[Product]  BB-97 Ultimate Reshuffle Set Perseus Version

The yellow Bottom looks like it has a Bearing inside it ... ? Yellow translucency would never produce a shadow that dark ...

Thanks Kai-V.
Or it's just some weird awful spinny thing like in ES.
that looks so awsome, now I can't decide between the perceus reshuffle or this XD
Disregard my last post.
But this epicness is killing me. It is a good thing my birthday is right around the corner. Eee
The green Clear Wheel is supposed to be the Attack Version.
The red one, Defense.
The dark blue one, Stamina.
Seeing as they put out a new bottom for the Meteo L-Drago Reshuffle Set, that yellow bottom is most likely new. Hoping for Bearing Defense although I have no idea how the bearing works. LOL. Thanks a million Kai-V.
Highly doubt it mainly since it just looks like S/ES...
the ultimate reshuffle set for Perseus and Meteo L Drago would be worth $46.50 in US.Tongue_out_wink
Also a good way to get GB145 and RS.

Thanks Kai-V!
Same thing I said about the L Drago set applies to these. They may be worth it as we may not see these altered Clear Wheels with a Hasbro release. It all comes down to what these sets are going to go for and if these new parts are truly useful competitively.
Just a suggestion, could the pics be moved to the OP so people don't have to go to the 2nd pg just to see the pics. I just like to stare at.
(Nov. 08, 2010  3:35 AM)dracielviper Wrote: Just a suggestion, could the pics be moved to the OP so people don't have to go to the 2nd pg just to see the pics. I just like to stare at.
... The pictures are also on the first page, even if they are slightly blurry. Plus, if you are seriously too lazy to look for something that "pops out" compared to the other posts that are texts within only two pages, you should change.
(Nov. 08, 2010  3:53 AM)OtakuCyrus Wrote: Lets hope for a 90 track ^^

It wont have one, the box clearly says "105" and the rest are to tall.
An updated, and hopefully more correct list of the content of this set :

A blue Perseus, a green Perseus and a pink/red Perseus
A gold Gravity and a white Gravity
105F AD145WD GB145ES 145RS
A black Beylauncher LR
A black 3 Segment Launcher Grip
Two red Metal Faces Custom Ver. with the new Tool.
I WANT THIS..... but i like the meteo l drago reshuffle as well XD
Does anyone know if one of the clear wheels will work just like as if you bought the bey from a starter? If anything, im guessing the pink wheel. You can see a resmeblence more on the box itself.
(Nov. 09, 2010  1:36 AM)dracielviper Wrote: Does anyone know if one of the clear wheels will work just like as if you bought the bey from a starter? If anything, im guessing the pink wheel. You can see a resmeblence more on the box itself.
Do you mean to ask whether there is one Clear Wheel out of the three that is essentially only a recolour of the normal black Perseus Clear Wheel ? Then yes.
Wow interesting stuff. I'm quite allured to this set more due to GB145 and RS.
I agree with NAP's reasons; aside from the SK Starter of E Virgo and G Ketos, getting GB145 and RS from TT will be a sinch.
I already have a Perseus, and the tracks and bottoms are not good enough to make it worth buying.
EDITConfusedure, RS and GB145 is awesome, but I dont think Im gonna use up a ton of money for a reshuffle of Perseus.
Gonna pass.
Two of the three Perseus are different also, by the way ...
In that sense it is not "just a reshuffle" and you do not have all of those Gravity 'Perseus', that is what I meant ...