[Product]  BBG-08 Pirates Orojya 145D

D was also not really available in Japan anymore, since a lot of products have stopped being produced.
Brood: Wow, that unboxing was fantastic! Would of really wanted to see how it performs in both BB-10 and BBG-3/4.

Kai-V: Why would TT stop producing such a useful part?
Because production of products stops after a while...
(Apr. 22, 2012  12:57 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: Kai-V: Why would TT stop producing such a useful part?

Because they can't manufacture every Beyblade forever -- eventually new products will replace old ones. And now that D is being produced yet again, people will still complain ...
I know they can't keep on running every Beyblade, but the parts, why stop those? Especially if the community feedback for the part is good. Out of all the beys I have/seen, I only have 1 D and seen 0 in stores.
What? Takara doesn't release things that way man.
(Apr. 22, 2012  4:05 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: I know they can't keep on running every Beyblade, but the parts, why stop those? Especially if the community feedback for the part is good. Out of all the beys I have/seen, I only have 1 D and seen 0 in stores.

The point is that they are continuing to produce the same parts, just putting them on new things.

If you could buy parts separately, it would reduce sales a noticable amount on their actual Beyblades.
I didn't mean buying indivual parts, I meant what Hazel said.