[Product]  BBG-02 Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD

What makes me not like of the Metal Fight series is that the beys are SOOO circular, I mean, they don't look any special, exciting. I had hope that this new beyblade series was going to be different, and give the beys more details and more dinamic contact points, but no, same circular thing from Metal Fight Beyblade.
So wait, how do we know the shinobi salamander SW145 is the switch 145?
SW145 was confirmed long ago to be Switch 145, and since the system for naming beyblades is almost exactly like MFB it would be too confusing to name otherwise...
(Mar. 13, 2012  3:20 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: SW145 was confirmed long ago to be Switch 145, and since the system for naming beyblades is almost exactly like MFB it would be too confusing to name otherwise...

I know, but if you recall, they also changed the CF bottom.
Not really, there was only CS ever made.

This has the exact same abbreviation, along with track and bottom combination. It is only natural to see then that the part itself should be the same.
(Mar. 13, 2012  3:27 AM)Switchblade Wrote: I know, but if you recall, they also changed the CF bottom.

What ? There was no CF Bottom before Samura Ifraid's CF, and it was also Circle Flat ever since it got confirmed a few days ago. Before that, there was nothing confirmed at all for what CF really stood for.
Switchblade is referring to the 'C' part of the abbreviation I believe.

Unless he actually is referring to CF by itself, in which case Kai-V is right...
why still no coro coro news???!!!! i can't wait it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What more do you want? It's a few weeks before it comes out and we already know what it looks like and the parts that are in it. The only thing is the colour of the track and bottom.
I just found out something!
The "Shinobi" part is from Naruto (shinobi means adult ninjas) and "Salamander" I think i heard of it from Pokemon. The name reminds me of those manga shows.
we dont actually know how it looks like, it just a render from some battle images.
(Mar. 13, 2012  3:30 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Switchblade is referring to the 'C' part of the abbreviation I believe.

Unless he actually is referring to CF by itself, in which case Kai-V is right...

Oh yeah, sorry about that, people on Facebook get me mixed up and make me forget the tip wasn't called coat flat Tongue_out I'm going to stop going there they always have all of these false rumors.
Shinobi Salamander already starts the series with a mode change : you can put the plastic part on top of the Chrome Wheel or below, which is probably why the combination "Salamander Ifraid" is possible.
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-111...05773.html
You have to flip the plastic part though, not just put one on top of the other.

SW145 and SD are exactly the same parts we already knew, and they are black.
That looks truly beast, Black SW145? GOD YES.

THANK YOU KAI-V.
The customization is really getting interesting! Plus, now we can see a more diverse range of collision types: Metal on metal, plastic on metal, and maybe even plastic on plastic.
That looks..
Wow.
Amazing.
Black SW145SD? That awesome looking plastic part?

ill take twenty
The plastic parts name is confirmed btw it's "Crystal Wheel"
(Mar. 14, 2012  12:08 AM)Brood Wrote: The plastic parts name is confirmed btw it's "Crystal Wheel"

Oh cool. Sounds mystical.
Since all the parts were labeled, I was going to ask Kai-V for a translation.
(Mar. 14, 2012  12:23 AM)JBladerMS Wrote: Oh cool. Sounds mystical.
Since all the parts were labeled, I was going to ask Kai-V for a translation.

I just noticed that it was written somewhere on the picture, otherwise I would have already posted it, hah.
Im confused @@ you can read japanese?
It also said that both was able to mode change it's self.Not just shinobi salamander so this series is REALLY flexible in customization
(Mar. 14, 2012  12:38 AM)Brood Wrote: Im confused @@ you can read japanese?
It also said that [b]both[\b] was able to mode change it's self.Not just shinobi salamander so this series is REALLY flexible in customization

That's awesome news! I really hope deep customization returns to Beyblade.

And I believe Kai-V is learning Japanese (like me Grin) .
(Mar. 14, 2012  12:38 AM)Brood Wrote: Im confused @@ you can read japanese?
It also said that [b]both[\b] was able to mode change it's self.Not just shinobi salamander so this series is REALLY flexible in customization

I know Katakana and Hiragana, as well as a poor amount of Kanji.

Both what ? There is almost no way I can imagine Samurai going over Ifraid ...
Lol they can both mode change? Then what the hell is so special about shinobi salamander?????? I hope he's different like LDrago.
No, seriously, if Samurai could go on Ifraid, we would have seriously seen it already, plus they would not introduce that only with Shinobi Salamander ...
I meant by having the Crystal wheel on top of the Chrome wheel part.

You said:

(Mar. 13, 2012  9:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Essentially, there are three types of Zero-G compatibility Wheels :

1 - Chrome Wheel on top of plastic part. All Zero-G Beyblades that are currently known should have this, it is the classic.

2 - Plastic part on top of the Chrome Wheel. Only Shinobi Salamander is known to be able to do this mode at the moment, not Samurai Ifraid.

3 - Chrome Wheel on top of another Chrome Wheel, forming a "Thin Chrome" system. Only Ifraid and Salamander are known to be able to do this currently.

So, do all "Thin Chrome Boosters" have this ability to take their Chrome Wheel and combine it with another, below it ? That would be really interesting since there are a lot of those Thin Chrome Boosters coming.

But, the Zero-G launchers' prongs will have to be very strong in order to support all this weight. Two Chrome Wheels, no plastic at all ... That is partly why they made the Hybrid Wheel System to begin with.

On the part that confirms the name "crsytal wheel" it also said both bey's abilities will change if you put crystal wheel on top of the chrome wheel.

I actually think its possible to do "Ifraid Salamander".You probably just have to flip the wheel 180 degrees.

Btw the blader who uses this is named Karyuin Shinobu.