[Product]  BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF

Toying around with elements, and having original (new) parts with three other secondary-combo Beyblades would be perfect.
what is needed in this random booster are good tracks and bottoms, rather than good fusion wheels, since tracks and bottoms play a more important for the new stadium.
Let's remember to call them by Chrome and Crystal wheels...

Metal Wheels and Clear Wheels in with Zero-G Random Booster? That'd be kinda imbalanced. Though it'd still be valuable to a majority of those just getting into the hobby.
I know that TAKARA-TOMY has been messing up and putting two different names, even in English, all over their own website, but really, it was Chrome Wheel in the beginning, and they still keep that spelling in some places even now, so let us continue calling them Chrome Wheels. The Katakana even clearly says : "kurom uiiru", there is no way that it would be "kuromiumu uiiru".
cant wait for this to be release let alone know how many/what other beys are in this! im excited Grin sadly, i think since not many beys have been released, its just gonna be recolers, but HOPEFULY, some new chrome wheels or tips! i already preordered 9 of these babys, i better get phoenec.
I can't wait to see what else will be included in this Random Booster Grin
I think that there is a possibility that both/either Saramanda and Ifraid will be in the RBV, just like the earliest RBVs had the basic and first Metal Wheels.
Ugh i hate the fact i got to buy LOADS of them cuz i need to get 2.You guys know why already now.
Synchrom is really just extravagant money-making.

EDIT :

Actual important new post :

(THESE PICTURES MUST REMAIN ON THAT BLOG.)

Thief Phoenec indeed has E230, a huge Track that looks like S130 :
http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1122...50328.html
The E actually stands for Elevator. That will be interesting ...

Its Bottom is GCF : Gya Circle Flat.

Thief Phoenec is an Attack Type, and this is the rest of the Wheels included in this Random Booster :
http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1122...50454.html
There are obviously some Saramanda and some Ifraid, but also two Pirates Oroja.
Haha, looks like I was indeed correct in my prediction Grin
Thanks Kai-V for all of the updates (including the others from other threads), it's cool to see we won't even have to get that set to get the, what I thought would be exclusive, wheel.
Hm, actually GCF might be Gear Circle Flat, and it might be just like CF, but the circle part looks more like a gear ... ?

Thank you, Apply Without and "Destiny".
Elevator... This will be an interesting part, to say the least.

Thank you for all of the updates, Kai-V.
(Apr. 13, 2012  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, actually GCF might be Gear Circle Flat, and it might be just like CF, but the circle part looks more like a gear ... ?

Thank you, Apply Without and "Destiny".

what about gyro circle flat? that may be interesting, the gear thing makes me ehhh.
... It is "gya" in Katakana. I have no idea where you would read a "gyro" in that.
(Apr. 13, 2012  2:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... It is "gya" in Katakana. I have no idea where you would read a "gyro" in that.
oh, i thought you changed it to gear and i was like waa. and i think with the e230, everytime its hit it lowers...? like a gear, it turns with the hits, lowering/raising it? just a wild guess.

Oh my god.

That Fennec face is smexy beyond belief. If anything, I want this even more now.
Heres another picture of E230 http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1122...50153.html Its HUGE, i thought it was another chrome wheel at first!
Elevator 230?

Hah, maybe we can change the height of the circle S130 thing on it.
The hell?

Isn't that a BD145 on the E230 though? Does that mean you can put double tracks, or is that just the way the image looks? (The E230 seems to be at the bottom btw)
(Apr. 13, 2012  2:54 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: The hell?

Isn't that a BD145 on the E230 though? Does that mean you can put double tracks, or is that just the way the image looks? (The E230 seems to be at the bottom btw)

That is definetley not BD145, just the the giant size of the track. If zero-g's are the width of BD145, i cant wait to get my hands on this. so glas i ordered 9 random boosters Grin
Ah, messed up the shape my bad.

However, the only shown part from the originals was at the bottom of the track, the smaller circle. The big black thing is a new one.
(Apr. 13, 2012  2:57 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Ah, messed up the shape my bad.

However, the only shown part from the originals was at the bottom of the track, the smaller circle. The big black thing is a new one.

It look's like the first picture has the big black circle, but is cut off so you dont see its massive size...
Below the track, you can see GCF, the disk-ish thing below E230. Its circumference seems interrupted, so maybe that'll make it faster than CF when it catches on the stadium, a lot like how R²F is faster than a regular RF with the additional grip the spikes provide.
That's a very nifty gimmick. Glad to see they started this early to introduce something so intimidating.

I feel a "plastics era" vibe with Phoenec's design....
(Apr. 13, 2012  3:04 AM)Apply Without Wrote: That's a very nifty gimmick. Glad to see they started this early to introduce something so intimidating.

I feel a "plastics era" vibe with Phoenec's design....

And this is just a start, just think, they might get even more gimmicky.