[Product]  BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD

The 2nd i get one im going to put HF/S on it and break 230 Smile
^ pfft, say that again when you realize how hard it will be to get one from japan, and how well it performs...
I live in hong kong and there are shops that sell it if i am not mistaken.
(Nov. 21, 2010  4:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Flame Byxis in the Super Attack Type Beystadium :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92z53N8rxLU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNWD9m7WjWc

Um....It works pretty well in the Super Attack Stadium. Is the ''Maximum'' label successful?
wow that's actually better results than i thought...
want... must get
Stick an eternal sharp on there and maybe it will the opponent while wobbling lol.
(Nov. 20, 2010  7:09 PM)Nwolf Wrote: well i knew that, is it a joke, oh i get it, it's flame byxis!
No, not even close to Flame Byxis
Hah, Flame Byxis in episode 85 in the anime vs Ray Unicorno.
I think this hasn't been posted...

Episode 85
(Nov. 25, 2010  8:10 PM)Night Wrote: Hah, Flame Byxis in episode 85 in the anime vs Ray Unicorno.
I think this hasn't been posted...

Episode 85
It has not been posted here because it has nothing to do with the actual Beyblade, plus the fact that it appeared in that episode was mentioned in the appropriate topic in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum.
I don't get why they created such a tall track it has no use
(Nov. 25, 2010  8:18 PM)mesorangerxx Wrote: I don't get why they created such a tall track it has no use
Its a Gimmick get over it :"(
(Nov. 25, 2010  8:28 PM)Moss Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  8:18 PM)mesorangerxx Wrote: I don't get why they created such a tall track it has no use
Its a Gimmick get over it :"(

Not really a gimmick, just very tall. And we thought a lot of things had no use but we were proven wrong, the same thing may happen with this. You can never tell.
it looks awesome
looks awesome
I looked on ebay and found ONE i repeat ONE tokara tomy 230 bey.
Edit: i looked agian and found about 7 if them.
I remember that Rock had potential for stamina, but gave too much recoil. If we put that on 230, resulting in something like Rock Bull 230WD, would that be able to outspin our top tier stamina costomizations? As well, does 230 have defensive properties? Because it seems that an attack Bey hitting the track would give less recoil that if it hit the metal wheel.
wouldnt 230 be a useful stanima track? cause stanima beys are pretty tool and dont they start to wobble when their low on stanima,and wouldnt the taller track mean more wobbling which would help keep them spinning,or i am i just wrong,or has this already been posted :T havent kept up with this topic in awhile
I just bought one off of ebay. It reminds me of those jugglers who spin a plate on a stick.
(Nov. 26, 2010  12:49 AM)Fire Eternal Wrote: I remember that Rock had potential for stamina, but gave too much recoil. If we put that on 230, resulting in something like Rock Bull 230WD, would that be able to outspin our top tier stamina costomizations? As well, does 230 have defensive properties? Because it seems that an attack Bey hitting the track would give less recoil that if it hit the metal wheel.
this could be a somewhat good stamina type, but SD is an arguably better stamina bottom than WD. perhaps it can be tested by someone in the WBBO?(if they own one, that is.) and yes, plastic tracks have been said to be used for defensive purposes. it has been posted about already.
I ordered one.Im hoping to test it with a bunch of combos Ive been thinking up.
(Nov. 26, 2010  3:43 AM)adventure time Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2010  12:49 AM)Fire Eternal Wrote: I remember that Rock had potential for stamina, but gave too much recoil. If we put that on 230, resulting in something like Rock Bull 230WD, would that be able to outspin our top tier stamina costomizations? As well, does 230 have defensive properties? Because it seems that an attack Bey hitting the track would give less recoil that if it hit the metal wheel.
this could be a somewhat good stamina type, but SD is an arguably better stamina bottom than WD. perhaps it can be tested by someone in the WBBO?(if they own one, that is.) and yes, plastic tracks have been said to be used for defensive purposes. it has been posted about already.

I believe that it will have better stamina with WD because of its ability to wobble effectively. Also, I did not see anything about defense potential with Rock in ths topic.
(Nov. 26, 2010  6:15 AM)Fire Eternal Wrote: I believe that it will have better stamina with WD because of its ability to wobble effectively.

Uhh... A bottom with a smaller diameter will allow more deviance in it's wobble, added to the height, SD is surely a better wobbler than WD.
WD wouldn't allow it to wobble very much, even when it does so, extra friction in WD will cause it to lose velocity at a faster rate.