[Product]  BBG-10 Guardian Revizer 160SB

(Apr. 28, 2012  9:16 PM)Ultra Wrote: What? It has nothing to do with Aquario. The only thing that relates them at all is the fact that they're both water based. They're not even anywhere near the same creatures.
that's what I was Trying to say because they are both based on water and the fact is blue kinda reminded me of Aquario.
That doesn't make them related.
Just to remind everyone, no Track or Bottom are confirmed for this Beyblade, otherwise they would be mentioned here. Whatever you saw is still just a rumour.

I think I will really start warning whoever next discusses unconfirmed parts unless they come with solid proof,.
Here is a screenshot of Guardian Levizer/Reviser's parts, in spinning motion though ...

[Image: guardianlevizertrackbot.jpg]
It looks very much like a 145 track and either a poorly drawn ES, or some kind of Ball tip...

EDIT: It actually looks quite a lot like Ball Sharp, now that I take a look at my tips.
If that's a 145 there's more than a picture quality issue. Looks like a new generic-height track.
It is rotating.

I was also mostly implying that it was a 145-height track, not 145 itself.
Oh and thanks, Kai-V for the picture. If it is BS, that'd be interesting grounds for Zero-G.
Bs i can see but the track to be honest looks like a 230 chopped in half that or a FAT 145
CoroCoro was released, so rather than speculating, find out officially from that :L
(May. 13, 2012  5:35 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: CoroCoro was released, so rather than speculating, find out officially from that :L

It is not actually released yet.
(May. 13, 2012  12:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 13, 2012  5:35 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: CoroCoro was released, so rather than speculating, find out officially from that :L

It is not actually released yet.

While not "released", it has been leaked, which is effectively the same thing. Whether or not anyone's uploaded the Beyblade-relevant pages on the other hand is the question.
If you have no proof, then do not post any information. How come I still have to erase posts these days, I thought I made that clear ?

Anyway, here is the actual proof :
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-112...68567.html
Well slap me silly and use his name in vain. This has to be the dozenth time that a complete rumor with no legible or intelligent source was in fact completely true. But thank you Kai-V for being thorough here.
(May. 13, 2012  10:53 PM)Apply Without Wrote: Well slap me silly and use his name in vain. This has to be the dozenth time that a complete rumor with no legible or intelligent source was in fact completely true. But thank you Kai-V for being thorough here.

Yeah, I posted here yesterday that I saw it had 160SB and I did not have proof so the post was eraced. ...Haha, I WAS RIGHT!

(May. 13, 2012  10:58 PM)TriSix Wrote: Yeah, I posted here yesterday that I saw it had 160SB and I did not have proof so the post was eraced. ...Haha, I WAS RIGHT!

Now don't get me wrong, I totally respect being thorough with information as it is an aspect of maturity and professionalism. The blogger in question probably has connections, which is none of my business really, though I just appreciate how spot on random speculation can be.

Onto the picture. Jeez that thing is smooth. I hope 160 and SB are worth it because this is ridiculous.
i wonder what does sb stand for.
The shape pretty much implies that.
Yay, more rumors coming true. Wheeeeee fun
160 will be an interesting height :o
The B bottom is pretty small as it is, this will be even smaller? I don't see it being a very good part.
I'll fetch corocoro anyways just to confirm the definition sb lol
Fairly glad I've got two of these on preorder, given that they're packing new parts from top to bottom.
Its Sharp Ball lol.

And in the manga Kaito mentioned several times his levizer has only a few "studs" on the wheel.Better hope thats true.
And once again rumors go back to rumors Grin
(May. 14, 2012  2:32 AM)Brood Wrote: Its Sharp Ball lol.

And in the manga Kaito mentioned several times his levizer has only a few "studs" on the wheel.Better hope thats true.

This doesn't really go anywhere, then.
Sharp Ball? really? was not expecting that at all. but anyway anyone else notice that levizer's head faces to the left?