[Product]  BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF

http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-111...37804.html

That picture must remain on that blog. If you want to show it to others, you must give the link only, not take the image.

This is very cool.

From what I can see on the page though, there is not a lot of new information.
Asymmetrical...?

It does look very much like what I picture a lovechild of HMS and MFB to look like, though. Promising.
o.o WOW! The facebolt seems different...the shape is different and it is a little more bland...however the rest of the bey looks awesome!!! Thank You Kai-V!!!! Grin
GREAT SCOTT I knew it I knew it I sat there rubbing my eyes Screaming in my head YES YES YES This looks promising indeed GOD i can't wait to get my hands on this
(Feb. 13, 2012  10:26 PM)Hazel Wrote: Asymmetrical...?

It does look very much like what I picture a lovechild of HMS and MFB to look like, though. Promising.

If it can still have relatively balanced weight, I almost do not care, hah.

Also, I do not see any plastic there, so perhaps we could be rid of the traditional "Clear Wheels" ...
Yeah, Scooter should be pretty happy about that.

Looking at it, though, I am not sure how weight balance is even physically possible. It is probably actually intended.
That bey looks amazing! I especially like the design on the edges. So, Zero-G is going with an octagon face, doesn't look that great.

I think the glowing circle might be important, there is a arrow marked Zero-G pointing to it.

Thank you Kai-V.
(Feb. 13, 2012  10:44 PM)Imperial Wrote: I think the glowing circle might be important, there is a arrow marked Zero-G pointing to it.

It is the "Crystal" we learned about earlier. We still do not know what it really is supposed to be though.

Also, with a name like Ifreid, based on Ifrit, I would have really expected no blue, but more orange and red instead ...
That looks nice!

I saw the face, and said 'HMS'. Then I saw the rest, and said 'MFB', lol.

EDIT: Ah, nvm.
(Feb. 13, 2012  10:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2012  10:44 PM)Imperial Wrote: I think the glowing circle might be important, there is a arrow marked Zero-G pointing to it.

It is the "Crystal" we learned about earlier. We still do not know what it really is supposed to be though.

Also, with a name like Ifreid, based on Ifrit, I would have really expected no blue, but more orange and red instead ...

There is always the possibility they're going sciencey and following the "Blue = hotter than Orange" idea.

Or maybe they just like blue for the main character, which is more likely.
My assumption was that it was the "Samurai" portion of the name ... I suppose that the two terms are quite unrelated in nature ...
Oh wow what do you even call that kind of Diamond, with flattened corners? A neat shape for the face bolt (if it is still just "face" without a preface) but it'd seem to detract from detailed artwork.

I love the asymmetrical properties applied to the "thin chrome" part (I presume), hopefully it can execute well.
This makes up for Flash...

Anyhow, the asymetrical is a new spin, but hey, Forbidden and Flash are the same thing.

The birds eye shot reminds me of old generation in general, which I believe looks quite appealing.

5 Star.
Asymmetrical.. alright?

Anyway I can really feel the Creativity going on with Zero-G and I think this will turn out well!
Seriously so excited.
I get that feeling of "every Beyblade in this system having two different weight distribution modes" when looking at that jewel. It just implies that to me.
I wonder if this will be compatible with the MFB system.
A more "overall" scan of the picture :

That picture must remain on that blog. If you want to show it to others, you must give the link only, not take the image.
http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1116...94079.html
1 word to describe these beys ''awesome'' also who is that character beside samurai ifried.[/align]
Again thanks, and now this Beyblade reminds me of something you'd get in the 1990's...
Wow, so that's Samurai Ifreid! It looks ferocious! Wink
(Feb. 14, 2012  12:17 AM)username786 Wrote: 1 word to describe these beys ''awesome'' also who is that character beside samurai ifried.[/align]

The Beyblade General forum is only for hobby-related information. If you want information on the anime or manga, then you should really go to the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum, where discussion of those specific details is more relevant than here.
This bey definetley has its weight distributed unevenly from the context of the picture.
The shape is different, but the weight can still be even ...