[Product]  BBG-02 Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD

"Synchrom Booster Shinobi Salamander". Booster to be released at the very end of March 2012, for approximately 893 yen.

So there is definitely a Japanese warrior theme here ...

For all information and pictures of Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD, check out the Beywiki article on it :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...da_SW145SD
So it seems. Samurai, Thief, Shinobi. I wouldn't be surprised if "Ninja" appears somewhere XD

Lacerta is already a lizard/salamander thing, so I wonder what this one will be like.
I wonder if this will be like plastics, where it only has a specific name uncustomized.

@SDC Ninja Lizard xD
if there is a Ninja bey, so taking it. cool stuff Kai-V, thanks!
Shinobi...I am sensing an upcoming theme Grin

Salamander, hehehehehe. Lacerta refers to the constilation correct? Perhaps this is a different lizard?

Lacerta is a gecko-like creature yes? Perhaps this refers to a diffferent lizard, like Salamander. It would be awesome if this ended up being a Pteramander, a lizard-dragon like creature Grin
I want to thank you infinitely Kai-V for this information and everything. Especially Takara Tomy.

A Salamander? This early? Cool!
I just want to say this:

OMGBBG! Get it BBG-02!

Anyways, it sounds great. I wonder if its going to have any cool gimmicks.
Assuming that the warrior and mythological beast theme is correct, then Salamander does refer to the dragon-lizard like creature
This is sounding very exiting! Shinobi (probably the bey of some sort of Bey Ninja apprentice! HAIA!)but Salamander... I have no clue. I just hope that Naruto doesn't get a Bey! xD
I'm excited to see the design of this bey. Who knows what Takara will do with the concept. Well, time to play the waiting game.

Hmm... so it may be entirely possible that MFB may indeed have another season!
(Jan. 24, 2012  5:10 PM)NanoZero Wrote: Hmm... so it may be entirely possible that MFB may indeed have another season!

... Read the Bey News forum, you are missing an important detail.
(Jan. 24, 2012  5:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2012  5:10 PM)NanoZero Wrote: Hmm... so it may be entirely possible that MFB may indeed have another season!

... Read the Bey News forum, you are missing an important detail.
Oh, didn't see that. Thanks for leading me there. C:
i like the names of these blades hopefully they will look cool, as they sound.
The name doesn't exactly "flow". A Thin Chrome Booster sounds appealing, although I'm not really sure what it could be.

The Constellation could be Chamaeleon (A salamander is kind of like a Chameleon right, maybe?) Or these new releases might not focus on constellations at all.
To end all speculation on what a Salamander actualy is, and what it should possibly look like;

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salamande..._creature)

Interestingly enough, one of the most iconic Zoids in the franchise is called "Salamander" which is also based off the legendary creature. Salamanders, being legendary or mythological creatures, are referenced to in other forms of media.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legendary...ar_culture

Zoids isnt on there, but that is irrelevant, as I am the only one who cares.

I cant believe I forgot. Salamander has been referenced too in beyblade before, as Salamalyon
wow some many new beys my head going to explode!
THANKS Kai-V for all the information
Shinobi Salamander......

DJ - Sad. Why does this remind me so much of a bey from the plastic series!

Even worse! I can't even remember the name of that bey .___.

Cool name though, I'v never thought of Salamanders with fighting armor, original ideas are good, yes.
This sounds interesting. I wonder what it will look like. This new series will be fun for sure tho.
(Jan. 25, 2012  4:43 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Shinobi Salamander......

DJ - Sad. Why does this remind me so much of a bey from the plastic series!

Even worse! I can't even remember the name of that bey .___.

Cool name though, I'v never thought of Salamanders with fighting armor, original ideas are good, yes.

Possibly, you're thinking of Salamayon?
The worst part is I mention that beys exact name in the post above his own...
(Jan. 25, 2012  10:12 PM)Michigan Wrote: What is exactly Shinobi?

A sort of ninja.
Okay thanks so a salamander ninja sounds cool. Will it look cool though...
This bey is so cheap .I am so going to buy it.
Zero G is going to be legen............dary.
(Jan. 28, 2012  5:06 AM)darkbull9999 Wrote: This bey is so cheap .I am so going to buy it.
Zero G is going to be legen............dary.

Most Metal Fight Beyblade Boosters are actually even less expensive.