[Product]  BBG-04 Zero-G Stadium Attack Type

After the defense/stamina dominated metagame of MFB, I definitely wouldn't mind more aggressive competition. Attack types seem like they will rule, able to attack viciously without the use of rubber tips. However, you'll probably have less control. I'm definitely going to test grip vs. plastic tips if I get this stadium.
Maybe I'm just not seeing this right, but damn, how would you even launch something like Duo BD145RDF in this? Or anything that doesn't have that Circle for a bottom like Samurai Ifreid.. :V

Definitely a break away from previous Metal Fight.
A comparison picture of the size of the Attack Type BeyStadium with the Zero-G Stadium Attack Type :
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c.../00005.jpg

A huge difference.
Man, that's huge compared to the BB-10. Zero-G is certainly more spacious than the previous series.
Actually, based on the geometry that must be the defense stadium. Only one pocket...
I just noticed that it only had one pocket too! Thanks Arupaeo! Grin
(Mar. 31, 2012  2:02 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Actually, based on the geometry that must be the defense stadium. Only one pocket...

You are not seeing it in three dimensions. There is a "pocket" protruding more on the right too. That is a Zero-G Stadium Attack Type.
Yeah, and there's also the 3 pegs/whatever that is. In which case, the Defense does not have. (Based on the Defense Stadium scan.)
(Mar. 31, 2012  2:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2012  2:02 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Actually, based on the geometry that must be the defense stadium. Only one pocket...

You are not seeing it in three dimensions. There is a "pocket" protruding more on the right too. That is a Zero-G Stadium Attack Type.

I am seeing it in 3 dimensions, I just didn't see any pocket on the right hand side. On further reflection, I do see the bottom edge of what must be a pocket though.