[Product]  BBG-05 Zero-G Light Launcher

To be released on March 31st, 2012 for approximately 630 yen.

(Mar. 14, 2012  3:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is an actual picture of a Zero-G Light Launcher, but I think it might also already be attached to a Zero-G Launcher Grip :
http://blog-imgs-50-origin.fc2.com/b/a/u...0_0204.jpg

I am pasting the picture here as well only because some people truly cannot access the above link, but the image cannot be reproduced.
[Image: zeroglightlauncher4.jpg]

You can now launch really vertically. I have no idea what that cylinder on the left is ...

(Mar. 15, 2012  2:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: EDIT : Well, the official picture :

[Image: zeroglightlauncher.jpg]

So, the only thing this video shows that is new is about the Zero-G Light Launcher :

But start at 88 seconds :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNNmsQGlf5c#t=88s

It indeed includes that cylinder grip ... Still, my only possible complaint about that is that perhaps a cylinder is not the best for grip, it could have been more molded, like previous grips in Beyblade. Obviously you can attach a Launcher Grip to it for a slightly different grip though.

And no, no Zero-G Compact Launcher there, just like I thought.
a zero g light launcher, it would be cool if a zero g beylauncher was released, with the new starters
This will be an interesting launcher to see.
Apparently, compared with the Starters' "Zero G Compact Launcher", the gear ratio is 1.1 times superior ... Apparently it makes it easy to shoot in the new stadiums.
Here are pictures of random Zero-G Light Launchers. Note that the actual launcher getting released as BB-05 will probably have another colour.

[Image: zeroglightlauncher3.jpg]

What we can observe :

- Winders are not restricted to black anymore;
- There seems to be two Tool-shaped holes in it;
- There is something white where the winder is inserted;
- It concludes that the close-up picture from CoroCoro had Launcher Grips attached to the launchers, since there is no way to wrap your hand comfortably around that Zero-G Light Launcher;
- The shape at the 'top' of the launcher seems different on both colours, for some reason.

Both holes seem mostly circular from what I can see ... Could you really just screw an octogonal with something round ? Obviously the more sides you have to a shape, the more circular it is itself, but it would not be that easy ... There is apparently even a Tool included in the Start Dash Set despite it having a Zero-G Light Launcher too.
Hmm, old school plastics revival? Looks neat anyway. Thanks Kai-V!(First!)
Aww, now it's super tiny launchers. I hope their grip is good.
(Feb. 18, 2012  5:20 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: Aww, now it's super tiny launchers. I hope their grip is good.

Just for the record there is a place for your thumb to go...
Haha I knew there had to be some type of tool on there
I began to wonder if its able to spin in both directions.
Looks Very Odd. This Is The Top Side Showing So Far Right? If So, I Also Wonder If This Will Resemble The HMS Gen. Where The Blade Can Spin Both Directions. Interesting...
Looks like Plastics Launcher to me.
TT is really going back
Plastics - Small Compact Launcher
HMS - Tool
MFB - The Winder (Looks like LL2 Winder!)
etc.
These launchers look not only extremely uncomfortable, but the ripcords like those are just unpleasant to use, from my experiences with LL2s...
Doesn't look like a plastic launcher at all.. I mean perhaps the tool side seems similar to that semi-circle on Left-Spin launchers? The shape is all wrong though, the launchers in general were pretty ergonomic while this is a jumble of protrusions which was the kind of thing I would only expect from Hasbro..

Whatever.
The launcher grips were different, then? Dang.
I am not claiming this as a fact, but there does seem to be some small walls on that plastic piece below the metal "Wheel" that would block the insertion of opposite-spin prongs, I think. Actually, it appears odd, because the way it is, it is as if the right-spin prongs would be inserted under metal, causing stress just like at the beginning of Metal Fight Beyblade, while the left-spin prongs get blocked on the other side.
I hope that doesn't end up being the case! Dual spin is just so handy..

Anyway, I forgot to thank you for all the information Kai-V!

So yes, thank you!
(Feb. 18, 2012  5:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: - The shape at the 'top' of the launcher seems different on both colours, for some reason.

One seems to be at a more obscuring angle than the other.

The darker one doesn't have screw holes near the bottom.
So it is official:Launchers have changed colours as well as shape according to their "element". No need to ask the source from where I got this info.
The launchers remind me of the HMS generation. Awesome! Like others, I really hope the system is dual spin, although it seems unlikely. The MFB launchers seem like letdowns compared to the HMS launcher IMO.
(Feb. 18, 2012  11:23 AM)R Wrote: So it is official:Launchers have changed colours as well as shape according to their "element". No need to ask the source from where I got this info.

Credibility is an issue here. We don't need you to disclose where and how you get this information, but at least you should state what your information is based on.
Back to HMS era launchers.....
(Feb. 18, 2012  12:49 PM)Uwik Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2012  11:23 AM)R Wrote: So it is official:Launchers have changed colours as well as shape according to their "element". No need to ask the source from where I got this info.

Credibility is an issue here. We don't need you to disclose where and how you get this information, but at least you should state what your information is based on.

Plus, that might as well mean nothing : both Zero-G Light Launchers in the picture I posted are for exactly the same Beyblade, with all the same parts. So no, there are some weird changes even if it is all within the "Fire" group or whatever.
(Feb. 18, 2012  5:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here are pictures of random Zero-G Light Launchers. Note that the actual launcher getting released as BB-05 will probably have another colour.

[IMG]

What we can observe :

- Winders are not restricted to black anymore;
- There seems to be two Tool-shaped holes in it;
- There is something white where the winder is inserted;
- It concludes that the close-up picture from CoroCoro had Launcher Grips attached to the launchers, since there is no way to wrap your hand comfortably around that Zero-G Light Launcher;
- The shape at the 'top' of the launcher seems different on both colours, for some reason.

Both holes seem mostly circular from what I can see ... Could you really just screw an octogonal with something round ? Obviously the more sides you have to a shape, the more circular it is itself, but it would not be that easy ... There is apparently even a Tool included in the Start Dash Set despite it having a Zero-G Light Launcher too.

Weirdly enough, the upper portion of the red version has four screws, whereas the grey/black one only seems to have two. It's quite possible that they're just two versions of the same product which they're refining, though.
Or the different launchers will accept different accessories. I can't wait to see the new accessories! Eee
It looks like a mix between a L-Launcher and a HMS standard launcher.
I like it.
However, I don't like that Light Launcher cord. Hopefully the whole it being stronger thing turns out to be true. It does also appear to be somewhat uncomfortable, but I doubt that.