[Product]  BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD

big mac,ray gill and now this their coming up with some weird names :\
Most of the names are not made up. They are lifted straight from the actual names of constellations.

http://domeofthesky.com/clicks/constlist.html
Pyxis
(Aug. 12, 2010  10:41 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Most of the names are not made up. They are lifted straight from the actual names of constellations.

Pyxis

Pyxis is such a cool contesllation. It's a line. Libruhhh
(Aug. 12, 2010  10:41 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Most of the names are not made up. They are lifted straight from the actual names of constellations.

Pyxis

yes i know but theirs no constellation named gill i believe and XD theirs a big mac constellation :T XD its just pyxis sounds a bit weird does it not?
(Aug. 12, 2010  10:47 PM)Emerald Wrote: its just pyxis sounds a bit weird does it not?

Not to me, but I took Latin... so... yeah.
(Aug. 12, 2010  10:50 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2010  10:47 PM)Emerald Wrote: its just pyxis sounds a bit weird does it not?

Not to me, but I took Latin... so... yeah.

cool Grin but lets not get to far off track it sounds like a weird bey but whoe knows butbe and epic one
Apus, Pavo, Hydrus/Hydra, Delphinus, Lepus, Vulpecula, Lynx, Columba, Canis, and Grus would be the most awesome constellation additions.
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:06 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: Apus, Pavo, Hydrus/Hydra, Delphinus, Lepus, Vulpecula, Lynx, Columba, Canis, and Grus would be the most awesome constellation additions.
What about Carina? :Libruh:
Man i'd love to see a hydra blade made.
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:17 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:06 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: Apus, Pavo, Hydrus/Hydra, Delphinus, Lepus, Vulpecula, Lynx, Columba, Canis, and Grus would be the most awesome constellation additions.
What about Carina? :Libruh:

ಠ_ಠ
guys how is this relevant
this is a joke right , please say yes , I demand a yes
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:42 PM)♥ Wrote: guys how is this relevant

These are all cooler constellations than a compass.
Nothing is cooler than a compass.
Knowing what way is what is very important.
/discussion
Here is the picture of the bey!
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Aug. 16, 2010  12:18 AM)The BeyBreakers Wrote: Here is the picture of the bey!

We know what it looks like...

EDIT: Wait... that's Vulcan Horuseus anyways...
The Beybreakers, do not post if you have no idea what you are talking about.

I have written this comment at least three times today ...
Umm... Is that Vulcan Horseus?
Hmm... WHAT WAS TT THINKING! After this, low attackers will rule all recreative play. Nobody's gonna use this monstrosity competitively!

Well, maybe newbies will... POST A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT TELLING EVERYONE THAT THIS TRACK WIL BE HORRID!! RED ALERT! RED ALERT! CRAPPY TRACK ON THE WAY! EVERYONE RUN FOR COVER!!!
(Aug. 16, 2010  8:49 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Umm... Is that Vulcan Horseus?
Hmm... WHAT WAS TT THINKING! After this, low attackers will rule all recreative play. Nobody's gonna use this monstrosity competitively!

Well, maybe newbies will... POST A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT TELLING EVERYONE THAT THIS TRACK WIL BE HORRID!! RED ALERT! RED ALERT! CRAPPY TRACK ON THE WAY! EVERYONE RUN FOR COVER!!!

Without actually testing with all other parts we have no idea if this IS indeed another carp in a barrel of walleye :p (I love using CARP puns xD)
the big mac becoming a bey
it has to be a joke i mean i thought it was just a promotion by mcdonalds just a joke case closed but seriously
(Aug. 16, 2010  9:32 PM)Ldragos Roar Wrote: the big mac becoming a bey
it has to be a joke i mean i thought it was just a promotion by mcdonalds just a joke case closed but seriously

I really don't think this is the place to discuss the Big Mac 320 YEN
i might get this blade just to watch my driger take it down
(Aug. 16, 2010  11:23 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Good luck.

Money says this is good uncustomized.

I have high hopes for this as well, only due to the balance it could bring a few certain parts I believe would work WONDERS together! *crosses fingers* Only as few more months will tell Smile