[Product]  BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF

(Feb. 21, 2012  11:25 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: The naming system is identical to HWS. What's more, the format is similar. Yes, Metal system elements exist, but saying that this isnt at all like HWS is incorrect. We still have STs and Pts dont we? That is like saying there are no elements of plastics in HMS. HMS is based off plastics, and Zero G is based off HWS. Similarly, Zero G shares similarities to HMS, but they are 2 different systems.

I will agree with you in saying that this is basicly the HWS's take on HMS. However I personaly believe that this will be more sucessful than HMS ever was.
The metal wheel is now on the top, what gives us an entirely different weight distribution than in HWS or 4D.
Very alike the plastics or HMS, perhaps, but the metal whell also have more freedom of design since no clear wheels need to be put over it. A feature, by the way, that is being much better explored now than in the plastics era.
And more importantly, the shooter doesn't look anything like any shooter i know.

So...they're a branch of HWS because they have metal?
Seriously now, why bother thinking about beyblade systems like they are mega drive and super nintendo. Their features are just plain different aniway.
(Feb. 21, 2012  11:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Writing that Zero-G is a sub-series of the Hybrid Wheel System is infinitely more incorrect though. 4D is not even a sub-series of the Hybrid Wheel System.
I thank what he means is that all of those systems have interchangeable parts. However, Zero-G includes entirely new Launcher and Stadium systems, meaning, it has little in common with HWS, other than interchangeable Tracks and Bottoms.

More or less, yes. The naming system, as well as the fact that Spin Tracks and Performance Tips are likely interchangable with 4D and HWS beys, proves my point. 4D is technicaly kind of a sub series to HWS. So rather than call this another sub series, I would say "Spin-off sub-series" is more appropriete for Zero G, because as you all stated, the FaceBolt has changed, as well as having metal on plastic, rather than plastic on metal.

HMS has definatly inspired Zero G in many aspects, but there is no connection past that point.
There are no such things as "sub-series" to any of the systems in Metal Fight Beyblade ... 4D is its own system, and the Hybrid Wheel System is not even a series, it is a system ...
(Feb. 22, 2012  5:02 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: More or less, yes. The naming system, as well as the fact that Spin Tracks and Performance Tips are likely interchangable with 4D and HWS beys, proves my point. 4D is technicaly kind of a sub series to HWS. So rather than call this another sub series, I would say "Spin-off sub-series" is more appropriete for Zero G, because as you all stated, the FaceBolt has changed, as well as having metal on plastic, rather than plastic on metal.

HMS has definatly inspired Zero G in many aspects, but there is no connection past that point.

first off its the mfb series.4d was a sysem , so was hws and ms and were parts of mfb while iirc zero g is its own series. and in no way at all zero g a spin off. By your logic hws is a sub-series the metal system.
Zero G is not that strongly connected to MS, HWS, or 4D. Tracks and tips are the only similarity we'll see. In my opinion, the track/tip compatibily will encourage people to continue buying the older Beyblades.
So, a cf bottom...... I'm assuming it would be good for attack.but as the rubber wears, it will be harder to do a sliding shoot....
From what can be seen, CF is not made from rubber... unless I've missed something?
(Feb. 22, 2012  1:26 PM)Hazel Wrote: From what can be seen, CF is not made from rubber... unless I've missed something?

You have not missed anything, it appears to be made entirely of plastic, hence the lack of an "R" in the name.
CF doesn't even have rubber. CF is entirely plastic...
Well the sad thing is that ALL the beyblade fans on Facebook thing CF stands for COAT Flat (Could someone who is a member of both the WBO AND Facebook please explain to them that CF doesn't have ANY rubber on it so it can't be called Coat Flat?), Off-Topic. On-Topic I'm currently liking this bey and it's on my order list of new beys that aren't yet released by any company yet Smile.
sorry....The thing is, i thuaght it was like a coat sharp, except a coat flat.I thuaght wrong i guess
I doubt a tip like that would be so remarkable anyway. Coat Flat I mean, come on let's not do this anymore. Curiosity kills even if you can explain theories in a clear and logical manner.
Why not........It would basically be a rubber flat........And i never said it would be remarkable, it mightve been good.But apperently i was wrong, so lets get over that
(Feb. 22, 2012  1:26 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2012  1:26 PM)Hazel Wrote: From what can be seen, CF is not made from rubber... unless I've missed something?

You have not missed anything, it appears to be made entirely of plastic, hence the lack of an "R" in the name.

or "G". Wink

Man I do hope a lighter mood takes place when this releases. Such design in these parts look to be fun for testing.....

Ifraid's metal layer looks like it'll be deadly with S130XF.
(Feb. 22, 2012  9:23 PM)spiralcapricorn Wrote: Well the sad thing is that ALL the beyblade fans on Facebook thing CF stands for COAT Flat (Could someone who is a member of both the WBO AND Facebook please explain to them that CF doesn't have ANY rubber on it so it can't be called Coat Flat?), Off-Topic. On-Topic I'm currently liking this bey and it's on my order list of new beys that aren't yet released by any company yet Smile.

So, everyone on Facebook is wrong and making unconfirmed assumptions.

Nothing new.
EDIT: Everything I posted here has been proven wrong, so I'm removing it.

SO since I saw how CF looks, It looks interesting. What concerns me is how it would perform in a BB-10, if that would even be legal.
(Feb. 23, 2012  1:53 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2012  9:23 PM)spiralcapricorn Wrote: Well the sad thing is that ALL the beyblade fans on Facebook thing CF stands for COAT Flat (Could someone who is a member of both the WBO AND Facebook please explain to them that CF doesn't have ANY rubber on it so it can't be called Coat Flat?), Off-Topic. On-Topic I'm currently liking this bey and it's on my order list of new beys that aren't yet released by any company yet Smile.

So, everyone on Facebook is wrong and making unconfirmed assumptions.

Nothing new.

Sad but true, it's also annoying because guess what they said that you guys had the wrong when they were wrong. On-Topic one of the sites listed on the stores with MFB in stock has this plus BBG-02 available to buy (that's just not normal Tired) but at least I'll be fairly ahead in the metagame plus too with the fact I've got BB-107 on my stuff to buy that isn't here in Florida list I can do proper testing of it and Shinobi Salamander when I get them in the mail Smile.
We can do without the "on topic", "off topic" disclaimers. It won't save you if you are abusing a thread by spamming it with too much off topic stuff, and in the mean time it's just unnecessary clutter in your posts.
I'm done with it. As we already know and this is from me reading the entire thread before joining the track is of course Wing 145 (I'm aware that you all know it don't worry) and the bottom is Circle Flat (again you all know it so please don't patronize me for typing something that I figured out from but watching the vid and reading this thread).
Those names are not confirmed at all. All we know right now is nothing : W145CF. We officially do not know what W and C and F stand for.
Oh, well since I have it on my order list for beys for the TRU thing I'll let you guys know what the parts stand for when I get my package from Hobby Japan in the mail after the ordering is taken care of and the products have arrived at my house. I'll also be doing testing do to the fact I'll have an MFB Attack Stadium thanks to BB-107's contents Smile.
We will probably know what they stand for long before you get yours. We tend to know before anyone other than the originating sources and those who can read them.

Just throwing that out there.
Sometimes before the Japanese fans even ...