[Product]  BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF

This is the Bey I want the most from the Zero-G line. It looks very cool and promising.
Only 10 Gryph Dragooons? Was there any other beyblade with quantities limited to 10 or even less?
(Jul. 17, 2012  7:20 PM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: Only 10 Gryph Dragooons? Was there any other beyblade with quantities limited to 10 or even less?

Yes ... Everything from CoroCoro that was not fan service.
(Jul. 17, 2012  3:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just the official pictures of the parts, for archival purposes :
[Image: chromewheel_dragooon.jpg]

[Image: crystalwheel_darkknight.jpg]

[Image: track_lw_img.jpg]
Considering the name of this file, I suppose there will be no other LW[x] Tracks ever again, hah.
Also, simply because it has not been posted officially in this topic yet : LW165 stands for Left Wing 165.

Blade Semi Flat :
[Image: bottom_bsf_img.jpg]

looks like the blades on BSF go to the left
(Jul. 18, 2012  10:50 AM)Shogun Wrote: looks like the blades on BSF go to the left

They are pointing to the right .. Unless you're talking about the smooth surface.
I confirm what Cannon is saying : when you look at the Bottom from the top, just like we do for the Wheels, then the blades are in a right-spin position, for some reason.

By the way, TAKARA-TOMY totally acknowledges that Dark Knight Dragooon looks exactly like an evolution of the L Drago Beyblades ...
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...60bsf.html
Thanks Kai-V for the information.
I really like the design of BSF but I don't think it would work well.
For some reasons, I found Dragooon not so"smashy"
BTW, Thanks again Kai-V
Does any 1 have any idea when will this bey be release in hong kong because I'm going there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3WhMi1DAGM

Here is an unboxing and testing of Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF against Aquario 145SF, and so far I've noticed that BSF does not really do what it's suppose to do, it just acts like a normal SF
That first match was clearly a loss for Dark Knight Dragooon ... Why test against an Aquario anyway ...
Dragooon VS Revizer in Crystal-Up mode.
[video=youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quJ3s1NoZ...el&list=UL[/video]
Revizer is not affected by the left-rotating Beyblade, aha.

*Video is owned by 0601yukata.
(Jul. 21, 2012  3:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That first match was clearly a loss for Dark Knight Dragooon ... Why test against an Aquario anyway ...

I reckon because he wanted to see whether Dragooon has the capabillity to knock out an Aquario or that Aquario is used as a random test wheel
Or he just wanted to make the Bey he was using against Dragooon too look like one of the Beys from the anime that lots of the non-main characters use.

Anyways, I wonder if LW160 will be good for equalizing purposes in the Zero-G stadiums...
Well it so strong in the ad so I just have a though that the bey is unbeatable. That is a funny thought though, Takara Tomy must do a tons of battle for ads.
(Jul. 21, 2012  5:05 PM)minhx98x Wrote: Well it so strong in the ad so I just have a though that the bey is unbeatable. That is a funny thought though, Takara Tomy must do a tons of battle for ads.

The always exaggerate in the ads.. Just like Diablo Nemesis.
At least we finally get a Zero-G bey that likes to actually make contact during battle =P
(Jul. 21, 2012  3:15 PM)Cannon Wrote: Revizer is not affected by the left-rotating Beyblade, aha.

I guarantee that if it had XF on it it would be affected. Left spin in Zero-G is... Well it's different. I can't really put it into words, but damn it's good for destabilizing.
Like REALLY good.
Because of the opposite spin/sway, the right spin Beyblade, if it's calmer (like say left has XF and right has SB or something like that) the right spin Bey will begin to move around in a fashion similar to Dranzer Gigs EG. (When it actually works, haha.)
I definitely see a use for left spin in Zero-G in the future, but I'm still not familiar with the pros and cons of it, even though I own the stadium.

Plus his launches didn't look particularly powerful, so I'm not surprised by that. Tongue_out
I like the way everyone is jumping onto a few non-synchromed results for the heaviest Chrome Wheel yet and declaring it bad.

That ain't beyscience kids.
Does it performs well with Saramanda chrome wheel?
The synchrom Saramanda Dragooon has a good balance?
I think a good como could be MSF Saramanda Dragooon LW160BSF