[Product]  BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD

(Nov. 20, 2010  12:04 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2010  11:43 PM)Themailman Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2010  11:36 PM)Night Wrote: Also, Takara says it's an attack wheel because of how the shape slopes at the center.
Wa wa wa what!?!? The metal wheel won't hit the opposing bey, so smash is right out, Its to tall to have any upper, and its probably too tall to have any force smash. Plus, they released it with flame! Please post a link so I can formally ask the Takara ppl what planet they live on (personally, I think its the same place space Godzilla came from).
Lol, it's obviously not an Attack wheel. What were they thinking?! (And yes! That's exactly where they came from. Well atleast some of them. A few of them came from the same place that little hamster Hamtaro came from, a little tiny place known as HAM HAM LAND!! which is protected by the space godzilla so they turned out just as looney. Lol. <- Off topic)
What a succinct, and wise evaluation. I bow to your logic.
(Nov. 19, 2010  9:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2010  9:12 PM)Themailman Wrote: 0_o Wow, I wasn't expecting such intriguing results. Also, it seemed that the tests weren't done with a stock Byxis, as I remember the WD it came with was pink(ish). Does anyone know what bottom they where using?
I was thinking it might just be Earth Aquila's WD for some reason ? There are not a lot of other grey Bottoms I think.

Quite possibly PD?
(Nov. 20, 2010  12:02 AM)Themailman Wrote: Also, I am not aware of a particular classification for clear wheels ie. attack and so on.
Go on TAKARA-TOMY's official Beyblade website.

NAP Wrote:Quite possibly PD?
I thought it was a lot lighter than that ? More light gray than that dark gray.
Takara said it, not me.
Anyway, I'm mainly talking about the clear wheel, not about how it'd work on Flame and 230.
(Nov. 20, 2010  12:35 AM)Night Wrote: Takara said it, not me.
Anyway, I'm mainly talking about the clear wheel, not about how it'd work on Flame and 230.
Dude, all o' the lunacy was directed at Takara (and a little at Godzilla/Hamtaro), not you. No disrespect.
(Nov. 20, 2010  12:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2010  12:02 AM)Themailman Wrote: Also, I am not aware of a particular classification for clear wheels ie. attack and so on.
Go on TAKARA-TOMY's official Beyblade website.
Mongo, no read Japanese no good.
(Nov. 20, 2010  12:39 AM)Themailman Wrote: Mongo, no read Japanese no good.
Seriously ? The type is written in clear English on the pictures of each part ... Have you even ever visited the site ?
Gasp I was thinking,if the clear wheel is supposedly good for attack then Im going to some testing.could the Pyxis clear wheel make Vulcan even better as an attack type?
(Nov. 20, 2010  12:57 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: Gasp I was thinking,if the clear wheel is supposedly good for attack then Im going to some testing.could the Pyxis clear wheel make Vulcan even better as an attack type?
... If you believe statistics like that, even from TAKARA-TOMY, then you have a lot to learn.

Unless that was another bad 'joke' ...
it was sarcasm.not really a joke.
(Nov. 20, 2010  12:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2010  12:39 AM)Themailman Wrote: Mongo, no read Japanese no good.
Seriously ? The type is written in clear English on the pictures of each part ... Have you even ever visited the site ?
Guess I was looking on the wrong site, I hang my head in shame, for my dummy-ness.
I really love the color of 230 and this WD!

Hmm, I wonder if future "Maximum Series" bey's are just upgrades of previous parts.
omg he got it already!?!

i'm glad i stayed up this late to watch it now.

and that also turned out to be quite cool, i really want to see it against attack types though. also using the flame wheel seems to be good for it as it won't lost balance as much as using thicker wheels, i.e. gravity, etc.
You really need to use 145 to beat it, I think.

Videos of it against Attack types were already posted previously ...
230 makes it possible to have Metal Wheel on Facebolt Contact...

That's the only thing that I don't like about it so far.
(Nov. 20, 2010  2:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You really need to use 145 to beat it, I think.

Videos of it against Attack types were already posted previously ...

ah i didn't see the one vs G.pegasis by BBLibra18, the 230 seems good for now. ashame the height kind of makes the beyblade look ugly Unhappy
Wow, quite awesome how the track appears to have some potential.
I wonder how it'll move if you stick a RF/R2F on it Tongue_out
O.o 230 won against 85??? wow
lol libra lost by floor scrape xD
(Nov. 20, 2010  3:11 AM)Jaems Wrote: ah i didn't see the one vs G.pegasis by BBLibra18, the 230 seems good for now. ashame the height kind of makes the beyblade look ugly Unhappy
... That is not what I was referring to ... The takunanabey blog had videos hours ago, and the link was posted in this thread.
230 seems to have crazy stmina. o-o
(Nov. 20, 2010  3:56 AM)Pyro Wrote: 230 seems to have crazy stmina. o-o
Crazy balance. Stamina was proven to be often better at a lower stand, and while the theory of precession can be slightly true, in this case it is clear that what helps 230 is not how long it can precess.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bb18libra#p/u/0/JVgU4QKIJMU
Flame Byxis, the crazy tower, hah.
Haha the speculation from the first few pages were so off, compared to what we see now.
Oh well, people thought Earth Aquila would suck as well before it was released, and look at it now, it's one of the best uncustomized MFB's Tongue_out
(Nov. 20, 2010  4:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2010  3:56 AM)Pyro Wrote: 230 seems to have crazy stmina. o-o
Crazy balance. Stamina was proven to be often better at a lower stand, and while the theory of precession can be slightly true, in this case it is clear that what helps 230 is not how long it can precess.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bb18libra#p/u/0/JVgU4QKIJMU
Flame Byxis, the crazy tower, hah.

My MF Pegasis 230 RF Combo isn't looking so bad now.

Maybe MF Pegasis 230 WB?