[Product]  BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set

Oh em gee, I almost screamed when I saw what stuff it had in it. I am DEFINITELY getting this, no matter what the price (unless it's like literally crazy). Gonna be on the lookout for the pre-order now. Unsmith

Probably will get this instead of a Mercury Anubis 85XF. Dx
well im not gunna hav much money 4 a wile ill b getting probs bout 3 of these 4 the MFs, RFs, 85s and 90s mostly but it will b nice 2 hav another burn and pegasis

wonder if the pegasis and libra will b recolours and wat type of MF it will include
.....CARP.
I told myself I wasn't going to get this set...but damn...I really have to get it now.

Literally EVERYTHING in the set is very useful.

Holy Carp though...this is an AWESOME release.

I guess this means no beys before this...

Kai-V, is the release date still the same?
Should've stuck with the other set I think although i'm probably scepticle cause the only thing new there for me is the 85 track. Still gonna get it though cause it is like the best set ever.
(Oct. 14, 2010  11:10 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Kai-V, is the release date still the same?
It should be, yes.
Haha, leaked releases again, haha, according to the discussion in Beyblade Parts House, the Libra weighs 33-35g, the position of green paint is also a bit different from the original one.
(Oct. 14, 2010  1:34 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Haha, leaked releases again, haha, according to the discussion in Beyblade Parts House, the Libra weighs 33-35g, the position of green paint is also a bit different from the original one.
That is almost impossible. They would have had to hollow it out so much that it could break at any instant.
(Oct. 14, 2010  1:34 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Haha, leaked releases again, haha, according to the discussion in Beyblade Parts House, the Libra weighs 33-35g, the position of green paint is also a bit different from the original one.

If this has happened, I would not be the least bit surprised.
How could they do it though ? I think they would have to change the design so much that even from above it would not be a real Libra anymore.
Yeah, I totally agree. The initial structure of Libra is quite fragile already, so yes, significant changes would have to be made ... However, when I thought back to the Aries remold, and especially with the Libra situation, it was an expected move.

Still, this set is kind of fascinating; it seems like a strange move for Takara Tomy to continually release Metal Series Beyblades. Thanks for the information.
(Oct. 14, 2010  1:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That is almost impossible. They would have had to hollow it out so much that it could break at any instant.

As we know, they are weird...but they have been discussing since August that a light Libra will be released in October, that's all I know about...I shall try to ask them more.
That being said, will this version of Libra be banned as well as the other heavier versions?
Testing will need to be done to determine whether it is the same as the old version or not.

This is definitely different if it gets released.
HOLY KRAP!!! and metal face is in the set? did i see right? and like corey, if any1 sees a preorder of this please PM me, or do an even greater good and post it here! and what does ypu mean "light" libra? as in lite wheel, or a lighter version of the old metal wheel? if so this set is probly gonna be the best one yet!
yeah it would be cool to have a new performance tip, but I hope there are no metal wheel repeats. A new metal wheel would be awesome! I dont want to wait until it releases in america so can someone sell it for cheap with no shipping? Smile
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:31 PM)♥ Wrote: Yeah, I totally agree. The initial structure of Libra is quite fragile already, so yes, significant changes would have to be made ... However, when I thought back to the Aries remold, and especially with the Libra situation, it was an expected move.

Still, this set is kind of fascinating; it seems like a strange move for Takara Tomy to continually release Metal Series Beyblades. Thanks for the information.
It wouldn't surprise me if they'd made the underside hollow like the original escolpio, and simply kept the top design the same with a bell like bottom to the wheel instead of the metal that was there before.
It'll most likely look like Libra from above, but it's performance probably won't be a patch on it :\
Yay... right near my birthday. I finally get to get some nice Blades! BTW the MF seems to have to me less friction on the stadium floor. Correct if I am wrong.
(Oct. 14, 2010  10:41 PM)Akel Wrote: Yay... right near my birthday. I finally get to get some nice Blades! BTW the MF seems to have to me less friction on the stadium floor. Correct if I am wrong.
If you read the recent posts, this set apparently does not have MF anymore, nor Screw Capricorne. However yes, obviously metal creates less friction against plastic than plastic does against plastic.
also is it known what type of launcher it comes with?
(Oct. 14, 2010  10:50 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: also is it known what type of launcher it comes with?
... What launcher ?
beylauncher, right launcher, rightlauncher 2?
(Oct. 14, 2010  10:53 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: beylauncher, right launcher, rightlauncher 2?
There is no information on a launcher coming with this set, or even Screw Capricorne if you were referring to that.
no i wasnt reffering to that bey. i was just wondering if it came with a rightlauncher II or an awesomely colored beylauncher, cuz that would be even more reason to get this set.
(Oct. 14, 2010  10:55 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: no i wasnt reffering to that bey. i was just wondering if it came with a rightlauncher II or an awesomely colored beylauncher, cuz that would be even more reason to get this set.
... You asked that as if you had seen that it came with a launcher, which I believe was never posted anywhere in this topic ... "also is it known what type of launcher it comes with?"