of Upper Attack be possible if a crystal wheel has an appropriate slope and is in crystal up mode? I know Upper Attack doesn't happen in MFB due to the metal-on-metal contact, but what about the all-plastic crystal wheels vs. other metal wheels? Is there still too much smash\recoil?

Of course, this would almost mandate the use of whatever the heaviest chrome wheel is available that doesn't hinder the slopes thanks to all the weight creep. Even then, though, using anything Zero-G not synchromed might not be worth it even if the upper attack works.

EDIT: And yes, the gold Dragoon looks amazing, and I'm ditto what everyone says about BSF. I really like the detail on the Zero-G parts in general, and this does not disappoint.

I don't think it would work, assuming that Dark Knight only attaches to Dragooon due to the area the launcher prongs hold on to. And even if it is interchangeable, due to it being Left Spin it wouldn't work against Right Spin beys which are more likley to be used against it.
Weight is also a factor, but you already know about that.
Oh, that explains it : BSF stands for Blade Semi Flat, not Ball Sharp Flat or anything like that.
Here are some pictures :
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...m102590385

Also, apparently Dark Knight can totally be matched with any other Chrome Wheel, not only Dragooon ... That is a first for TAKARA-TOMY in Metal Fight Beyblade, which is odd.
Looks like W145 and SF fusioned. Nice bottom though.
That tip looks awesome! The design of it really looks good. Eee