[Product]  BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF

(Jan. 25, 2012  10:17 PM)Michigan Wrote: It seems Takara is changing more to asian things. I personally like it hope Hasbro doesn't make a fool of themselves with these new names their names for this series are going to be carp.

Thats if Hasbro release it.

I was just thinking earlier. If this was an anime or the fourth series of Metal Fight BeyBlade, wasn't BB-01 the main protagonist bey? Maybe Ginga won't have a Pegasis this time. Or maybe someone else steps in... Anyways, this doesn't belong here.

Samurai... Any one else feel like this Bey is going to be an attack type...?

All i hope is that this bey can be customized.
If it couldn't, then it wouldn't be a Beyblade...
Im pretty sure it could.Tornado battlers you cant customize, but theyre still beyblades.
Tornado Battlers don't really count, they're a Hasbro side-series that even Hasbro doesn't consider legal. This is meant to be a legitimate new series with multiple releases.

Back on topic, my hopes for HMS aesthetics are dwindling into very low percentages. A MFB/Zero-G Samurai Changer would be incredible though.
Man, it just bothers me about what its gonna be.....who knows?maybe its like, 10 grams heavier than diablo?this will be interesting.....and if its the 1st one, then im almost certain this will be the new main bey of the series, like pegasis was for metal fight.
I'm not so sure about this being the main character's bey but if it's a warrior type of naming for right now it could be. But we don't even know if this is being the new series or not for all we know it could have it's own.
How do we not know this is just another short series TT is trying to pull? Doesn't have to mean it is a new anime, right? Atleast I hope not...I want 4D to continue...
(Jan. 26, 2012  3:22 AM)Hyper27 Wrote: How do we not know this is just another short series TT is trying to pull? Doesn't have to mean it is a new anime, right? Atleast I hope not...I want 4D to continue...

4D will end, because it is just one season. However, you are correct, right now there is no known anime associated with Beyblade Zero G. Still, you should read my latest posts in the Beyblade Zero G Series topic to know why I think that it might not be just an unimportant side-series.
Ifreid...? Hmm. Reminds of Gearfried The Iron Knight From Yu-Gi-Oh! LOL.
The name of the beyblade sounds epic.Lets hope the performance of it is nice too.The series is started with a bang.
Woo...is this the new series of beyblade?
But i can see only on the internet.
i cant wait for when the pre orders come out. the first blade in the new zero g series, cant wait.
(Jan. 25, 2012  10:52 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: ...yet another pointless Hasbro-hate rant...Hasbro re-names thier beys for marketing reasons, and honestly who cares what the name on the box says...we have atleast a year or more before this even hits North American markets, because Season 2 isnt even done yet, let alone 4D. Frankly, Hades Kerbecs is just as cool as Hell Kerbecs in my opinion.

Takara-TOMY is a company that is based primarily in Asia...

plus hades makes more sense in terms of mytholgy
(Jan. 26, 2012  4:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2012  3:22 AM)Hyper27 Wrote: How do we not know this is just another short series TT is trying to pull? Doesn't have to mean it is a new anime, right? Atleast I hope not...I want 4D to continue...

4D will end, because it is just one season. However, you are correct, right now there is no known anime associated with Beyblade Zero G. Still, you should read my latest posts in the Beyblade Zero G Series topic to know why I think that it might not be just an unimportant side-series.
There is a chance this is a side series like originally thought, but there's a lot more evidence leaning to it being an entire new series after Metal Fury. Kai-V, you previously reported that a fourth season of the Metal Saga was announced. However, I looked up the article of that on Google, and they said nothing about a fourth season of the Metal Saga, he only said he would look at the next two seasons of Beyblade in Japan. For all we know this could be another reboot to the Beyblade franchise.

Metal Fury will end in Japan most likely in April like Metal Fusion and Metal Masters, and the releases for the Zero G series is on March 31 (a few weeks before Metal Fury ends) and April 21 (a few weeks after Metal Fury ends), coincidence?

You cannot call it a "fourth season" if it is not part of Metal Fight Beyblade with Ginga and everyone else. That is like those idiotic fans calling Metal Fight Beyblade (first season) the "fourth season" of Beyblade and being disappointed that Takao, Kai, etc. are not in the show anymore : of course not, it is a whole other series. Unless Hasbro was just as stupid as them, then "fourth season" indicates a sort of following of Metal Fight Beyblade.

And yes, they do say "third and fourth season[s]" in the article.
The name for this starter has been confirmed by supplier.

Just letting ya know Wink
With a release date of 3/31
(Jan. 27, 2012  3:38 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: With a release date of 3/31

If that's a question, yes.
(Jan. 27, 2012  3:39 PM)Jaygrazer Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2012  3:38 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: With a release date of 3/31

If that's a question, yes.

Nope, that was a statement.
The date is written in the Bey News, plus, has the actual spelling of "Ifreid" been confirmed ? I doubt it.
whoaa this is JUST like the old series... remember, there were only three seasons of Beyblade, but the actual BEYBLADE production kept going with the HMS series, but no anime for em

and that ol' Beyblade Cross Arms thing - I think thats what this is most similar to
(Jan. 28, 2012  1:10 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: whoaa this is JUST like the old series... remember, there were only three seasons of Beyblade, but the actual BEYBLADE production kept going with the HMS series, but no anime for em

and that ol' Beyblade Cross Arms thing - I think thats what this is most similar to

What ? HMS was included at the end of G Revolution, and the sales were so poor they forced the anime to stop at three seasons. Beyblade production was suspended because of HMS, and it coincidended with the end of the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade anime series with G Revolution.

And this situation is not the same at all : Metal Fight Beyblade, or Beyblade as a whole, is continuing. There is not Beyblade hiatus this time, so the series is a success.
Should we lock this thread temporarily, since we won't be getting anymore information until three or four weeks later?
Even though it is pronounced "ifreid" like "afraid", it is indeed based on Ifrit. It will be an Attack Type.

It is also indeed the hero's Beyblade.