[Product]  BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS

I see the track being useful for defence and the wheel being good for smashSmile
basalt doesn't look so forbiden anymore Tongue_out
Well, it only comes with 145 and WD, which probably gives Hell that 3.7g advantage, since it comes with BD145 and DS.
Picked one up today. After some observations, here are some facts:
  • "Boost Disk" is engraved at the bottom of BD.
  • The outer "ring" of DS isn't really sloped inward, so it sorta looks like a big FS or FB.
  • It doesn't seem like Hell's weight is so much focused on the outside like Burn, so it doesn't seem like stamina would work too well.

Hope this helps.
Does Hell have any attack potential?
(Dec. 28, 2010  8:45 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Picked one up today. After some observations, here are some facts:
  • "Boost Disk" is engraved at the bottom of BD.
  • The outer "ring" of DS isn't really sloped inward, so it sorta looks like a big FS or FB.
  • It doesn't seem like Hell's weight is so much focused on the outside like Burn, so it doesn't seem like stamina would work too well.

Hope this helps.

when are you gonna make a review of it?
on your channel i mean
I should also note that because of its width, BD145 paired with Earth seems to be an interesting defense combo against low attackers.
OkiBlaze, can you weigh Hell for us?

Also, does it have good smash?
(Dec. 28, 2010  10:16 AM)MeteorKing Wrote: OkiBlaze, can you weigh Hell for us?

No need: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-99-He...#pid477147
(Dec. 28, 2010  10:16 AM)MeteorKing Wrote: OkiBlaze, can you weigh Hell for us?

Also, does it have good smash?

That would be hard to weigh, it's a big place Tongue_out jk but I think he would give all that if he does a review on it.
Sorry, I don't have a scale Pinching_eyes_2

I've tested Hell Kerbecs 85RF, and it can create some amazing KOs.
EDIT: At other times it can seem to just push the bey though.
Chaosblader, I meant the mw, not the whole bey. It was that post that made me curious.

Unleashed, I'd make a philosophical response to the weight of hell thing, but somehow, I don't think this is the right place Tongue_out

Oki, that description reminds me of ray. Shame, though, I was hoping it'd have real good smash. Oh well. How's it do for recoil.

Re:the scales, not even kitchen scales? Just curious for a rough (i.e. Just in grams, no decimals) weight. But that's cool, thanks for the answers. Btw, I assume from what you said bd145 can be used in it's defensive mode with earth, right? Is there a gap?

Sorry if I'm being a pain, and gratz for getting it so soon Smile
(Dec. 28, 2010  10:42 AM)MeteorKing Wrote: Chaosblader, I meant the mw, not the whole bey. It was that post that made me curious.

Did you click on the images in Jaems' post? Specificly this one?
for your information, Hell Kerbecs BD145DS is already in stock in Hong Kong. You can go to Hong Kong and then go to Wan Chai district and get one. It cost about HKD$ 349.
(Dec. 28, 2010  9:51 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I should also note that because of its width, BD145 paired with Earth seems to be an interesting defense combo against low attackers.

I think with the introduction of the 230 track there won’t be to much use for BD145 to defend against low attackers as they may become non existent.
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:30 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: I think with the introduction of the 230 track there won’t be to much use for BD145 to defend against low attackers as they may become non existent.

Are you saying that because of 230, the amount of low attackers will decrease?
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:09 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: for your information, Hell Kerbecs BD145DS is already in stock in Hong Kong. You can go to Hong Kong and then go to Wan Chai district and get one. It cost about HKD$ 349.
$349 for this beautiful ,precious bey!?
I hope when the toy shop nearby buy some of them,
the price will be lower -.-
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:45 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:30 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: I think with the introduction of the 230 track there won’t be to much use for BD145 to defend against low attackers as they may become non existent.

Are you saying that because of 230, the amount of low attackers will decrease?

Not just low attackers but low stamina track combinations as well, anything smaller than a 120 track height will more then likely lose against 230. The new staple defence track will be 230 due to it being able to incapacitate any combination that is lower then 120, while still achieving an amazing win rate against 120 - 145 track opponents.

Unless BD145 can replicate the results 230 achieves, unfortunately BD145 will play second fiddle to 230.
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:49 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:09 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: for your information, Hell Kerbecs BD145DS is already in stock in Hong Kong. You can go to Hong Kong and then go to Wan Chai district and get one. It cost about HKD$ 349.
$349 for this beautiful ,precious bey!?
I hope when the toy shop nearby buy some of them,
the price will be lower -.-
349HKD isnt that expensive
For an Asian country where sonokong and TT sell them in shops it is. Also that price is like over 3 times the price stated in the OP if you translate it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJoJaX0Qi3s

This is AWESOME!
Weight

Hell Kerbecs BD145DS = 52.76g

Hell = 39.56g

Kerbecs = 3.3g

BD145 = 8.01g

DS = 0.73g

and 50 mm in diameter !!!!
Uh oh... The WBO is gonna have to change the 40g weight limit if this really weighs 52g.
(Dec. 28, 2010  5:28 PM)Ultimate Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJoJaX0Qi3s

This is AWESOME!
Weight

Hell Kerbecs BD145DS = 52.76g

Hell = 39.56g

Kerbecs = 3.3g

BD145 = 8.01g

DS = 0.73g

and 50 cm in diameter !!!!

That seems a little off... maybe its the scale your using, if you go to school the ones in the science lab (w/ the plate than the manual balance weights) are the most accurate ones
Think of Basalt. I don't think WBO has a weight limit (IIRC), TT did..