[Product]  BB-90 LED Sight (with PD Bottom)

This is supposed to be an accompanying item for the grip ... To be released on 09/18/10.
but does the led exactly do?
since it says LED, I would assume it's a light for...decoration? =/ I wouldn't really trust what I just said though.
It might be like the sniper scope.
I think it might be a "LED sight" as in a light to aim with.
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:13 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I think it might be a "LED sight" as in a light to aim with.
I was not sure either of those homophones made sense hah.
It'll likely be a small LED torch that'll be able to project a rough point where the bey should land.
Another interesting release, but this is probably an aiming system.

Thanks for the update Kai-V!
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:18 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: It'll likely be a small LED torch that'll be able to project a rough point where the bey should land.

... it took me several minutes before I realized what you meant by torch.
I don't really understand how well this would work, if the attachment is going to be on the side of the beyblade. It won't really be accurate unless the bey is like right on top of it.

Thanks Kai-V!
(Jul. 15, 2010  2:10 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: I don't really understand how well this would work, if the attachment is going to be on the side of the beyblade. It won't really be accurate unless the bey is like right on top of it.

Thanks Kai-V!

It's like how the laser sight on a ballistic weapon won't be 100% accurate unless you put it on the bullet, but you can get it close enough.
lol yeah looks interesting anyways thanks for the update!
This better be able to fit on the normal launcher grip...
Maybe it could be used to blind your opponent.
Hmm, it reminds me of the aiming system on Max's launcher in the old series (Max had a laser light on his launcher grip) so yeah I think it's like that
hmm a sort of sniper scope device for MFB. Can't wait to see what this looks like
I can confirm that it is an aiming accessory, and from what I remember it resembles the Sniper Scope, yes, hah.
This is going to be an interesting turn of events for MFB. All of these new releases are driving me crazy D: Too much to buy Tongue_out
I hope it's not a crappy flashlight like the last sniper scope was... I'm hoping for one of those laser lights that people use to play with their cats... Tongue_out
(Jul. 16, 2010  4:15 AM)MaxL Wrote: I hope it's not a crappy flashlight like the last sniper scope was... I'm hoping for one of those laser lights that people use to play with their cats... Tongue_out
It's probably is a crappy flashlight since Lasers aren't particularly 'safe' in the hands of small kids, haha.Confused
I don't think there are any LED lasers... I think it has to be a flash light. Even so this is something I REALLY want. *huge max and Draciel fan*
Probably going to give this a pass. I never really get Launcher accessories except grip.
Here is the pictures, images from Beyblade Parts House (Click to View)
From what I see from the box, bottom PD is included.
What ... They knew nobody would buy it unless it came with a new Bottom ... I am certain ...
(Aug. 18, 2010  1:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What ... They knew nobody would buy it unless it came with a new Bottom ... I am certain ...

They got that right...

Sigh. Guess I'm getting this now.