[Product]  BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD

Imagine a MF version of *gasp!* Hopper Attack, except with no attack value. Not something I'd get unless someone gets it first and posts GOOD RESULTS!!
(Aug. 17, 2010  12:31 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It'll be swell for wobblers.

Y'see, I just don't understand that.....
The more room it has to wobble, the more easily it gets knocked down when wobbling, in my experience. Pinching_eyes

But, I mean, I don't claim to be particularly experienced, so I'm not saying I'm right, just that what I've seen doesn't add up to the same conclusion you're getting. Tongue_out
(Aug. 17, 2010  12:53 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: MF Flame Whatever 230 MS/S/HF/S (S mode)
Yum.

I like the way you're thinking Frownie. Flame might actually work to give Track 230 enough balance and then add in a lightweight Energy Ring along with (Yes MS would be nice to try) and it could possibly work!

EDIT: Yes, I know Pyxis comes with Flame, I just believe it is a good idea to USE Flame due to being wide enough to conquer the balance issues.
please add more content to your posts
that had nothing to do with anything read the post you got when you first logged in
230? zOMG. I'm gonna use HF/S with it and call the custom Beyzilla
Oi, do you guys actually get why it is Flame in particular that is the Metal Wheel/Fusion Wheel for Flame Pyxis, given that the constellation is of that compass?
Because Flame itself looks like a compass' cardinal points. Ever thought about that point?

So Pyxis would surely resemble something of a compass, perhaps that arrow-thingy across the Energy Ring/Clear Wheel pointing north and south, a bit like the double eagle design of Earth Aquilla (the heads of it on opposite ends of the Energy Ring)? (Off-topic side note: All specific Beys mentioned in this post contain WD as their Performance Tip/Bottom. :3)
As for 230, it certainly is impressive height, but I'd have to agree on the balance issue. Hence why this track in particular is built for Stamina-type Beys - heavy weight for Defensive beys wouldn't really benefit towards low spin, would it? (As an example, but I'm not too sure, I'm only new to the competitive scene but I get the general jist of it)
(Sep. 05, 2010  1:19 PM)FieraDevilWings Wrote: Oi, do you guys actually get why it is Flame in particular that is the Metal Wheel/Fusion Wheel for Flame Pyxis, given that the constellation is of that compass?
Because Flame itself looks like a compass' cardinal points. Ever thought about that point?
Flame's design was actually based on the Bow and Arrow, much like the Metal System Sagitarrio design, haha.
But I do agree it does look a slight bit like a compass...

(Sep. 05, 2010  1:19 PM)FieraDevilWings Wrote: So Pyxis would surely resemble something of a compass, perhaps that arrow-thingy across the Energy Ring/Clear Wheel pointing north and south, a bit like the double eagle design of Earth Aquilla
Actually, looking at the renders, the Pyxis Clear Wheel seems to slightly resemble the Libra Clear Wheel...
(Sep. 05, 2010  2:12 PM)Diamond Wrote: Flame's design was actually based on the Bow and Arrow, much like the Metal System Sagitarrio design, haha.
But I do agree it does look a slight bit like a compass...

Well then, I obviously haven't kept up! (I usually get caught in other interests but MFB is so close to release that I just can't take my eyes off it now!) But I'm glad to know someone agrees with me on the cardinal points thing. Still, it's there for people to see. (Man, they really did think it through when designing the Hybrid Wheel System. TT may have gone mad but at least they thought it through!)
Obviously enough the Flame Wheel looks like a bow and arrow due to originally being on Sagittario, which...//pointless info ahead, click if you dare read info we already know//
It being on other Beyblades would either be because TT can't bother with more designs or it actually can resemble something else. But enough talk on Flame, back to the 230 track! DJ 2002 - Yeah!

(Sep. 05, 2010  2:12 PM)Diamond Wrote: Actually, looking at the renders, the Pyxis Clear Wheel seems to slightly resemble the Libra Clear Wheel...

Ah, you got a sneak on the renders already? Nice one.
Edit: So it looks a bit like the Libra Energy Ring...if I daresay it in a stupid society way, gawd, why must everything, like, look the same these days? (Stereotypical, I know, but it's just my way of expressing it) It can't be the same colour, obviously...
Side note: All beyblades mentioned in THIS post use the Flame Wheel! AGAIN!

...not a lot going on since I posted, eh? (this edit - 6 days after this was first posted)
ITS NOT PINK!....
...it's light red...........
Private Donut has a psychological connection to you, it appears. I think that with WD, this may not be as bad as we think. We might actually get to use Rock and Leone wheels now.
(Sep. 24, 2010  8:34 AM)pingasus Wrote: ITS NOT PINK!....
...it's light red...........
how do you know?
Track: 320
Weight: N/A
320 has a second piece of steak, as well as a slice of orange cheese and another set of lettuce. Although it is not actually 32.0 mm tall, this Track still gives some Stamina in theory, and the salad and cheese act as a saw, temporarily destabilizing and dirtying any Attacker’s Wheel. The greatest issue with 320 is that its balance is fairly poor, yet this can be solved by adding fruit bags to your combo to compensate.
(Sep. 24, 2010  1:45 PM)Master-Of-Metal Wrote: Track: 320
Weight: N/A
320 has a second piece of steak, as well as a slice of orange cheese and another set of lettuce. Although it is not actually 32.0 mm tall, this Track still gives some Stamina in theory, and the salad and cheese act as a saw, temporarily destabilizing and dirtying any Attacker’s Wheel. The greatest issue with 320 is that its balance is fairly poor, yet this can be solved by adding fruit bags to your combo to compensate.

Please, 230 doesn't equal 320....also, Big Mac 320YEN is only for fun...
i know just pointing it out so it does not confuse people about the tracks height
(Sep. 24, 2010  1:49 PM)Master-Of-Metal Wrote: i know just pointing it out so it does not confuse people about the tracks height

230 and 320 is a big difference, we knew that difference long time ago.
Comparison between 230 and 90

.png   230o.png (Size: 69.65 KB / Downloads: 545)
... OK, so ?
Just felt it was gonna be done sooner or later.
after seeing that low attack destroyer MF flame cancer 145 S (I hope I got that right) I'm really hoping this could perform that way for higher beys, hopefully up to 120.
230.. Thats like giraffe. Rock giraffe's track should be like that xD
(Sep. 24, 2010  9:50 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Comparison between 230 and 90

... Yeah, we know, I made that image Serious
Glad to see this thread somehow got revived for a while, and it seems that not much info has surfaced still.
And for some reason, because of that recent meme that's been popping up, I could just imagine a Beyblade going "Nope." and stretching its track from 90 to 230 just like how the Engineer from Team Fortress 2 stretches his neck.
If you don't believe me about this jump on Halolz. (And please, don't warn me on this - I incorporated relevant discussion that involves parts of this Beyblade...)

Hmm...the only thing that is weird about this is:
Exactly what is the reasoning behind this epically (yes, I said epically) tall track, and a compass usually being just a circle (and therefore not very tall)? I would wonder if the Spin Track/Track and Bottom/Performance Tip would give it some sort of a pointer look, just like the compass arrows pointing to the cardinal points.